HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mika's House

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:09 am

Saron trotted up next to her and sit down in his cheetah form "what is it?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 am

Mika gently petted his soft fur and then looked back at the box. ~It's my treasures~ she said softly ~Well my memories~ she corrected. She took a deep breath and opened it slowly. It still held the scent of prairie grass, and buffalo hide. She smiled and stuck her hand in digging around gently. She smiled and carefully pulled out a Lakota ornamental dress. Not a wedding dress. But a beaded, decorated dress none the less. It was made of soft deer hide. She smiled and showed him. ~It was my mothers~ she said softly. She then gently sat it aside and smiled as she found her other goal. She slowly pulled it out. A beaded man's shirt. She pulled out a chest ordament made to be worn over it. It was made of painted beads and animal bone. She then set it at his paws. ~This was my fathers~ she said simply. She turned and took out two pairs of soft moccasins. She then smoothed out the protecting buffalo hide piece, hiding the white deerskin dress underneath. He would see that one soon enough. She looked back and smiled at him waiting to see his reaction.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 am

Saron's head bobbed back and forth as Mika pulled things out. Admiring their bead work and all the details that were put into such pieces. Then she laid a beaded shirt with a breast plate before him. He stopped and stared at it and slowly morphed back into himself and in his shorts sitting cross legged as he picked up the shirt. running his finger tips over it studying it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 am

Mika smiled and watched as he admired the bead work. "For you" she nodded and set a pair of moccasins next to it. They were bigger, men's moccasins.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:34 am

"For me? but they were your fathers?" he said a bit surprised looking at her as he set them down and hugged her "Can I wear them tonight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:38 am

Mika smiled and nodded "Yes they were, and I would love to see them on a man I love again" she said softly. She chuckled softly as he hugged her. "Of course you can, that's why I gave them to you now. I'm afraid I don't have any fancy pants though...you do have a pair of buckskin ones though right?" she asked.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:56 am

Quickly Saron slipped them over his head as she spoke. They fit snuggly but looked good. "thank you" he smiled "And I believe so" he said and got up to where he had brought a few clothes over from vandecar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:59 am

She smiled and nodded as he put them on. They did look good. She turned and stood up her raven black hair slowly drying as it swayed over her bare back. She slipped on the dress and tightened the lacings on one side of it but then smiled and held the ends of the other side's lacings towards Saron. She smiled and gave him a look of "wanna help?"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 am

He was so enthrawled by the beed work he didn't notice mika getting dressed "Of of course" he smiled and walked over "how tight?" he asked pulling the laces "that's a very pretty dress" he smiled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:35 am

Mika smiled and looked ahead as he tightened them. "As tight as you want" she smiled and looked over at him. "Ok maybe not that tight" she coughed slightly and laughed "Thank you" she said softly. She looked out the window. "I remember my mother dressing up in this, I would help her with the laces and dream of when I could dress up to" she said softly and looked down

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:40 am

"she would be very proud of you" he said as he loosened the laces a smidge and then evened them out and tied them up. "And so would your father" he stood up and put his arms around her. "Just as I am"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:44 am

Mika smiled slightly and then sighed and leaned into him a bit as he wrapped his arms around her. She gently played with his fingers still looking down. "You really think so?" she asked softly. She rested the back of her head on that crook between his neck and shoulder. "Sometimes I wonder what they would think of what I have become" she said quietly. Her mouth twitched slightly. She was no longer the innocent girl that had grown up in safety. "And I'll never really know" she said sadly and sighed leaning into him a little more, just wanting to be held.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:53 am

Rocking her a bit he asked "what do you mean what you have become? Become a beautiful caring mother and lover, a leader, a friend. what's not to be proud of"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Mika sighed softly "I wasn't raised to a warrior, or a leader. I was raised to be a sweet, caring, almost defenseless woman. Not fierce leader. One time..father found out that Running Wolf was teaching me some of the men's skills. He wasn't very happy." she chuckled softly at the memory "It was right before his vision quest to become a man, my father sent him out farther than any had been sent before. In a desert. It's a miracle he survived" Mika said shaking her head slightly and swaying with Saron.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:25 pm

"Well you became the women you were meant to be" he smiled "What's a vision quest?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Mika smiled and squeezed his arms around herself slightly. "Hmm? Oh a young man gets sent out into the wilds. All he is given is a knife. No food no water. He is supposed to go without if he can, or hunt what he needs till he has a vision. In the vision he meets his spirit animal. Sometimes he will soon meet the physical "spirit" animal that will be his forever friend, sometimes he doesn't. The vision is just a mental picture and connection with the animal." she explained softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:31 pm

"what animal did he get?" he asked curiously "And how about you...did you have to do that or is that just for men?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Mika bit her lip trying to keep from laughing at the memory. "He made me promise not to tell any one. He said the great spirit must have made a mistake" she giggled. "Just the men" she shook her head. "I found Whisper on my own."

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:09 pm

"haha" he laughed "no no you have to tell me" he laughed "come on otu with it" he tickled her sides
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:01 pm

Mika squirmed and giggled. "No I can't I promised haha hehe ok ok uncle uncle" she laughed and got him to stop with a kiss. "A dung beetle" she giggled

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:01 am

"Dung Beetle...." He tried not to laugh "Have there ever been mistakes in such a vision quest? I'm surprised he tolled anyone"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:06 am

Mika giggled "No never. He only told me to get me to stop bugging him about it" she laughed "He tried to kill it, he refused to accept it. He told everyone else that a wolf had come to him, and swore me to silence" she said shaking her head.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:32 am

"haha so what would have happened if the dung beetle did come to him in the village. But those things are hard working....they do the crap work without complaining" he chuckled still
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:12 am

"one did" she laughed "it er..disappeared before anyone noticed. But a wolf never came, small wonder" she sighed and shook her head. "Yes they are, but he didn't want to be called stinking beetle for the rest of his life" she tried to restrain a laugh.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 am

"poor guy" Saron shrugged "They all have their purpose in this world though, embrace what you are givin" he said as he squeezed her closer and put a hand to the back of her head cradelling it. "I love you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next