HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mares and Foals pasture

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 pm

"A cougar?" I said surprised "What a spelnded animal for someone such as yourself" The beautiful buckskin turned her head to me and began to sniff my arm. I waited a moment to see if she would accept me then as she didn't pull away I reached out my other arm and scratched her forehead. "Beautiful. How about a quick walk along the beach before we head back to Vandecar?" I asked as the sun was setting and it reflected such a beautiful light on her hair and face.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Mika smiled "well thank you, I'm sure you'll get to meet her soon" She smiled as Koda enjoyed the scratch and then trotted off to run off the other mares that tried to push in. "Lead mares" Mika muttered and laughed. "Sure..sounds great" she smiled and quietly motioned towards the beach before walking towards it.

----------Dock/Beach------>

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Actually I was really surprised she said yes. I pushed off the fence and darted after her.

..............beach
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:40 pm

-------beach------->

Mika raised an eyebrow. "Hey I could have morphed into a CheeTAH" she said emphasizing it. "Making you into a light snack" she said boldly. Then she realized what she had said and blushed turning away. She coughed. 'Why do I find it so easy to flirt with him?' she scolded herself. She called Koda over again and then looked up. "Oh I better introduce you to Beauty" she said and led the way over to Beauty's pasture.

(to lazy to switch topics)

Stallion's pasture.

She walked up and leaned on the fence. She kissed into the darkness and a black horse trotted up in the moonlight. He shook his head his long mane waving in the wind. "Beauty here is a gift from Chaya, he has his own pasture for now and then in a month or two when the mares come in heat I will have to decide whether to put them in with him or not. Anyway, he is very well behaved and is a touch button horse. He respects light commands." She emphasized. "Now we do have a old saddle and bridle if you would prefer, but he does well under bareback as well..." she said questioningly.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:46 pm

"You'd eat me huh?" I cocked an eyebrow. "Yes i'd love to meet him." I follewed her to other pasture and smiled as the horse walked up "No wonder his name is Beauty. althought it's not very manly" I shrugged and chuckled. "I can ride bareback-not a problem at all." I said petting the black stallion as he nickered softly. "He seems very sweet...well I spose i'm ready as soon as you are" I said hesitently
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Mika shrugged "Could have called him Casanova..." she chuckled before turning. "Ok mount up. Here is a rope for Ardeo, the other stallion in this pasture." She clicked for him and he came running. "He belongs to Bardon, and then here is a rope for Zip. Tyler's horse. I'll take the other three on Koda" she said her voice all business again "So I'll be taking the paint, and the mother/weanling pair. At that Mika turned and walked off to catch them. She put ropes around the two mares and one on the foal. He was big enough now he might just try to wander off. She then mounted up Koda. "Ready?" she called. It was a full moon tonight and thus it lit their way. But she saw fog rolling in. She still had to get these guys settled and come back to check in with Kai. As they walked silently through the night as to not spook the horses Mika finally broke the silence. "Um...before...everything happened, we were planning of moving all the villagers into Jarlon's house. I...I'm not sure that is a good idea anymore. Any thoughts?" she asked.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:47 am

I swung my leg up and over Beauty and sat there as she handed me the ropes to the other two horses. I sat there waiting for Mika to come back. I didn't want to move the horses around to much and cause unnecessary commotion. She rode up beside me "ready" I smiled as we rode off. I as well noticed the fog pumeling in. "Ummmm, honestly I don't. I haven't seen the other buildings so I couldn't tell you what the wisest choice would be. You are more familiar with the village than I am" I thought I knew why she thought it was a bad idea but i figured it was probebly more for her own personal reasons, but that was her choice and as long as there were other alternatives I was fine with that. We rode on in nothing more than mere silence. It wasn't a silence that needed to be broken for the hoofbeats masked any sighs that escaped. The moonbeams danced off of Mika's black hair as she rode ahead a little with her faithful horses trailing behind. Beauty's muscles moved beneath me as he pulled on. I laid my head back a little as an owl flew overhead. "Midnight hunt" I said in a whisper.

..........................warehouse-vandecar
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:09 am

Mika nodded but didn't say anything. It wasn't just her own feelings she was worried about. Although those did play a big role. She wasn't sure if Danielle and Rhea would be able to stay all winter in Jarlon's house. Mika thought about the Town Center of Vandecar or the Library. Maybe those would be better abodes for the winter. Both were bigger than any of the buildings and both had fireplaces for cooking. She silently considered these options. She missed Jarlon's input though, she felt weird making decisions for Vandecar to when she wasn't even a vandecarian. But Athara hadn't chosen a leader yet so who was to lead them until she did? She rode on in silence, she looked up at the owl and wondered if it was Arora's. She hadn't seen Arora in a long time. She feared she was dead.

---------------Warehouse----------->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   

Back to top Go down

Mares and Foals pasture
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15