Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mares and Foals pasture

Go down 
+8
Zack
bancam_20
Argon
Kuruk
Illutari
Tyler
Dachelle
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Salem

Salem

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:25 pm

(AWWWWW!Meet me on the chat when you come bakc!! this is Regan BTW lol)
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Bardon helped Arya off the fence and looked around.
"I think I can get Ardeo real quick." He winked at her and took off towards the stallion pasture.

((Too lazy to change topics lol))

Bardon saw Ardeo and quickly grabbed him, swinging up on him with just a bridle on Ardeo. He kicked him and the trotted back to the mare and foal pasture.

They came up to Arya and Bardon smiled, offering his hand.
"Ready?" He asked as she jumped up.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:33 pm

"She has her own horse you know" He growled as Bardon offered his hand to arya.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:34 pm

She gave a clasic Quirky Tyler smile and lead the way towards the trails.

--------------> Back trails
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Arya smiled.
"Always."

"Well umm yeah" she said embarrased. "I have a horse. Wait...
She whistled and Phoenix trotted out of the forest.

"My horse, Phoenix" she patted stallion's neck and hopped on his back.

"Sal, could you come too?" she asked Salem.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:40 pm

"Whatever you need" He said flashing bardon a triumphant smile. He knew arya. "Let me go grab My friend Dachelles Mare." He grabbed Metta By her halter and thrust himself onto her broad back.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Arya bit her lip. She wasn't sure what to say or do next.

~Will you manage?~ Espo asked.
~I hope....~ she looked at Salem. She knew Sal and that smile wasn't good at all.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:49 pm

He winced at aryas Look. 'cant you see I'm trying to protect you?' He whispered, and pulled metta iinto a canter.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Arya looked at her feet and didn't answer. She looked at the grass whizzing by. And then, suddenly, a shadow coming by... a blade glisten in the sunlight....
Arya shook her head. She couldn't get rid of those memories.
'Thanks God no-one knows what happened to me' she thought. But she wished she had somebody to tell. Maybe Jarlon.... but she hadn't seen Jarlon since yesterday night. And Mika had disapared too... she winced. Were they together? Well, 'I don't care,m I don't care, I don't....' she thought and tried to smiled.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:56 pm

He felt his hair fly back from his face, and his heart pounded.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 pm

No one said nothing. Arya was in deep thoughts. She stared at her hands.
'I gotta end it' she thought,.

"Hey, guys, I think I gotta go back - I forgot something... umm... thanks for the company Salem... Bardon..." she smiled at him.

"Seeya later" she said and nudged Phoenix with heels. Stallion took away with galopp before boys could say anything.

-------------Arya's house
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Salem whipped metta around just to see her leave. 'damnit!' He cursed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Bardon put Ardeo into a full canter beside Arya, but when she left, he pulled the reins back and Ardeo slid to a stop.
"Damn." He cursed under his breath. He looked at Salem.
"Well it sure was nice having you 'round." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:48 am

-----Mika's house-------->

Mika slowly walked out to the pastures. She looked around the tall grasses and all she could see was memories of Jarlon. She sighed and shook her head. "there they are" she said and pointed. The horses raised their heads at her voice and came wandering over looking for treats. The little colt raised his tail in the air and trotted after his mother. Koda nickered and walked over with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:57 am

Gladrial ran up to the fence and put free arm up and with the other Moon hung on his back legs dangling. One of the mares came over and smelt the cub. He playfully put his tiny paw on her nose and then pushed off of it into Rial. He then went back and did it again. Rial chuckled and pet the horses head. "They are so pretty" she confirmed. "awww and look at you" she said bending at the knees as the cremello colt put his head through the fence. "How sweet" she said and looked back up at Mika. "Are all of these yours?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:05 pm

Mika smiled at the cubs antics. "All of them are Cahoon's..and I am the ultimate caretaker of them..but the chestnut..Zip there belongs to a young woman named Tyler. And...Koda, the buckskin is mine. The Paint mare, belongs to Kurak, a young man. And then these guys," she said pointing to the colt and mother. "Have not been claimed. The foal is special to all of us though" she smiled "I think Jarlon really like him" Mika smiled sadly and watched as the little foal took of bucking and rearing showing off. "I hope to make him into a steady cow pony as well as a stud for some mares" she said thinking out loud. "The mare is getting gentler but still needs finishing"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:08 pm

-----> Outside buildings Sad

"Hi mika" Tyler said walking towards her and a woman who looked much like jarlon. She looked from mika back to the girl, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:12 pm

"Hey tyler" Mika smiled sadly "Oh I'm sorry Gladrial this is Tyler, Tyler this is Gladrial...Jarlon's younger sister" Mika said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:14 pm

"I see," she said "No wonder he liked him, he looks like Comet,our belgian back home, not only that he's a baby" she grinned looking up at her and then standing up. "They are all so pretty, and look so healthy." She set Moon down and he walked into the tall grass and plopped out with a large cricket in his mouth. He ate it and then hicuped
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Gladrial looked up at the young women who's blue eyes shone. "Hello Tyler," she said as she walked up and shook her hand. Moon walked up beside them and hiccuped again. she chuckled softly at the small black bal of fur. "And this is moon"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:19 pm

Mika looked surprised. "Ah yes that would explain it" she smiled slightly " she gave off one giggle as Moon started hunting. "Oh what a fierce hunter he is" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:20 pm

She winced slightly at jarlons name and bit her lip to stop the tears. "Hi" she whispered before sitting down next to gretta and brown.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:21 pm

Arya walked closer. She could see something had happened. There was Ty, Mika and a new girl.
'That girl looks so much like Jarlon, wonder who it is' she thought herself and stepped closer.
"Hi Ty, Mika.... hello I am Aryen aka Arya, from Vandecar, nice to meet ya" she said and smiled hesitantly.
"Has something... umm, happened?" she asked Mika. She was so pale.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:23 pm

"Hello Arya, Gladrial, Rial for short" She smiled sweetly her blonde hair blowing in the breeze. "This is moon" she said looking around her feet and hew as rubbing up against her cat. "Vandecar...is that where Jarlon was from?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:24 pm

"oh arya" She aid finally letting the tears out. "Come with me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mares and Foals pasture
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next