Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's home

Go down 
+2
Mika
Illutari
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Jarlon's home - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:51 pm

"I prefer to eat like this as well. I have a tendancy to cook alot, so if you guys are ever hungry...you know where I'm at" I grinned "Oh come on Bardon, you know we aren't that mean...do you really think we are that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:53 pm

He half smiled to them both and smiled.
"Thanks. I know I'm not a prisnor. And it's good that I'm not. I don't want to be..." He looked down, fidgiting.
"But I do feel like the bad guy around here."
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:57 pm

"Well, maybe because you are. No one's done anything as bad as what you've done." she replied, "But we'll try and let up. You can come watch us fight instead of being chained to a pole."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:59 pm

I had one foot up on my chair as I slouched a bit. "Bardon, not really a bad guy, just one with HORRIBLE decisions. We'll help keep you on track, although that dark side is pretty tempting huh" I laughed
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:59 pm

He laughed at her 'chained to a pole' comment.
"Thanks I feel so special around here." He looked up at the flames.
"Yeah a little tempting...."
"I know I have become the bad guy around here, but I don't want to be. Not anymore. I never meant anything around here that I have done. I am trying my best to prove that I can be the good guy...." He trailed off, not sure what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:05 pm

"Well, you're getting there.... sort of." she said and gave him a small smile, "I can stand to be around you now, Tyler on the other hand..."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:07 pm

My eyelids slid shut a little as I listened to the leaves rustle, the squirrles chirp and the two of them talking civaly (sp) My mind drifted off to Rhea, Danielle, and Mika. The confusion that drifted to through my mind.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:08 pm

He looked at her when she mentioned Tyler's name.
He sighed.
"Yeah I know. I hope she got my note....." He sighed again through his nose and picked up a small twig, drawing random lines in the sand next to him absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:15 pm

"You stuck it under the door, how could she possibly not get it?" she asked rhetorically. She to see Jarlon with his eyes closed at she kicked him in the shin, "Hey, don't fall asleep on us."
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:18 pm

Bardon shrugged.
"Kemper could have gotten it, knowing he hates me alot now." He threw his stick into the fire, looking at his little drawing.
He covered it with dirt and patted it.
"I don't think he would have given it to Tyler."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:19 pm

I slowly opened my eyes "Not sleeping" I smiled "Just listening and thinking, enjoy this time right here" I smiled as the leaves around us blew slowly. Everything actually seemed slower.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:35 pm

(way earlier in response to Jarlon's post)

Mika watched as he walked around and kneeled in front of her. She listened carefully to what he said. Her heart jumping and falling all at the same time. She smiled slightly and nodded. But she shook her head when he said he had been bugging her. "no..you haven't been bugging me..I've enjoyed it" she smiled. But she nodded again. "And I will try too" She gently ran a hand on one side of his head. "Although I don't know how successful I will be either..." she smiled a little playfully. "Thank you, for everything" She leaned forward and touched foreheads with him. "If you ever need anything...anything.." she emphasized.."just ask" she smiled. And slowly got up. "I should get back to Cahoon..the horses will be wanting their morning food." She walked a few steps and turned "Oh and Jarlon...keep Bardon away from Cahoon for a little while. If I catch him over there univited again he will not leave as he came" she smirked slightly and hopped onto Koda. She spun her around and faced Jarlon again. Burning his face into her memory so she would be able to recall it in the long months ahead. "Good bye" she said softly before turning Koda again and urging her into a canter from a standstill.

-----Cahoon Grazing fields------->
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:43 pm

(before everything as well)

I leaned my forhead onto hers as well as she spoke. watching her eyes I had to smile and was at a loss of word. I got up with her and helped her onto Koda and stepped back and stood there. Broad shouldered and tall. I put up one hand and smiled a soft dimpled smile. Watching her ride away was sad...I wouldn't see her for a while.

(back to the rest lol)
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Bardon watched the fire as it licked the air and reached up towards the trees. He watched as the logs popped and crackled under the heat.
He rested his arm on Tunani and ruffled his mane.
~This is....beautiful. I wish Tyler were here to enjoy it too.....~ He trailed off. Tunani looked at Bardon.
~I know.~ Bardon looked down and looked at the ground, distraut on his face. He thought he would act like a little kid and cry, but he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Everyone had lapsed into silence, and the atmosphere got to Danielle too, she watched the leaves in the trees rustle. It was quiet except for the wind and the crackling fire.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 pm

After some moments of Silence I rolled of my chair and sat on my knees and crawled over to Danielle like a kid. "wanna fight?" I asked playfully
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:03 pm

She looked down at him, chuckling, "Sure." she said, "We should get some sticks though, don't want to use real blades."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:05 pm

"Ya you are probebly right" I said putting a hand on her leg to help me up. I walked up to the clif off the house where I had found several somewhat large sticks, about a foot shorter than me. I threw one at her "Any special rules?"
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Bardon perked up at the sound of a fight. He stood and sat down on the log, turning to wath them. He got an ammused smirk on his face and 'crossed' his arms.
"Don't kill eachother!" He laughed, almost falling back, forgetting about everything he had thought about.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:09 pm

She shot out a hand to catch it, weighing it and getting used to the feel of it. "Um." she thought for a second, "Whoever pins the other down for three seconds wins?" she said and then smiled, "Bardon can be judge, seeing as he can barely move." Bardon then said something and burst into a fit of laughter, she chuckled too, "Who died and made you Jarlon?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:10 pm

"Oh so I'm judge now, huh?" He chuckled.
"No one, just ammused that you two are actually gonna fight!" he called to them. Tunani sat up and watched with ammused eyes also.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:12 pm

"sounds good" I said throwing the stick in the air catching it and twirling it in one hand before tossing it behind his back and catching it again. "Ready?" I asked...."Hey now....am I really that mean?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:17 pm

"We're just teasing." she reassured him, "Now, how should we start this off?" she asked, playing with the stick too. It was a lot lighter then the sword and her timing would be off slightly if she didn't get used to it soon.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Bardon watched, an ammused smile on his face. Jarlon's skill was incredible, but Danielle's strength and agilety were extremelly incredible.
'Wonder who will win?' He asked himself, watching.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm

I put the stick under my arm and bowed. I knew she was a very skilled young lady, and having my uncle train her I knew that she was good. I reaised my eyebrows and gave her a 'come and get me look'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's home
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next