HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Jarlon's home - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:33 pm

"Hm? Yeah yeah fine. Just a little shocked at what happened." He chuckled, but it sounded fake. He cleared his throat.
"Think I can get something to eat around here?" He asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Danielle watched him, knowing something was wrong. You couldn't hide much around two trained spies... "Are you sure you're okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:36 pm

"I think you are full of crap....but yes we have food. Thought about starting a fire out here and grilling some deer steak that Imi caught and some corn husks. Sound good?" I looked between the two

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:37 pm

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm positive." He told Danielle. He rubbed his arm a little and thought back to the reflection of himself. He did look different...younger....
He paced around a little bit, restless, looking like he was trying to figure something out.
He perked up when Jarlon began talking to him.
"Yeah that sounds great. I'm starved." He said, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:39 pm

"Yeah, sure." she said to Jarlon, "You need help?" she asked, standing up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:41 pm

"Sure, see that bare spot over there.....ya by the big tree. Why don't you two gather some big rocks and make a circle and gather some pine cones, bark, and what not along with some logs. Both of you can fire bend so go ahead and start the fire. I'll go grab the meat and corn." I smiled and jogged up the large flight of stairs outside.

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:45 pm

Bardon sighed and nodded, heading to the tree.
Once there, he began gathering what he could with one hand.
"This should be a good little feast." He said, sounding hungry. He chuckled, beginning the circle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:46 pm

I came darting back outside and set down the platter with all the food. I went to the spot they made and started a small fire with my index finger. "hmmm" I mumbled.

The big juicy steaks were soon on the large metal surface as I sprinkled different leaves onto it. Something I had learned while on the road. I then placed the corn onto the surface still in it's husk and watched as it cooked "i'll be right back" I grinned and darted back up the stairs and into the house

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:48 pm

The food smelled good and Danielle watched it sizzle, waiting for it to be done. She looked up when Jarlon left, "What could he possibly be getting?" she wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Bardon sat on the ground, leaning on a log Tunani helped him drag over.
"I don't know but I hope he hurrys. I am about to steal some of that food." He joked around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:58 pm

I ran up the steps sideways grinning at her and wnked "surprise" I then dissapeared and came back out with a big platter of washed, cut, and plucked fruit that was filled inside a watermelon half. In the other hand I carried a pitcher and 3 cups under my arm. I set down the plater on a log stump "need some furniture" I chuckled and then set down the pitcher on the ground and handed each of them a cup and filled it. "I think they called it lemonade" I shrugged "It's a tad bitter but you add some sweet root and it's amazing." I laughed as I stuck a sweet root in each cup. I walked back up to the 'grill' and turned the sizzeling steaks. "How do you like them?" I asked

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Bardon gladly accepted the drink and watched Jarlon cook the food.
"Medium rare for me!" He called, knowing that's how his father used to cook it for him.
He chuckled and gulped down some of the lemon juice.
"Delicous."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 pm

"Same." she told him, tasting the lemonade. She didn't have much taste for sour things but the root helped. "It is, when did you make all this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:13 pm

"Awesome, glad you guys like it. I was afraid to taste it when they gave it to me, but was also pleasantly surprised. Have many other's like that, that are just amazing. and the fruit....just now" I grinned a big toothy grin

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:18 pm

"Wow, that was quick." she said, "Do you have some magic fruit preparing magic I don't know about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Bardon grabbed a fruit that was round and orange, the skin rough. He smelled it and it had a sweet tang to it. He pulled out his dagger and peeled off the skin, biting the soft fuit underneath it.
"Mmm it's got a sweet tang to it." He said after swallowing, his voice scratchy.
"And it's orange." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:23 pm

I looked up clapped my hands together and waived at her from the swing. Grinned, clapped my hands again and was again right infront of her. I just shrugged and then wrinkled my brow at Barlon and started laughing. "wow you are brilliant...you have never had an orange? Makes good juice too"

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:26 pm

"No I came from a poor village, remember?" He laughed.
"I've had limited 'exotic' foods." He chuckled, eating the rest of the orange.
"My village was so poor, we only ate bread, apples, and certain meats. We had very few fruits. Apples and grapes were the only fruits we had access to, and when a dealer would come around with exotic foods, we couldn't afford it...." He sighed.
"Lucky that I came here I guess." He chuckled and half smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:29 pm

"Oranges aren't exotic." she replied, "Guess you just lived in an area where oranges weren't grown." she chuckled, "I'm surprised you know what corn is." she teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:31 pm

He laughed.
"Hey that was the main thing grown in my village besides wheat." He looked at the small orange in his palm.
"Huh guess my older brother loved to tease me then." He chuckled.
"He used to tell me that all the fruits and other foods that came into our village were exotic and from other countries. Guess I believed it all this time and never realized it." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:32 pm

I listened as Barlon spoke of his village "I guess I just know because my job offers me many travel opportunities, well we are glad you are here too." I grabbed the 3 wooden platters and smacked a steak on each with a corn cob. I handed one to Danielle first "ladies first I smiled and handed her a fork and knife and then handed a plate to Bardon, "think you'll be able to cut that?" I asked pointing at the steak. "Once we get a cow from Cahoon we'll see if I can get some butter made, it's beena long time but I think I might be able to figure it out....Bon abetite" I said as I cut into my steak.

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Bardon chuckled.
"I'll try my best to cut it, probably gonna have to do it differently then usual..." He said, putting the fork in his right hand and cutting with his left. He managed somehow.
"This is very good. Mmm. Thanks Imatari." He said, looking at the tiger. He gave a small piece of his steak to Tunani and grabbed his corn cob, biting into it.
"So good." He smiled.
"Probably the best meal I've had since before I came here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Imatari raised her head and bowed it gently and then got up and darted behind the house where she found 2 large shin bones and one smaller bone. She padded back over and laid one down infront of Alec, one infront of tunani and took the smaller bone back to her spot where she happily kanwed on it.
"I'm glad you are enjoying it Bardon!" I then turned to Danielle

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Tunani happily took the bone from Imatari and laid down with it.
Once Bardon was finished, he laid against the log and slowly closed his eyes, watching the fire. The flames licked the air as it died down a bit.
"This is awesome, Jarlon. Thanks for not making me eat bread and drink water inside." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:49 pm

"It really is good, a change from dried beef. " she said and smiled at him. Alec was nibbling at the corn and Danielle broke off some for him and he chewed it happily. "You're not a prisoner, you're just being watched." she said to Bardon, "We wouldn't not let you eat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's home
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next