HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hills and Mountains

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Hills and Mountains - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Whisper chuffed softly and nuzzled Tyler. She looked over at Kemper, ~She is not scared of that big dragon is she?~ she half chuckled. She licked the young woman's face and broke away from the hug. ~It is not safe in the mountains for two villagers.~ Whisper warned Lux and Kemper. She looked up at Samba. ~Tyler was a villager here. She had to leave. I suppose she is back. Is that correct Kemper?~ Whisper asked the bear.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Lux looked at whisper ~hmm this...could get a bit ugly whisper maybe you should head back to mika... before Sefiroso shows his anger if the dragon still insists on accusing him of being a threat...and that would be very bad~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Samba took one loud stomping foot forward 'Just for that reason I suspect you, I can not trust someone that says he will watch the forest himself' he snarled 'and calm myself? I was calm until you run your wise little mouth at me boy' he glared smoke gently bellowing from between his lips. 'You watch your tongue, and your back, you hear' he said staring at him, his eyes not shifting once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Whisper looked at Lux with big eyes. ~Lux listen carefully and listen close. Tell your master to stand down now or he is fried jerky got it?~ she hissed.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:38 pm

~That is true Whisper.~ Kemper answered.
~We're here to stay.~

Tyler Grabbed Sefs Hand and pulled him back.
"No reason to argue with a lizard..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:40 pm

'Lizard?' Samba hissed and trampled towards the stranger and towered over the top of her 'Do I look, sound, breath fire like a lizard?' he growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:41 pm

She looked at the dragon, not intimidated.
"Lets Go Sef." She said.
"I want to find mika."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Whisper growled softly as a warning ~Kemper tell Ty not to move muscle unless she wants to be fried with Sefiroso..~

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Samba knocked the two of them over placing a giant foot on the two of them. 'No enters the village, not if i don't trust them. Anyone can say they know mika. she is a mother now, her child is Saron's child, Saron's child is my child.' He said as fire grew in his throat. Anger over whelmed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Whisper sat down and sighed ~I tried to warn them~ she flopped down to watch.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Anger flared at the beast.
"He's Jarls Son!" She spat.
"No one will ever replace Jarl!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Sefiroso was shocked at the dragons outrage "fine let her go if you want blood... take mine but remember well my words... you're actions today will haunt you you fear shadows and specters we are not enemies... but she has nothing t do with this she is a traveler returnig home. she belongs here unlike me after all i am just a mercenary maybe i was hired to kill everyone here... but i guess saving Zirean and never attempting to hurt ppl isnt enough for a dragon" after saying that he quickly covered Tylers mouth "do not make this worse i beg you!" he said with sadness in his voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Mika rode up sensing something was wrong. "Yes he is Jarlon's son, but Saron is his father" She said quietly with a little hurt in her voice. "Good to see you again Tyler" she said softly and patted Beauty to calm him.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Tears welled in her eyes.
"How could replace Jarlon so easily. He loved you!" She cried, her anger and fury tearing through the silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Sefiroso looked around "Samba please lift your foot... this conversation has taken a turn for the worse." he said no longer smileing but sort of frowning as if happiness no longer existed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 pm

'You are the dumb child for jumping to conclusions. I have killed more people than you could fathom. I have eatin more people than you can count and I have served more kings than you could ever understand. I hold power and knowledge far beyond your years. How would you know if she belongs here. you don't know what happens to people beyond those moutains, she could have been infected for all you know. Our own Mika was once one of them. and So was Saron. Get a grip on yourself and watch how you speak to me' He snarled on last time and stomped the ground beside them leaving an indention and stepping backwards to the edge of the cliff where smoke bellowed from his mouth still. He saw Mika's return and would let her handle it, but ready to kill at any time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Sefiroso stood "you call me foolish and say i dont understand? i have been beyond thos mountains and lost myself there. It was there i ran from my family. To you i am a mere child sure whatever not a big deal you may have more wisdom but about me you know nothing. So do not accuse me. I would rather die than kill any of these ppl that are her before you!" with that he fell to his knees "I was born a warrior with little choice on my part, but with what i have learned i will protect those i can!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:59 pm

'You are pathetic' was all that Samba mumbled as he watched as he fell to his knees. 'A true warriors shows no weakness. And I may not know you, but I know your kind' he said and just watched

(waiting on kathy now)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:00 pm

(lol ok o.o although i am wondering what he means by your kind XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:01 pm

(Come on Kat! lmao *Cheers for her to to post*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:07 pm

(plays big but isn't, like a warrior that thinks he can control his furry his anger, his pain, and his hurt, but really can't. A mere person that never was able to expose his feelings, it wasn't permited)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:08 pm

(Well thats blunt.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:09 pm

(but almost the truth only doesnt control just hides it behind a smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Mika's face saddened but her eyes held the fire they once had. She bit her lip and dismounted. She walked towards Tyler and then gently placing her hands on her shoulders she looked into her eyes. "How dare you say I have replaced him" she said quietly "I loved him too, I had a child with him for goodness sakes. You think I have forgotten him?" Tears welled in her eyes "But Jason needs a father. I need a partner, a man in my life to help raise Jason. And love has grown for Saron. Who am I to squash it? I will not live in the grave just because part of my heart is there." she said quietly and turned and walked away with sagging shoulders. She stopped and looked out over the valleys

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Samba looked between the squabbling kids and then back at Mika. he went a bit closer and nudged her a bit and then quickly looked back at Tyler and sefiroso and glared and then back at Mika.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hills and Mountains
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next