Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika's House

Go down 
+8
Saron
Mayxa
aryen
Gladrial
Argon
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Mika's House - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Arya smirked sadly and sighed.
"Yes. Stupid, selfish, brainless, idiotic men, right?"
She took a seat on one of Mika's chairs and looked at her, not sure what to say.
"Mika... he loves you." she said silently and simply.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:15 pm

"ya, and clueless I bet" she added "Humph no he feels responsible. I'm a burden..nothing more" she said in a grouchy tone.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Arya shook her head.
"No, Mika - he cares of you - in his heart he loves you, whatever would happen - or whatever would he say." she said quietly.
"Although I can't understand what happened back in the warehouse... he got mad to you because Whisp said something to Samba... I can't understand him at that point." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:45 pm

Mika sighed and nodded slightly. She rolled back over and looked at Arya. "Whisper called Samba a big fat oaf" mika shook her head. "But there isn't much I can do..whisper is no more under my command than the wind. And she just needs time. Like I told saron..she isn't used to losing someone she loved. He doesn't think that is possible..to get used to it. I know it is.." Mika trailed off
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Arya sighed.
"I had a thing for him too but... well... then I met Malek and... everything kinda changed." she hesitated, but continued. "He's got my heart now and well - soon it should be our wedding... but... I think I'll leave soon. I can't hurt him. Too many secrets, too many memories." she tried to smile weakly, but failed.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:53 pm

(gtg for today - seeya tomorrow:))
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Mika rolled over on her other side and watched Arya. She sighed slightly "Doesn't everyone?" she smiled slightly. "Seems everyone likes the Vidon brothers" she listened "Arya...secrets aren't worth it. Believe me..I've tried to live that life. They aren't. You love him...tell him everything. If he truly loves you it won't matter. I was a spy, and a Judas horse. Jarlon didn't care" Mika said softly. She sighed and sat up. "I should go back and check on Koda and her foal" she said quietly. She got up slowly rubbing her back. "I'll be glad when I can have him. I miss riding horses terribly. I miss morphing to. I just want to be normal again" she smiled slighlty her mood swinging back on her pregnant hormones pendulum. She gave Arya a quick hug. "Thank you..for everything" she smiled "Chaya warned me that things might change. I just hoped..." she trailed off. "Don't leave...please" she said softly referring to Arya's earlier comment. With that she put on a light cloak and stepped outside. Taking the walk back to the warehouse.

---------Warehouse------->
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Arya smiled and hugged her back.
"I'll see." she said sadly, as she watched her walk out.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:04 pm

-------------Beach------->

Mika ran into her house and slammed the door behind her. She closed her eyes and rested against the door. Her heart pounding and tears streaming down her cheeks. Jason looked up at her confused and gave a tiny cry. She bit her lip and looked down at him. "Are you all I will have left of the men I loved?" she whimpered and made her way over to her rocking chair. Sitting down in it she started rocking as tears streamed down her cheeks. Jason totally unaware of what was happening. The cabin was cold as no fire had been lit in ages but Mika held Jason close to her keeping him warm. She felt helpless.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Saron came up to the door and took a deep breath. "Stay here boy" He said to the dog who so faithfully had followed him. "Mika" He said as he knocked on the door and creaked it open. There she was sitting on the chair rocking jason with tears on her face "Mika....Can I talk to you?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Mika looked up at him her eyes glistening with tears before looking away squeezing her eyes shut and almost pulling herself into a ball around Jason. Jason gave a little cry and she relaxed a little for his sake but wouldn't talk to Saron. What could she say? 'don't leave?' 'I need you?' 'we need you?' but he already knew that, and besides she didn't trust herself to speak.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Saron knelt down in front of her running a hand over Jason's head "Mika....I'm not going anywhere, I'm confused. I...." He looked down and then back up at her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Mika tried to hold back the tears but wasn't succeeding. "I'm scared" she finally got out but then looked down again but only saw his face. She tried to close her eyes but his face was etched in her vision. This only made more tears flow down her face.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Sarnio whimpered at the door hearing voiced, mixed with extreme emotion.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Saron slipped a tear himself. He hated seeing his baby cry. He got up and wrapped his arms around her careful not to stir Jason. He kissed her cheek despite wet tears. "don't be scared, i'm not going anywhere" He whispered into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Mika let her head rest into his shoulder. "Everything I love has been ripped away" she whimpered through the tears "Please not you to" she said burying her face in his shirt. One hand held Jason who was a little fussy with the emotions in the room, but the other arm wrapped around Saron willing him never to let go, never to leave.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:02 am

"Mika, I'm not leaving" He repeated and lifted her face up and gave her a kiss "not anywhere but here with you" He smiled and wiped a tear from her face and pushed her hair behind her face. "I promised remember"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:04 am

Mika kissed him back and then looked at him and bit her lip. She just nodded. "but what about him?" her voice cracked.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:09 am

"Who, my fath...Illutari?" He raised his eyebrows as he asked "I will talk with him, I've always had a way of talking to him...now I know why" He looked away, he hid the questions and sadness that was running through him. Unnoticed as always. Jason started crying and Saron rubbed his head. "How about some music, that would make us all feel at ease"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:13 am

Mika listened and nodded slightly to show she understood. She watched his eyes as he looked away and then looked down as Jason started crying. She cradled him gently "shush" she said softly. She looked up again "music?" she asked and then remembered his guitar "I'd like that" she smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:17 am

Saron rubbed Mika's leg before he got up and went to the closet that hid his guitar. He pulled it out, it was always so clean and gave off a shine like nothing else. He pulled closer a wooden crate to the middle of the room and sat down on it. He propped his heel against the crate and his toe on the ground. Setting the guitar on his leg he strummed a couple of times to tune it and then cleared his throat and began to play looking back and forth between his guitar and Mika smiling at her at the right times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_piz1jsiZJw

(awesome song-enjoy)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:22 am

Mika listened and gently rocked Jason as he quieted. Smiles played on the edges of her lips as listened as he sang. About halfway through Jason had fallen fast asleep. She quietly got up and set him in his cradle tucking him in. She slowly walked back over still listening to the song and sat down on the floor next to the crate he was sitting on and laid her head against his leg listening. She wiped away the remain tears and looked up at him as he finished. "I love you" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:24 am

As she got up to put away Jason closed his eyes and continued singing, he stared at Mika as she sat down beside him and stared up at him. As he finished he put in the last strum and leaned over to kiss her "I love you too" He said as their noses touched
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:30 am

Mika closed her eyes and tilted her head kissing him back. She ran a hand up into his hair and then down the back of his neck. She sat up onto her knees so he didn't have to lean so far and ran another hand down his arm. "Saron" she whispered softly and smiled before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:32 am

He smiled as she got up. His eyes following her. Saron shimmied her around to where she was kneeling between his legs. "Mmhmm?" He hummed as he kissed her again. His elbows resting on his knees and his hands on her rib cage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next