Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's home

Go down 
+2
Mika
Illutari
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Jarlon's home - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 am

"I'd heard about you too, the head assassin sure starts many rumors. They said you were huge and stronger then even Ilaturi was at your age. " she said, chuckling, then she tilted her head, confused, "I was outside a lot, I wonder how you didn't see me... guess I was in spy mode more often then I'd realized."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

I couldn't help but chuckle at the rumors. Wide eyed I looked at her "really....I never heard any of those" I laughed. "Ilaturi is a wise old man, I might be stronger physically, but I don't know about mentalyl. He can outsmart anyone. He sees the smallest weekness in anyone." I sighed "He wanted me to take over the buisness, his own son wasn't cut out for it" sadness filled my eyes for a short moment. I looked back up at Danielle and I was once again flooded with a good feeling "Oh well, honestly" I grinned "I didn't expect 'The Shadow' to be a women, especially one like yourself...So if I would have seen you on the streets I probebly wouldn't have looked twice. I was so envolved with work I wasn't interested in women. But I'm sure you've seen me too, I was always out and around town, but usually in the forest or fields." I thought back at the days I would wander the fields alone letting the grass tickel the palm of my hands as I walked. I did however remember one day, I had seen a young lady by the lake. Her shawl blowing in the wind. She looked like a godess standing there. To this day that memory didn't evade me. I had mustered up enough courage to at least walk by, but not enough to say a word to the beautiful figure. I would have dreams about her.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:35 am

"What is that supposed to mean?" she asked, her tone friendly. "I think I've seen you once or twice but you were always heading off somewhere, never tried to talk to you." she shrugged, "I stuck around the forest, especially when it was raining, I'm just weird like that, I like rain." she smiled, remembering too.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 am

"Well, You dont hear of very many female spy's" I shrugged not trying to sound like a shovenast, which I wasn't by any means. I thought women were qualified to do anything that men could do, if not better. "Ya, I tried to keep to myself, felt safter that way. ahhh yes the rain, such a strange feeling,. I used to stand in it, especially if I could find a creek to stand in. Felt like the pounding rain drops could wash away all that I had done. Wash the blood off my hands if you will." I closed my eyes. 'and the only place I could cry and not have anyone question my manhood' I thought but kept it to myself.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:49 am

"Yeah, well, you don't of many assassins who are this nice." she replied, "Really, you are the nicest assassin I've met." she added and smiled up at him. "Everyone thought I was crazy, going out in the rain all the time without a coat. I've never gotten sick from it though..." Truth be told, most of her memories in the rain weren't all that pleasant, she'd gone out to the forest to escape from it all, and usually it was raining and she'd gotten used to the rain falling on her. Like Jarlon, it had helped hide tears.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:00 pm

"Ya, I wasn't always this nice" I admitted "I was cocky once." I paused not knowing what to say. I then slipped out of my chair and stood by the fire in the dark warming my hands a bit watching it crackel and burn.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:08 pm

She watched him warm his hands from where she was sitting, "So, how many people have you killed for him?" she asked out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:13 pm

Surprised at the question I turned around to warm my butt. "Oh, I don't know. I try not to keep count. Seems kind of negative to me. 782" I then added quickly and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:22 pm

"What are you trying to do?" she chuckled as he turned around, "Sheesh, that many? That's pretty good." she replied after thinking about it for a second. She smiled back at him, "I'm surprised you didn't murder me back there.'
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:27 pm

"warm my rump" I smiled coyly "I have a 200:1 killing ratio, not that it matters." I thought aboutit for a moment and smiled as she smiled at me, it was so pretty "Well you are extremly quick" I smiled "I hope..." I said as I sat down in the grass by the fire "I didn't go to far back there" I blushed a little, luckly the fire reflected of my face such as to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 pm

She laughed and what he said and his expression, "Okay, let's not get into that." she replied, still grinning. "That wasn't too bad, the boyfriend remark, though, was not the smartest move in the world." she said, slipping off the chair to sit next to him. The warmth from the fire felt nice and she sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:41 pm

I put my arm around her "I didn't mean it" I squeezed her and then put my hand back in my lap. Instead I then shifted and leaned back with my elbows at a ninty degree angle on the grass. I stretched out my legs and crossed them over eachother. "Nights here are just fantastic aren't they?" I asked looking for something to talk about, not taht the silence was ackward or anything.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:48 pm

She felt his arm around her and her first instinct was distrust but it disappeared quickly as she realized she could trust him. She remained sitting for a while but ended up lying down on the grass, her hands on her stomach. "Stars are so bright here." she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:52 pm

He looked over and down at her face. The reflection danced on her cheeks and lips. He smirked and then looked at her eyes instead, even there everything seemed peacefull. The starts swam in them. He layed down as well, shoulders touching, he gazed up at the stars as well "Yes they are" he said as he followed a shooting star to the left of the sky. His head then rolled back over and looked straight back up. "Amazing how they sit up there, every night they are there, giving us hope...what gives you hope?" He turned his face to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:25 pm

"What gives me hope? Finding something everyday that makes is different. If everyday were the same, then I'm wasting my life, you have to accomplish something everyday, even if it's really small." she said slowly, thinking. She felt him watching her but didn't look at him till she finished talking, they were so close now, just two shoulders apart. The fire was the only source of light and she saw bits and pieces of Jarlon as the flame flickered.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:29 pm

"Wow," He smiled at her and then looked up at the sky "Never thought of it that way" His jaw flexed as he spoke and his throat vibrated. "wow" he repeated and then turned back to look into her eyes. "You are something else, you know that"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:40 pm

"You're not too shabby yourself." she replied, giving him a small smile. She hadn't looked away from him and when he turned her way she could see his bright blue eyes despite how dark it is. "Not too shabby at all." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:42 pm

his smile grew to a mile as it stretched from ear to ear. A blush rushed over his face. Slowly he closed his eyes before inching forward a bit then he hesitated. She didn't seem like this type of girl. No matter how perfect the moment was, he didn't want to ruin something like this.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:05 pm

She smiled at his hesitation and she leaned forward. Their lips found each other easily, and her eyes slid shut. It'd been a long time since she kissed someone and she'd forgotten how good it felt, especially with someone that you really trusted. She could barely think as they got more into it, it felt like her brain had just shorted out.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Pleasantly surprised he leaned back into the kiss and put a hand on her cheek. It wasnt right, but felt so right. He really liked Mika and Rhea, but at this time, at this moment only Danielle filled his mind. Everything else seemed to fade out. Who knew what would happen. He had never been in love or loved before, he didn't know what he was looking for. "One of a kind" he whispered between a kiss. His lips left hers slowly and his eyes fluttered open. He sat up and bent his knees and placed his chin over his arm and he staired into the fire as it burned everything from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:40 pm

She heard him whisper something as they broke apart, him sitting up and watching the fire again. She stayed lying down, watching the stars glitter again. Her brain was still hazy but she was pretty content with companionable silence that followed. She closed her eyes and might have drifted in and out a couple times but she wasn't really sure.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:02 pm

------------fields

Bardon trugded up, not sure why he was coming here. He had his head down the whole time, when he thought he heard something and looked up, shocked.
"Wow I came in at the wrooooong time!" He said, wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:06 pm

He looked up from where he was sitting "What do you mean?" He asked confused and then looked back down at Danielle and smiled at her. He liked her, but was this the right time? He liked Mika too. His head was ready to explode. "i think I'm going to go for a quick walk to the warehouse and take care of chickens." he sighed and stood up. "Thank you" he smiled at Danielle
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Bardon raised and eyebrow and his eyes followed Jarlon as he walked away, spinning slowly like an owl. He shook his head and looked back at Danielle, who was beaming.
"What happened with you two?" He asked, walking over and sitting down next to her.
"Looks like I came in at the wrong time. Seemed something was going on..." He said in his semi-deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:19 pm

(haha, she ain't beaming Razz)

"Oh, look who's back. I'm surprised the Earth is still intact." she teased, "Nothing much, talked a while. What'd you do?" she asked him, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's home
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next