HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mares and Foals pasture

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Arya bit her lip.
"....was?" she asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Mika looked up as Arya walked up. 'She doesn't know yet' she thought with some despair. She quietly squeezed Rial's hand before walking towards Arya. "Um can I talk with you for a minute?" She asked and motioned a few yards away. They quietly walked over. "Um Arya..I have some bad news...Jarlon....Jarlon was killed yesterday. Out on the range..the black riders came to capture him. He was killed trying to escape after killing all but one and mortally wounding that one."

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

(oops um tyler came to lol)

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:27 pm

She looked at Ty, even more confused than before.
"Ofcourse.. umm... what's it all about?" she asked her as they walked further from others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:29 pm

"Arya" She whispered. "Jarlons dead." she let a single tear escape her eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:33 pm

Arya stared at Mika with glassy eyes. Her lips opened slightly but no voice came out.
not possible.... everything she had ever hoped and dreamed of..... was... dead.....

"Is
this a ... a ....nightmare, Mika? If so... wake me up, wake me up...
please..... how could my soul ever be free if i'm tied to the ground?
PLEASE.... wake me up..... PLEASEEEEEE....."

she stepped further from her and petitionarily stared at her face, not seeing anything.......
A teardrop landed on her hands. She just stood there. Her mind faraway from reality,.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Gladrial stood back and watched. Oh how attached they were to him she frowned. How sad they are she wanted to run over and hug them. Her big blue eyes watched, and waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:38 pm

Mika looked at her sadly "It's not a nightmare...I wish it was..believe me. You do not know how much I wish it was" she said her voice starting to crack again.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:38 pm

"Arya?" She whispered, letting the tears fall freely now. She wrapped her in a hug and tried to comfort her. "I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:41 pm

Bardon walked up from the forest and saw Arya standing there as if she had just been hit by a rock. He jogged over to her put a hand on her shoulder.
"Arya? Is everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:44 pm

"Bardon. Just go" She whispered harshly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:44 pm

Tears flowed on her cheeks but she didn't sob. She hugged Ty back.

"I'm sorry too."

Then she stepped forward and strongly hugged Mika.

"He loves you" she whispered. "Love never dies. Know that. Be brave, Mika."

She turned around and looked at Bardon.
"It's alright." she silently said.

She walked away, throwing her long hair from her face. She didn't even try to wipe tears.

----------fields

Last edited by aryen on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:45 pm

Gladrial felt the hostilaty between the guy that just ran up and one of the girls. She smiled sweetly as she picked up moon and hugged him. She was afraid, she hated feeling helpless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:48 pm

She glared at bardon hatefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:51 pm

She walked up to bardon. "How can you EVER expact anyone t respect you if you barge in like that" She said with a growl. "Bardon! Arya Needs time! She loved Jarlon. So give her time. Give her Time." She turned away and walked a few steps before turning around "Dont love somthing that cant love you back. Do you love me?" She growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Mika hugged her back but was surprised at what she whispered in her ear. She looked at her confused 'how did you know?' she thought but kept quiet because she didn't want everyone else to know. He was dead now, what did it matter to them that he had loved her. That he had asked her to marry him. If they found out Mika only saw it causing them more pain. She just nodded and watched Arya walk away. She looked over at Bardon and Tyler. "You know what? Just cool it you two ok? I'm not in the mood for a lovers squabble. He's just trying to help. Let him try" Mika cried slightly. She wiped away a stray tear and walked back to Rial. She leaned on the fence and looked out over the pasture. "I'm tired of telling people" Mika muttered. But she knew as the only witness and the leader of Cahoon it was her job. But she was getting weary of telling people.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:55 pm

"I understand" was all she said as she looked over the pasture. "Lets go brush horses" She said happily trying to get her mind to stray from the thoughts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:56 pm

she glared at both mika and Bardon before Bursting into tears and sprinting off towrads Her house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:56 pm

Kuruk walked in to the scene and immediatly felt threatened. He walked over to Tyler and put an arm around her. "Everything ok here?" he looked at her and then Bardon.

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Kuruk turned as she ran off. he turned and took off after her but stopped her just outside the house. "Tyler...." he said as she finally looked into his eyes

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Mika nodded "Sounds good" she went over to the tack shed and brought out some brushes "there ya go" she said quietly. She kissed to Koda and started brushing her. She looked up as Tyler ran off "No Tyler I didn't mean..." she sighed and layed her head against Koda "Why am I leader Koda? I can't do anything right" she sighed. Koda just nickered at her and gently lipped her hair.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:01 pm

"No! Everythings not ok!" She sobbed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Bardon glared back at Tyler, but softly and calmly spoke.
"I was only trying to help. Yes, I love you. But...I don't think you love me....." He sighed and walked a few steps, sitting down on the fence.
"I've lost all hope in myself." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Mika looked over at Bardon. "Bardon...thank you for everything yesterday" she said softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Kuruk pulled her tight "I know, but everything will be ok...." he ran his hand through her soft hair and held her to his chest

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mares and Foals pasture
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Pastures-
Jump to: