Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's home

Go down 
+2
Mika
Illutari
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Jarlon's home - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:13 pm

"Positive" he walked into the house and grabbed one of the large bundles of wheat he had brought back. He set them on the ground outside and grabbed two large logs to sit on. He handed Rhea a bowl and a rock grinder and sat down himself. Plucking heads off the wheat and popping out the little seads before crushing them
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:16 pm

(AFTER rhea leaves and he is left alone he goes for his walk he morphs into a small ferret and quickly makes his way for cahoon. He had a strange feeling that something wasn't right, and he guess it when he saw Tunani sitting there, but no Bardon. He ran around and heard some comotion in the cattle field...................cattle pasture)
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Rhea still wasn't too sure Jarlon was telling the truth but he obviously didn't want to talk to her about it. Rhea sat down on the log with a mortar and pestle and began work.
Rhea looked up for a second to check if Jarlon was okay and then spoke,
"Is this the kinda things you used to do when you were a child? When you were on the farm looking after your sibling," Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:22 pm

"Yes, actually all the time" He smiled at the memory. then he laughed "We used to hold contests, to see who could grind the most wheat. I don't know how many times i would go to make bread and have huge lumps in my flour from where they didn't grind it enough" he sighed at the momry and went silent again before looking up "Have yuou ever done this before?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Rhea shook her head, "As I child I spent most of my time outside, climbing trees, meeting animals, watching clouds and such," Rhea smiled, "I had too much freetime then,"
"Do you miss it all? Do you wish you could just go back?" Rhea asked, Her eyes were closed and she smiled, the smell of nature was so familiar to her and her own memories drifted back.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Sadness filled his eyes. He could never go back he knew that "Every day I dream holding my siblings close again. Giving them a big hug. I can't go back though. Not ever. I miss them all so much. I feel lonely here sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:31 pm

"I've always been lonely, If I could go back I wouuldn't go back for my family,"Rhea sighed unhappily "But why can't you go back?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:36 pm

"you wouldn't?" I looked at her closely "I'm an assasin, not something they want around. Besides if anyone saw me with them that isn't supposed to....then they are in danger"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:40 pm

"No I wouldn't, They weren't the best family in the world, My father was always drunk, with other women and never home and my mother left me with him...No, I wouldn't go back for them...I'd go back for my innocence, before I understood any of what had happened I was happy," Rhea frowned, "Oh, I see," was all Rhea could say when Jarlon explained why he couldn't go back.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:49 pm

"Ya, I can understand that. I wish you could meet my family, they were perfect in my eyes. We miss our mother greatly, but father did a good job" He said "At least as good as he could do....maybe some day" He continued crushing wheat.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm

"Maybe," Rhea agreed, "Was it hard for you to leave them?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:58 pm

"at the time i didn't think so, I had a great future in front of me, I was scared yes. I remember when I left, my little sister came running up and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 'Don't forget about us when you are famous' she said as tears streamed down her face. She was such a strong little girl" he said staring off into space
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:01 pm

"Is there any way you could contact them again without going to see them...or would they still be in danger?" Rhea asked, looking up from her pestle and mortar for a moment and smiled brightly at Jarlon.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:04 pm

"I don't know, I'm sure there are ways. I don't even know if they are still alive to this day. Danielle doesn't remember them. She said taht my brother left." He sighed
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Rhea nodded, "Yeah, I don't know if my mothers alive, I don't even know if I have any siblings or step-siblings, I can't even remember her voice," Rhea closed her eyes, "And the voice of my father only shouts,"
Rhea looked at Jarlon again, "In alot of ways your very lucky,"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:09 pm

"Yes, that I am" He sighed "I'm sorry, I wish I could help you. I remember my mother very clearly. She was kind, and soft. Never raised her voice at us. Sometimes that was even scarrier" He said shaking his head and chuckling as he grinned "She was incredible." A tear formed in his eye but he stretched and yawned wiping it away as if it weren't there. "Ever made bread?" he asked changing the subject
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:11 pm

"You could teach me!" Rhea said with a smile, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:17 pm

----------Trading Post

Bardon and Tunani trugded by, heads down.
~What are going to do now, boy?~
~Hope. That's it. That's all I am going to do...~ He looked up and saw they were at Jarlon's house. He sighed and walked up.
"Hey guys." He said, sitting down on a large log.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:34 pm

His eyes watched her as she got up. Watching her for a moment he got up as well. "Hey Bardon" He said looking at him with nothing in his eyes. "I'll be right back" he said walking inside

............inside

HE walked in and saw Danielle making the bed she had stayed in "Danielle" He forced a smile
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Bardon nodded and relaxed.
~Why am I so tensed up?~
~I have no idea, boy.~ Tunani put his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:37 pm

She glanced up and him, "Hey." then turned and looked at him more closely, "You don't look so great, anything happen?" she asked, finishing the bed.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:42 pm

He gave her a fake smile and then wrapped his arms around her and burried his face in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:51 pm

Bardon sat there for awhile, watching the dying fire. The small, dying flames licked the air while he embers glowed orange.
"I think I am giving up too easily....I'll give it time though. I will....." He thought outloud.
"Tyler's right, give it time." He mumbled. Tunani looked up at him.
~I am proud that you have accepted that.~ Bardon looked down and smiled.
~Now which girl should I attempt to flirt with?~
~Well, considering they all hate you...........well Dachelle is the only one that seems real nice....Rhea is too drawn to Jarlon, Danielle I think is with Jarlon, Mika hates your guts so bad, and Tyler is going her seperate ways for now.....~ Tunani looked at Bardon.
~Maybe.~ Bardon looked up and saw clouds rolling in and the breeze got chillier.
"It's cold now." He said, rubbing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Her eyes widened as he threw his arms around her and when she'd figured out what was happening she put her arms around his waist and tried to soothe him, she didn't try to ask him what was wrong, she wasn't sure if he wanted to talk, or was able to for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 pm

He let out several deep sighs and then let go of her. He looked at her and smiled "Thank you, needed a hug" he grinned his usual smile. Letting his eyes wonder for a moment, "sorry" he then put in there "I was just in desperate need of a hug, you just sooth me....ahh sorry what am I saying." He turned to head out the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's home
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next