HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika's House

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Mika's House - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:26 pm

"Ya, on my way here the breeze was cold" she frowned and then smiled as she handed her a cloak "Thank you" She put it on under the blanket and then wraped it around her as well. 'what happened' she whispered and looked at the stranger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Mika looked between the two of them. "Um I don't really know" she said quietly back. She gently touched the scab on her neck and looked around. "Hey you guys want some beef for dinner?" she asked putting on her brave leader face once more.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Rial cocked her head as she rubbed her throat and then put on a Facade. "Sure, can I help?" she offered
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:36 pm

i sat back and listened to the girls, there was a moment of silence and without knowing it i fell asleep, holding Shiroi close in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:36 pm

"I would love the help" Mika said gently. She quietly unwrapped on of the beef sections that her and Jarlon had carefully wrapped. Her eyes misted up but she shook her head and started cutting it up. "Here can you crush up these herbs and mix it with this olive oil? It will make a basting for the meat" she smiled slightly but her eyes were still on the verge of tears.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:51 pm

She put a hand on her shoulder before she began to mix the herbs. She smiled at her and then sneezed. "This is goign to be good" she smiled trying to be positive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:57 pm

"yes it should be" Mika smiled sadly but her mind and heart were in conflict. Her heart felt broken to shards. 'why am I doing this? why can't I just lay down and die, I just want to be with him' her heart screamed but her mind was the wiser of the two. 'he wanted you to keep living, if you die he will have died in vain. He died for you...gave his life for you. Besides...you still have duties on this earth, several of which are very important.' her mind assured her 'but how...how can I survive like this? It isn't getting easier...it is getting worse' Her heart wailed again. 'Patience...' her mind assured her. Mika had been biting her lip through this whole thing, barely restraining the tears. She took a deep breath and let it out again finishing up cutting the meat. She placed it in the cooking pot and waited for the herbs. "Oh I was thinking...can we make a chicken coop in one side of the warehouse? Jarl...Jarlon's chickens need to be kept warm this winter" Mika said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:01 pm

She finished the herbs and set them down beside Mika's meet. She could see the confliction in her eyes. "I don't see why not" she said thinking of where she would put it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Mika nodded and smiled slightly "He loved those chickens" she laughed sadly. "Didn't have a clue how to catch them..." she smiled slightly remembering the day she had come across him trying to catch the chickens. His arms scraped up and bleeding.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:06 pm

She couldn't imagine her brother catching chickens. She laughed at the thought as her eyes filled with tears. She quickly looked away as to not let Mika see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Mika laughed to. "One of the things I taught him" she sighed as she stirred the meat and basted it with the olive oil herb mix. "How to catch chickens with out getting new scars" she smiled sadly. She placed the pot over the fire and looked over at Kai sleeping. She smiled slightly and looked around again. "So you have another brother right?" Mika asked

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:11 pm

"makings things difficult. Yup sounds about right" she nodded. "Yes we...I do"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:12 pm

Mika smiled sadly at the slip up. She had been making alot of those recently. "What's he like?" she asked wanting to talk about something other than Jarlon.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:13 pm

"He left shortly after Jarlon did, Ilutari didn't have enough of the family I guess" She shrugged "Are you sure you want to talk about this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:15 pm

"so he joined Ilutari's assassins as well?" she asked "oh um...I don't know...not really but my mind can't really think of anything else" she said sadly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:16 pm

"Yes he did, in hopes of finding Jarlon...We can talk about it if you want. If not we can talk about......Whisper" she smiled looking at the big cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:18 pm

Mika nodded "Oh...um ya...what do you want to know?" she asked quietly looking at her big cat. Whisper sighed and stood up and came and rubbed against her. Mika sighed and hugged the big cat.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:23 pm

"How did you find her" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Mika smiled slightly remembering. "I was wandering the praire. I came across a interesting conflict. Some how a mother cougar and a mother bear had switched and were now in between each others cubs. I sort it out and was trying to make sure the cougar was alright when this cub come running head long into my leg. She knocked herself out cold" Mika laughed "Well the mother had another cub and she didn't want to stick around...so I took in Whisper and found out she was my spirit animal." Mika finished quietly. "She has been with me ever since.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:29 pm

"Wow" she smirked as she looked at the magnificent cat "That's amazing, funny how things can seem distressful and turn out so good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 pm

Mika smiled "Ya I guess. Something very beautiful better come out of this" she said thinking aloud. She blushed when she realized she had said it out loud. "sorry" she mumbled and took a deep breath.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:33 pm

"no no it's ok" She smiled "something will. I promise" she thought about Saron and Jarlon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Kai gasped and sat straight up like a board eyes wide, the dreams had started to torture again...after a long sigh I looked around, hoping I hadn't disturbed anyone...and for that very reason was one of the many reasons Kai liked sleeping outdoors, the dreams loved to attack Kai when least expecting it, I slowly looked over at the girls.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:37 pm

Mika nodded gratefully and looked over at Kai. "Hey how you feeling?" she asked gently "ready for some roast...like thing" she chuckled slightly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Rial wanted to jump up and run to the others side, but she remembered mika's words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next