HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mika's House

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:19 pm

This little cottage is off from the rest of the town a bit. It is in small grove of trees and has wild herbs and flowers growing all around it. It also has many wild roses around it. It is very dusty and is in bad repair. Has a leaky roof. But the wood is good as are the foundations. It has an old fireplace. It has two rooms. A tiny bedroom and a living space.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source

Last edited by Mika on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:33 pm

-------Trading post---------->

Mika wandered around the town looking at the buildings, but none of them took her fancy. She sighed slightly and walked a little closer to the forest. ~Your drawn to it aren't you?~ Whisper asked gently ~Aren't we both?~ Whisper nodded and they continued in silence. ~Hey what's that?~ Mika spotted a bit of something that looked built. She smiled and waded through the tall weeds. The first thing she noticed was the wild flowers and wild roses. She liked it instantly. She then saw the house and sighed at it's ill repair but still something about it struck her. She smiled and started exploring. She used her hand as a light source as she poke around the house. The hinges were old and squeaked terribly. The windows were dirty and muddy. The shelves were full of dust and cobwebs and the fireplace would need alot of cleaning...but she liked it. She saw a tiny bedroom and smiled. With that she started looking outside. It was overgrown but she kinda liked that. She explored and found a small fresh water spring. She smiled and found an old bucket. She filled it up and looked around for an old rag. She couldn't find one so she took off her outer shirt and just had on a short bra/tank top. She soaked the outer shirt in the bucket and started cleaning. Her hair in a messy braid with pieces of it occasionally falling into her face.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 pm

...............tylers house

with my hands in my pocket I was going head back to Vandecar when I saw a slender image walking through the brush with a bucket. My head percked when I realized it was Mika. I smiled watching her work in her short tank top and messy hair. I walked up behind her "Hey need any help?" I looked around and admired the little cabin

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Mika looked around at the sound of his voice. "Oh hey. Hmm I think I got it covered. I thought it would be good to have a place of my own. The floor on the town hall was getting hard." She smiled slightly. "How is Vandecar?" she asked pleasantly as she dusted off some more windows and started scrubbing the windows.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:57 pm

"Oh, hmmmm good. I spose. Have you talked to Tyler yet?"

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:00 pm

"No...I was working on the trading post all day..why?" She turned and saw the look on his face. She sighed and wiped her hands "What did Bardon do now?" she asked.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:09 pm

"How'd you guess" I snickered "He kissed Danielle for some strange reason, and who was there to witness it all?....."

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:34 pm

"Something in your eyes" she said softly "He what!? Oh no..." she trailed off. "Why that two timing, good for nothing.." she muttered. She would have gone and gave him a piece of her mind at knife point if she had had a knife. Jarlon still had it..which was probably for the best. Then she remembered..she did have it. She got a weird smile on her face. She put her hands on her hips and shook her head. "How is Tyler?" she asked her eyes darting back and forth a bit.

Cahoon Villager

Last edited by Mika on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:44 pm

"She says she'll be ok, She's a strong girl, I believe her....Trading post huh....how'd that go?"

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:46 pm

Mika nodded. "Oh good, just needs a merchant now" she chuckled.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:46 pm

"I see." I said looking around "Nice little piece of paradise you have here"

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Mika looked around and nodded "Will be" she smiled. "Found a cottage yet?" she asked gently. But her mind was still whirring thinking of what to do to Bardon. As she listened she moved to cleaning the windows in the small bedroom.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:51 pm

"Ya, we found one we really liked it. Just on the edge of the forest, it sits on a little landing, it's really neat. you'll have to come check it out"

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Mika nodded "Will do, oh did you see the little spring outside this one? Very convenient. So how do you think this latest incident will affect our plans to merge the villages?" she asked as she swept a piece of hair out of her face once more.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:16 pm

"Oh nice...very convenient...Oh I think things will be somewhat settled, if not oh well. We'll have the two seperated all winter. I think we will probebly be staying in my house, it's rather roomy and is two stories, well sorta, it has a loft" I smiled

Dachelle

Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : scuba diving
Humor : very random...
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:16 pm

"I love your cottage Mika!" Dachelle said as she walked up to Mika and Jarlon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Mika cocked her head slightly "How are we going to keep them separated in the same house? Even with two stories?" she was confused. Mika looked up and saw Dachelle. "Hi! Thanks, just getting it in order" she smiled.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm

I turned and watched Dachelle walk up "Hey.." Then turned back to Mika "Easy, stand between them" I grinned

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Mika had to smile at that. "With big knives" she mouthed. "So Dachelle, how is Tyler doing?" she asked gently.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dachelle

Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : scuba diving
Humor : very random...
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 pm

"She's doing fine.. for now" Dachelle replied but could feel sadness sweeping over her. "She still seems a bit sad and troubled, but i think she will be ok."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Mika nodded "I don't blame her, if she wants anyone to go remind Bardon that Tyler has loyal friends just tell me" she winked "it would be a pleasure" she said with a funny smile. She turned and cleaned off some more window squares. "Um how old is Metta? She is yours now right?" Mika asked trying to figure out the breeding dynamics of the growing herd.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:32 pm

((Metta was actually Sloan's/Bardon's but I guess she's Tyler's/Dachelle's now lol))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Mika listened and watched from the corner of her eye as Dachelle nodded "About 7 I think" she smiled and looked around "Well I better get back to Tyler to keep an eye on her" Mika nodded "Sounds good, and you are welcome to drop by any time, just knock" Mika smiled and watched her disappear back towards the main part of town. She turned back to Jarlon and smiled before sighing slightly and going over to the small closet. She cocked an eyebrow trying to decide if she really wanted to open it or not. Who knew what was in there...

(Haha ya I think she adopted her Razz)

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:45 pm

I listened and watched as the two conversed. "Hey now....keep you distance, he's mine to pummle next time he needs it" I laughed and waived as Dachelle left. "I wouldn't open that if i were you....remember the attick of the library"

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Mika gave him a slightly pouty face. "Well let me know when you do..I would love to give him a mark he won't forget" she said with a wierd smile. She glanced between him and the closet. "hmm you may be right.." she said silkily. She walked over to him and went behind him playfully pushing him towards it. "You open it" she grinned.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next