HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mares and Foals pasture

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 pm

"Mika?" gladrial said shocked "Whatever happens with peoples emotions, you can't control, and right now you are holding yourself up well, that takes more strength than you think. Just be patient, in a few days this will blow over" She looked over the hrose she was brushing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:11 pm

She lay there, in his arms and cried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Mika looked back over at Rial sadly and sighed. She nodded slightly. "I know...Jarlon once told me hiding is a strength to. I still am not sure I believe him" she said softly

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 pm

"Have you ever tried hiding something that was bothering you? It takes strength" she smiled and went back to brushing. She was hiding her heart ache right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 pm

"Your welcome, Mika." Bardon told her kindly. He looked back at the horses, watching them run.
"Maybe I should just....go...." He mumbled.
"Maybe I can go and see if Arya is alright....." He whispered. He wasn't sure where to go.

Last edited by Bardon on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Mika had to chuckle "All my life" she said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:20 pm

"Well then you understand" she said hiding behind the horses neck as she wiped her running nose. She began to braid the palamino mare's mane as she nuzzled Moon who was laying the grass sun bathing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:27 pm

Finally After Kuruk had left, She whisteled out into the field. And just as Ronan had told her, the doe came. But somthing was different. She looked smaller. "Gretta?" she called out, and gretta stopped and loooked back, and two tiny heads popped out from behind a bush. "Gretta!" She called happilly running forwards a few steps. Just as the 3 goats reached her, she looked up to see another little babyscrambeling towards her. It looked smaller than its sisters, and its legs wobbled shakily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Kuruk looked up and watched as she called the goat. The babies were so cute. They stumbled after her. he followed Tyler to the fence and stood there watching her with a grin on his face.

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Sme smiled and whiped the tears from her eyes. "Big browns not the father of these guys!" she called to kuruk. "Two girls and a boy"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:32 pm

He raised an eyebrow...."What do you mean?" he smiled as she did, glad to see that beautiful smile

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Moon looked over to where the goats and her kits came running after. His butt raised and he wiggled it and lost his balance. He got up again and walked towards them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:34 pm

"Yes I understand, but it doesn't make it easier" Mika said quietly and wiped the tears away quickly before continuing brushing and massaging Koda. Koda was in heaven, she loved it. Mika looked over and saw Tyler calling the goats. The goats? She looked again and saw three new babies. "Well would you look at that?" she asked and pointed for Rial to see too.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:36 pm

"They dont have any of browns traits." ?She said, observing Rials Cat that stumbled towards the kids. "My guess is they arent related at all... Look." She said pointing at the two girls. "They dont have a stich of brown in them, and the boy" She said pointing to the wobbely kid "Has a different head shape."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:37 pm

"Awwww." she sighed "How cute" Milk she thought immediatly but kept quiet. She was new here and didn't want to step on toes, although she felt like she already did with mika just now. She turned took look at them and the palamino mare brabbed her skirt and pulled on it. "ok ok" she chuckled and continued burshing her.
Moon on the other hand was on the prowl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Mika smiled slightly at Rial and then walked quietly over to Tyler and the goats. "They sure are cute" she said. "Do you think the mom might have a little extra for another baby?" she asked

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Moon waddeled up beside Mika and looked up at her. Then put his two frong paws on her foot and mewoed loudly and deeply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Mika smiled at the little cub and ruffled the fur on his head "I'm working on it" she said softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:45 pm

"I'm sure" she said with a smile. "But I dont know how gretta will take to a panther..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:47 pm

moon looked over at Tyler and meowed exposing his white teeth and pink tongue. And then meowed again. "well you can milk a goat can't you" Rial asked as she walked up beside mika and stood just a bit behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:47 pm

Mika smiled slightly "I was just about to ask that."

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Rial shyly giggled hiding a bit behind mika still. She bent over and picked up moon and snuggled him close. He looked around for whisper and meowed softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Mika smiled at her and watched as Whisper came trotting over. Whisper nuzzled the cub and then looked at the baby goats. ~Whisper!~ Mika warned ~What?~ ~Don't even think..~ ~I wasn't I wasn't...man~ But she still licked her lips and sat down watching them.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Moon struckled free and then walked up to whisper and sat beside her. He looked her up and down and then at his own paws. He lifted on up and set it down, looked back at her paws and situated them so they were just like hers. He then looked straight ahead and mocked her lip smacking. from the corner of his eyes he would look at her once in a while till he couldnt contain himself anymore. He pounced on top of her and fell off the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:55 pm

"dont even try hun" she laughed at whispered. "And Yes, We can milk her.,.. but Ronan requested some of the milk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mares and Foals pasture
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Pastures-
Jump to: