Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+18
Kothen
Rhavaniel
Trevon
Squirrely
Laohu
Tyler
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
aryen
Saron
Ronan
Pierce Von
bancam_20
Mayxa
Argon
MohawkWolf
Mare
Mika
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Town Hall - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:30 pm

She kissed him back and listened.
"I cant wait. I want to be alone with you." She blushed a bit.
"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Rhea spun out during the faster song and her hair fell out of the band and settled on her shoulders and then she was spun back in, Rhea laughed.
"You always did say you prefered my hair down," Rhea chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Ronan laughed "mhmhm just how I like it" he said running his hand along it as he dipped her during a more tango type song. He brought her back up and ran his fingers along her cheek and held his lips about 1/2 an inch away while his eyes were locked with hers. He then spun her out again and then bringing her back in he dipped her and this time with a hand supporting her and another on her rip cage he gave her a passionate kiss. Time seemed to stand still. He finally brought her back up but they were still kissing. It finally broke and he noticed everyone else had stopped dancing and was watching them and then broke out cheering. He blushed deep red and looked at Rhea.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Rhea looked around surprised when she heard cheering and blushed embarrassed. She playfully curtsied, before laughing and taking Ronan's hand giving him a 'what now?' look and blushed again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Ronan chuckled nervously and bowed to their friends. He looked back at Rhea and got a smile on his face. "Well if you'll excuse us...I thank everyone for their warm wishes and congratulations." he grinned and in one swift motion turned. He scooped up rhea in his arms and held her securely. "I would like to show my beautiful bride a project I have been working on" he grinned. "Goodnight" he called as he laughed and twirled with her in his arms and carefully maneuvered out the door way and into the night. He put her up onto Tasha who waited patiently and he then walked Tasha on foot with Rhea riding back to Vandecar and Rhea's house.

------------Rhea's house
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:37 pm

Rhea laughed as she was scooped up,
"Thank you and goodnight!" Rhea called with a laugh and when they were outside she was placed on Tasha and ridden through the snow to her house.
Project?" Rhea asked confused.
-----------------> Rhea's house
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:50 pm

((Oh great. I can't remember Arya's password and I can't find it anywhere SOOO!! I am gonna use this account for both persons. It'll be very very confusing but it'll have to work. Sad ))

"So, my love. Let's go to my place and rest up for our camping trip." Malek smiled as he held Arya's hand, walking towards the door.

She followed him to the door and smiled, thinking about their small trip to the mountains.
"Ok."

-------------Malek's house
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:31 am

The dance soon ended, unfortunately. "And you say you aren't a good dancer" he smiled "And that dress, so beautiful, makes you even more stunning than you already are" He admitted. He held here hand as everyone said their goodbyes. "Now what?" he turned and asked her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:37 am

Mika blushed "I'm not" she giggled "but you covered for it beautifully." she said looking into his eyes. She smiled and blushed again "Well thank you sir.." she said lovingly "I've never actually worn a dress like this before, I love it" she grinned. She cherished holding his hand and watched as everyone started to go home. She looked around the now empty hall and then back at him. "I don't know" she smiled "none of us knows what will happen next, that's the beauty of our lives is it not?" she asked with a funny smile. She cocked her head to the side slightly before leaning forward and gently kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 am

"Well the dress suits both of you well, not sure how both of you fit into it, but good luck getting out of it" He chuckled a bit but then smiled handsomely as she spoke in almost riddle form. "That it is" He said as he as well leaned in for a soft kiss. His hand ran up her back into her hair as he himself moved closer to her, turning the kiss a bit more passionate.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:47 am

Mika laughed slightly "Now that is part of the adventure now isn't it? Figuring out how to get out of it. Especially considering Rhea helped me into it and I don't know how." She leaned her head more the side and took a tiny step closer to him and softly ran a hand over his shoulder and up his neck till her fingers brushed the hair at the back of his neck. She continued to kiss with her eyes flickered closed as she gently brushed his cheek with her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:50 am

Kenai sat at the edge of the dance floor almost grinning. It seemed the world spun around them as they stood still, lips locked. His other hand rested on the small of her back as the other played with her hair a bit almost scratching the back of her head and neck. His kisses grew a bit heavier before he stopped and kissed her nose softly. "It's getting late, maybe I should take you back to your 'living' quarters"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:02 am

Whisper laid nearby smiling to herself. ~Human's are so cute together are they not? It's good to see her so in love again...I was worried about her for awhile. She was devastated when Jarlon died..but look at her now...I think she'll be ok, what do you think?~ She asked Kenai with a smile.

Mika didn't know why but time seemed to fade. She loved him so much. Her kisses increased as well and then she sighed as the kisses stopped and softly touched her nose with his lips. "I suppose.." she agreed. She didn't want to leave his side though...didn't want to leave this moment. "Although they are all they way back in Vandecar..." she trailed off and smiled
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:04 am

~I agree~ Kenai smiled ~Same with saron, he swore he was done with women, and look at him now.~

"What are you trying to insinuate?" He grinned and blushed a bit
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:08 am

Mika tried to hide a smile "Insinuate? Me?" she batted her suddenly more mischievous almost raccoonish twinkle eyes.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:16 am

Saron smiled and wrapped his arms around here. "Where would you like to stay? and are you wanting me to stay with you?" He asked resting his chin on her head
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:19 am

Mika chuckled and snuggled closer "Yes I want to stay with you" she smiled "And thus answering the first question, I'd like to stay where ever you are" she said as she glanced her eyes up at him.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:31 am

"Well I am glad to hear that, just one problem, I'm not very familiar with Cahoon, where is a place to stay that has a fire place?" He said shivering a bit
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:35 am

Mika giggled "Um...there is library..or there is always my place" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 am

"I'm sure your place is a bit more homely, but the library would be fun too. You lead, I follow"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 am

"Hmm Library" she smiled. She hugged him gently and then grabbed her cloak and swung it around herself. "Ready?" she smiled

-------------Cahoon Library------->
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:47 am

"Library it is" He said as he put his arm around her and patted his leg for Kenai who dashed up beside him and affectionately rubbed up against his leg. Side by side they walked through the snow as she led him to the Library.

.................Library
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:06 am

.............grazing fields-camground

I tied the horse outside and carried in Zirean and placed her by the fire place. I took off my cloak and rolled it up and placed it under her head. I then quickly got up and ran outside where i could grab Mika I carried her in as well and placed her by the fire pit as well. I tore a strip of my shirt off and tied it around her leg snuggly to keep the poison from spreading. I then turned my attention to Zirean. I took an old rug and rolled it up and placed it under her knees and went to her head and removed the cloak. I brushed her hair out of her face and tried not to smile. I placed a hand aruond the arrow and gave a good tug
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:08 am

Zirean screamed with pain. She started shaking, and sweating even more. She could barely hear Saron whispering to her.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:12 am

"easy easy" I whispered again and yanked the arrow from her shoulder. I quickly placed pressure on the wound. I frantically looked around for water. Nothing. I did the unthinkable. I snapped my fingers and burned the area instead. I watched closely what i was doing, but I burnt the poison and closed the area. "Now for some herbs" I said outloud to myself and dashed outside to find something I could use to kill the poison inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next