HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Jarlon's home - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:58 pm

"It's okay, you sure you're okay now?" she asked, smiling at him but still worried. She followed him and saw Bardon and really hoped that it wasn't him. "Thanks for letting me sleep in your house by the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:59 pm

"You are welcome" He smiled thinking back on watching her sleep, how peacful she was.
"How did things go in Cahoon" He asked emphasizing cahoon knowing that is where he went

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Bardon looked up at Danielle, rubbing his arms slowly, and sighed.
'Wonderful, she's here.' He said in his head sarcastically.
'Although she has agreed that we could be friends, just not good friends...'
He looked and Jarlon.
"Well...it was fine. Found Tyler there. Talked to her and we patched things up and decided what we are going to do, and then I ran into Mika and found out Whisper was spying on me the whole time, and then Gabriell chatted with me, saw an eagle, and met Kuruk and that's about it." He shrugged.
"Pretty much all that happened."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:11 pm

She sat down across from him, the fire in between them. "Kuruk? Gabriel? Are they new, don't think I've heard those names...?" she asked, trying the remember if she had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:12 pm

"Kuruk?" He asked not really carring about the rest. He was tired of the drama, right now he had his own

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:15 pm

"Yeah they're knew. They are both Cahoonians I guess..." He shrugged again, looking at Jarlon. There was something...distraut....on his face.
"Jarlon, is something wrong?" He asked kindly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Why did everyone keep asking him that. He sighed "Ya I'm fine thank you, just one of those days where everything seems to be coming down on me" he said and went silent and looked away, into the dark.

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:22 pm

She watched him, getting more concerned as he looked away. "What happened exactly?" she asked, no longer just curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:41 pm

"With what?" he asked

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:43 pm

"What's gotten you so down, I mean." she rephrased, still watching him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:44 pm

"just woke up this morning feeling kind of down, then I got to talking about families with Rhea" He sighed heavely "Just seems like a bad day, might be best for me to be alone"

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:48 pm

"Oh, okay, do you want me to leave then?" she asked, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:51 pm

"By all means no" He forced another smile. Really he wanted to think back to yesterday when they layed shoulder to shoulder. Why did he hesitate to kiss her, why did she kiss him. Was it just one of those moments or did she like him? He got up and walked over to the edge of the cliff and stood on it. toes hanging over the edge he laid his head back and looked at the sky. With that he sat down on the ledge letting his feet dangle again.

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:56 pm

She stayed sitting by the fire pit, letting him be alone for a while. She still watched him though, wondering what was going through his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Rhea sat next to Danielle and leaned forward to whispered to her, Jarlon wasn;t looking so good.
"I didn't mean for the conversation to make him feel worse," Rhea whispered sadly,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:07 pm

"I don't think it was your fault, you couldn't have known that he would react like that." she replied, "Poor guy." she added, "What were you guys talking about, was he sad about his family?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:09 pm

"He wouldn't tell me what he was sad about originally so I tried to take his mind off it by talking about families and such...kinda went into a downwards spiral," Rhea whispered and put her head in her hands, "I didn't mean for that to happen,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Rhea groaned and watched Jarlon from between her fingers, she felt horrible,
'Why can't I do anything right?' Rhea thought to herself, She felt tears well in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:23 pm

I stared between my feet at the swing below me. I turned around and looked at Rhea who had her face in her hands. With a sigh I got up and went over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "sorry" I said
(can't do the other way lol)

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:25 pm

"What on earth are you sorry for?" Rhea asked surprised, quickly wiping the tears from her eyes so he wouldn't see, but she knew he would catch them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:28 pm

With my thump I wiped the tear from her cheeks "YEs I am, I'm getting you down too, you didn't do anything. These are the days I wish it would rain" I said knowing she wouldn't know what I ment, but Danielle would. I looked over at her and then went back to my seat and sat down.

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:30 pm

"What does that mean?" Rhea asked Danielle, Rhea's eyes followed Jarlon and she sighed, still not happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:34 pm

She knew instantly what that meant and her brow furrowed, worry in her eyes, 'What's gotten into everyone? They're all close to bursting into tears.' she thought, turning to Rhea to explain, "Ah...er... it's a little hard to explain." she said, her brain clouded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Rhea ran her fingers through her hair, "I figured as much," Rhea sighed "Could you try?" Rhea asked Danielle quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:41 pm

"Okay, well, both of us liked to go out in the rain back when I was a spy and he was a full time assassin, and er... when it's raining, you can't distinguish tears. " she said, getting softer at the end. She was beginning to get caught in the mood of both of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's home
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next