Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika's House

Go down 
+8
Saron
Mayxa
aryen
Gladrial
Argon
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Mika's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:49 pm

I eyeballed her as she sneakely walked around me. At first I thought she might be wanting to love on me so I relaxed, instead She pushed me forward. I lunged at the closet "What... me?" I asked turning at her and walking backwards a little. I turned and hesitently put a hand to the door handle. I waited for a moment then ripped it open and screemed like a little school girl
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Mika smiled as looked hesitantly at it. As he ripped it open and screamed she automatically screamed to and jumped back. "What?? What is it?" Then she saw the playful smile on his face. She glared at him and softly punched him on the shoulder. She shook her head and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:26 pm

I began laughing histeracly and hit the ground holding my stomach."oh my gosh should have seeen your face"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Mika saw him rolling on the floor and got a funny look on her face. She softly looked out the door and closed it before smirking and jumping on him. "Oh my face? Just wait till you see your face!" she laughed as she started tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:09 pm

I grinned as she sat on me and began to tickle me. I was laughing so hard my stomach started hurting. I finally had enough and wrapped my arms around her pulling her close before rolling over ontop of her. "haha now what!"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Mika's eyes widened slightly as he rolled over on top of her. She kept a smile pasted on her face because she didn't want to stop him but internally she was dealing with memories. She took a few deep breaths and kept her eyes from closing. As long as she saw his face she was fine. If she closed her eyes the memories would take over. "I don't know...what now?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:19 pm

I thought about it for a moment. I quickly got up and pulled her up by her hands. "I'm sorry I forgot" I smiled at her and then held her close instead so she didn't feel so trappred
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Mika kept herself from sighing with relief but her eyes still showed it a bit. She gladly took his hands however and smiled a true smile as he held her close. "No it's ok, I'm getting better..." she trailed off a bit. "I should be the one that is sorry for letting my memories get in the way" she dropped her eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:26 pm

"It's not something that is easily forgotten, I understand" I said kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Mika closed her eyes slightly as he kissed her forehead. "I would gladly forget" she said softly "but...since I can't...I am building new memories" she smiled slightly and tilted her head slightly to the side. Her lips brushed his and she breathed in as he breathed out. She smiled and her eyes flickered before she leaned in slightly and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:36 pm

I looked up "New memories huh....what kind of new memories?" I looked back down as she connected her lips with mine.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:38 pm

"That..." she kissed him again "is..up to...us" she smiled as their kiss broke and she looked into his eyes again. "Winters are long here" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:40 pm

A grin spread across my face "us, huh?.....and oh really.....now how would you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Mika smiled and blinked. A grin spread across her face. "Animals talk" she said simply. "They talk of many things, one of them being those annoying chipmunks that never stop talking about getting enough nuts for winter" her eyes laughed. "Sometimes it is more a curse to hear the animals that you would think." She laughed
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:47 pm

"Ohhhh.haha..I see, I can only imagine, the way they always scurry around with their little feet" I cringed a little. "well, I look forward to it too."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Mika laughed "Oh ya they talk about their sore feet as well" she grinned but then grew serious again. "Me too" she said gently. She gently brushed his cheek with the back of her hand and looked lovingly into his eyes "very much"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:40 am

I got a little nerveous the way she said 'me too' not because I didn't have feelings for her, but because she was a women, someone I could possibly hurt and destroy. My eyes darted a bit and I just hugged her so she couldn't see my eyes. I closed them tightly hiding any fear and worry I had. "Well...." I said stepping back a bit and clearing my throat "If you don't need any help here I should head back to Vandecar...they'll be looking for me" I forced a smile
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:47 am

Mika saw something different in his eyes right before he hugged her but she hid her confusion and hugged him back. She forced a smile as well and nodded "yes of course..if you ever need help in vandecar just ask...we would be honored to repay the help you have given Cahoon" she said a little carefully.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:58 am

I placed a hand on her shoulder "Your kindness is greatly appreciated" I smiled and withdrew it. "My help was merely an act of kindness and just the person I am, I am not looking for a return favor or anything, just so you know" I gave her a dimpled smile and turned my eyes before I turned myself. I spun around and started to make my way back to Vandecar. I stayed tall till I was out of sight. I stepped behind a building and hit my head against the wall before stepping forward with my head hung and kicking rocks.

........................Vandecar----Jarlons house
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:02 am

Mika watched him go and sighed as soon as he was out of sight. She was a little confused. Was he wanting to keep things more professional? She remebered what Imatari had said ~Patience~ but patience didn't come easily. She blinked and turned back to cleaning. She would bury herself in work..it was her way.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:18 am

Mika finally cleaned the little house within an inch of it's life. She patched the holes and made it weather worthy. She went out and picked a few flowers. It seemed to help but it still felt like something..or someone was missing. She sighed and closed the strong door. She layed down on the floor and restlessly went to sleep.

--------Next morning-------

Mika rose and decided to look at the trading post again to make sure it was ready. Maybe they would have to ride to another town to bring a merchant in..she sighed and got up. Straightened out her hair. Rebraided it and walked back to town.

--------Outside Buildings-------->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:27 am

------Forest------->

Mika had quickly gone by the library and picked up the amulet and charm and had hidden them in her house. She had then fallen asleep. The next morning the morning rays had woken her. She sighed and stretched before looking around. ~Hey Whisper lets go check on the horses~ She reached over and put on the amulet and charm. She stepped outside in the sunlight. She suddenly had an idea. She morphed into a pure black mare and grinned at Whisper. ~Wanna race?~ Whisper yawned back at her but had a funny look in her eyes. ~Ok ready set...go!~ At that Mika the horse took off at a gallop with Whisper running close behind.

---------Horse pastures-------->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:38 pm

------Forest---------->

Mika dismounted and had put Koda back in the Mare and Foal pastures before hurrying to her house and starting a fire in the fireplace. She put on a rabbit to roast and sat watching the fire resting against Whisper.~Why so quiet Whisper?~ She asked. ~Well...na~ Whisper trailed off. ~Tell me..did Jarlon say something else?~ Mika asked concerned ~No..he didn't say anything else.. he...I don't think you want to know~ She sighed ~What? What is it?~ Mika asked getting worried Whisper sighed again. ~He blushed when he looked at Danielle. I think he likes her...~ ~He what?~ Mika asked quietly. Whisper just looked at her. ~No he can't..I...love~ She went quiet and stared into the fire. She shook her head but she knew both of them had talked about how this relationship couldn't work. But...but...they had practically made out in the forest..he wouldn't. Suddenly her defenses started coming up. 'Fine I see it now...another toy. Of course. How could I have been so stupid. Why did I think this time was different? That is all men want..toys..' She sighed and shook her head "Fine" she said out loud. "I'll go on the hunt, I'll be curtious, but if he tries anything" Whisper saw the defenses going up ~No mika..don't do this...~ Mika glared at her. Fire behind her eyes. ~I won't be used again~ She growled
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:47 pm

..jarlon's house

With the bag on my back we dashed to Cahoon. I gave off a loud morning dove cry outside her window and smiled as she stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Mika had woken with a start when she heard the morning dove call. 'Jarlon' her first instinct was to smile and dash out but then she remembered. She sniffed slightly and quickly wiped her face. She got dress in warm clothes and slowly walked house. She pasted on a fake smile but her eyes couldn't meet his. "Ready?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next