HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mares and Foals pasture

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Bardon chuckled at Arya. Then he saw Tyler and gulped.
'Tyler's here. Man....' He thought. He didn't want to act like a child around her, so he tried acting like nothing had ever happened between them.
"Hey Tyler." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

Salem

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Salem Trotted into the field towards Arya. "Hey!" He called delighted to see his old friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Malek smiled at the young girl. She was pretty. But he wasn't sure if her and Bardon were together.
"I am sorry we haven't met yet." He politely said to Bardon.
"My name is Malek. But you all can call me Mal. This is my wolf, Toboe." Toboe, once again, bowed his head politely to both lion and master.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 pm

"Hey Bardon" She said with a smile. Her horse paced. "Maybe I'll come for a while later... Me and My boyfriend where about to leave for a ride" She said with a happy smile. She saw the distraut in Bardons eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Arya looked at her toes and smiled. Then she saw Sal come and waved to him.

"Hi Salem!" she called and grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Bardon looked at her for a second with distraut written all over his face, but he remembered what they had talked about.
'It's better for this to happen, to forget everything. To restart.' He thought.
"Have fun, Ty!" He called as she rode off. He looked at Arya and smiled.
'she is beautiful...maybe...' He thought for a second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:58 pm

He yanked her head around a bit more and she finallly gave in and spun around. His legs held him on nicely before he then pushed her forward with a swift kick of his heels. 'Good girl' he said with a smile, he pet her neck and shoulder as he rode up beside Tyler. "Ready?" He askede giving her a toothy handsome smile

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:59 pm

He grinned and sat down next to her, giving her a bear hug. "How are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:00 pm

"I'm ready" She said giving him a smile. "Lets go"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:01 pm

"where are we going?" He asked again, he seemd to ask that alot "any water around here" he asked smiling

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:03 pm

"I'll go anywhere with you" She whisperd so that only he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Arya smiled.
"You know me. Always the best" she grinned and yawned, turning her face to the sun. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Bardon marveled at her beauty, staring at her.
~I am holding myself back, Tunani.~
The lion just yawned at Bardon.
"Hey, Arya, would you like to take a walk?" He asked kindly, hoping she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Salem Watched as the stupid boy tryed to court her. 'good luck' he whispered. She had heard of this boy. A real cheat. He had hurt many woman since he first cam to his village, but he didnt need him hurting his arya. They had been best friends sice age 7 and he wasnt going to let him hurt her the way so many others had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:08 pm

"Well, so is there?" He asked as they trotted side by side, Feather giving off several hops here and there. Kuruk just kept her collected

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Tyler watched carefully as Bardon made a move on Arya. 'we have a deal bardon' she thought to herself. 'dont you dare hurt her like you hurt me'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:12 pm

Arya looked at Bardon, suprised.
"Oh. Umm" she glanced at Salem and Tyler, bitting her lip seeing their expression.

'God, what am I gonna do now' she thought. She didn't wanted to hurt anybody.

"Umm, do you have horse?" she asked Bardon and smiled to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:14 pm

He smiled at her.
"As a matter of fact I do. He is in the stallion pasture though..." He said biting his lip. That pasture was a small walk away to keep the studs from the mares.
"But if you have a mare we could ride by and I could grab Ardeo..." He said, sliding off the fence.
'She's nervous about me, I can tell. I want to forget everything I have done.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:14 pm

He didnt let his eyes leave Bardon. He put his hand on aryas leg as if to say, 'I'm here. No ones going to make you do anything' He would defend her with his life if needed. she was like his little sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:18 pm

He got upand walked towards bardon. "I'll help you get ur horse" He said without emotion. once out of hearing range, he turned towards him "Dont you dare hurt my arya. She's like a sister to me and if I hear ANYTHING of you doing somthing that upsets her, then I will personally Kill you." He said towering inches over the brat. "And I'm sure my good friends Jarlon and mika will help me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Kuruk watched as Tyler watched Bardon. ~What's going on there?~ I asked Nakotah knowing he wouldn't know. ~Don't know son, but be catious, don't let her get to close to you, she might hurt you~ he just nodded and rode on

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Tyler watched wide eyed as Salem proceded to yell at bardon. 'wow' She thought to herself. "Why dont we just go riding in the trails."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:22 pm

"Then lead the way, I don't know where anything is yet" I smiled watching her as she was a bit distracted

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:23 pm

gotta go guys

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Arya patted Salem's hand as to say 'it's ok. I can manage, I'm a big girl' and sent him a quick smile.
She saw Sal and Bardon walk away and Salem say something in
defending/angry tone. She bit her lip, concerned. Bardon had to defend
himself.

(ok Sad )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mares and Foals pasture
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Pastures-
Jump to: