HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Jarlon's home - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:48 pm

(he's scared of all the huge cats lol)

~Because all these big cats here are very close to what used to try and eat me.~ he said, scrambling onto Danielle's shoulders. Danielle just watched the three of them, conversing silently through thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:51 pm

~Send whoever she can spare~ I said still thinking about what all needed to be done. ~we have many fields we can hay-but they need time to dry~ I knew I was thinking outloud- kinda.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:53 pm

Whisper chuckled ~Na your to skinny. All bones no fat~ She chuckled and turned back to Imatari. She nodded ~ I will tell her~ She started to turn ~Um...is she realeased from your bargain so she can come and help with getting Vandecar ready?~ She asked through Imatari but was watching Jarlon.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:56 pm

A smile spread across my face. ~Of course~ I said nodding and closing my eyes ~If she needs anything she can come anytime~ I knew we needed to stop our meetings and our relationship, but it felt so good and so right. What would we do if we fell deeply in love? We had our villages to take care of. I really should get closer to someone here...I looked at Danielle and blushed before turning back to Whisper.

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:02 pm

She was kind of curious as to what they were talking about when he suddenly looked at her and his cheeks turn pink. ~That can't be good...~ Alec observed, peering out from Danielle's hair. ~Yeah, I thought they were just talking about leader things.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:10 pm

(((way earlier lol))

Bardon caught the coat and slipped it on, feeling warmer already as he warmed up by the fire. He didn't know what to say, so he stayed quiet till someone spoke to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:14 pm

I turned away from Danielle and back to whisper. ~Did she say when she wanted to go?~

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Whisper nodded ~ I will tell her, stay warm~ Whisper smiled slightly. She saw the look Jarlon gave Danielle 'Uh oh...' she sighed. She bowed her head slightly and turned. She looked back as Jarlon asked another question. ~When ever you are ready, you know how to call her~ Whisper smirked slightly. At that she darted out into the storm again and towards the tree line where Mika and Koda were waiting.

--Forest------>

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:19 pm

I watched as she ran off. I wanted to follow her to see Mika. That would be to obvious though. ~Tell her goodnight....and....~ I stopped Imatari looked up at me. ~I know I know~ I closed the door and went and plopped in my hamock chair I made. and staired into the fire

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 pm

"What was that all about?' she asked him as Whisper slipped back into the frigid air, Jarlon closing the door and plopping down, looking a bit disappointed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:23 pm

"Are you ok, Jarlon?" Bardon asked, seeing some concern on his face. He let the winter coat slide off his shoulders and put the black cloak back on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:24 pm

I was chewing on my lip when she spoke to me and broke me out of my trance "Mika wanted to make sure we were all safe, and was asking about the hunting trip we need to go on to brign some meet back." I said as I continued chewing on my lip

View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:25 pm

"That cloak warm enough for ya?" I asked and grinned ab it

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Bardon nodded and smiled.
"Yeah I'm fine now. Good thing I wasn't out there too long, coulda gotten frostbite or worse." He said, glad he didn't have frotstbite or anything worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:32 pm

"Oh, okay." ~Why'd he look at you then?~ Alec wondered, but she didn't know herself and she tried to not linger on it too long, it wasn't much, he'd just looked at her.... and blushed but whatever. She settled down into the chair and just enjoyed the heat from the fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:39 pm

I laid back and let my head fall over the back of the hammock thinking. I pushed myself off the floor with my foot and swung gently. The silence and crackling of the fire was so relaxing

View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:46 pm

(time traveling....sorry kat wont' be on tomorrow though....he's here till early morning light)

The Fire had lowered to a small flame by the time I got up. It was still dark out and a thin blanket of snow covered the ground. I slipped out from under the coveres beside Danielle who was sleeping in her own covers beside me, and bardon on the other side of me. I slipped out and grabbed my big winter cloak and slipped into my warm boots and pants but packing a light pair as well. I looked at Danielle sleeping and left her a note to remind here where I was going, and asking for her to finish picking up in the warehouse. I stepped out with Imi behind me. With the bag on my back we dashed to Cahoon. I gave off a loud morning dove cry outside her window and smiled as she stepped out.
.................Mika's house

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:45 pm

"You're awful quiet to be fine." she observed after a few moments of silence. She tilted her head to the side to look over at him, his eyes absorbed in the fire but she was sure his mind was a million miles away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:48 pm

"Just lots of things to think about...things to get ready" I said looking at her and then back into the crackeling fire. "Beautiful isn't it" I said blankely

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:52 pm

She sighed and got up, walking over to the home-made hammock. "What's wrong?" she asked, his voice wasn't right, it didn't have the usual energy to it. She watched his face, usually it was easy to tell what he was thinking, roughly but now his face gave away nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:29 pm

My eyes shifted to Danielle when she walked over and knelt down infront of me. I scooted over and gave her room to sit down beside me. "There is just so much that needs to be done, I'm so used to being by myself and not having to worry about anyone but myself. This is all very overwhelming.....and" I stopped putting the hammock into a slight swing

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:39 pm

She sat down next to him, crossing a leg and dangling the other one off, "I know what you mean, old habits died hard. Sometimes we just have to deal with it though, if everyone just plopped down and started crying no one would get anywhere. " she sighed, "Although you've dealt with entirely too much, and I'm not really sure what to tell you. I've never had to console people and I'm a little rusty." she really was a little frustrated with herself for not knowing how to make him feel better, she'd stayed in the shadows her whole life, never talking to anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:42 pm

The hammock was a little tight, but he really didn't mind. They sat shoulder to shoulder, crunched together, but it was a friendly comfort. "You are right, sometimes it's just nice to try and shut off your brain, not think about anything. And that's just hard to do when one is constently talking or happy" I shifted from looking at my hands to looking at the side of her face and looking away before she noticed.

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:00 pm

"Oh, do you want me to shut up then?" she asked, "'cause I have plenty of think about to." she said, 'Including you...' she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:27 pm

"no no, I wasn't saying that" I chuckeld and put a hand on her leg then pulled it away. I placed my head on the back of the hammock "we can just talk, I don't mind at all"

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's home
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next