HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Jarlon's home - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:39 pm

"Thing is, I've run out of things to talk about." she said, sighing. She felt him lye down but just stayed sitting, watching the fire again. It wasn't an awkward silence, more like a companionable silence. They were just satisfied in being in each other company and they didn't have to talk to enjoy each other.

(mostly because i don't know what to talk about, -_-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:43 am

"reall? Most girls can chitter chatter for hours" I sighed and stretched out a bit before bringing my one leg up and placing my foot under my leg almost sitting on it. The other continued rocking the hammock.

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:28 pm

"Hm, well, I'm not like most girls." she replied, "and I never used to talk a lot before." she shifted, scooting backwards so she wouldn't slide right off the hammock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Bardon looked around, not sure what to do or where to go.
"Think I'll check out the horses." He mumbled, leaving.

-------------mare and foal pasture
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 pm

"I can see that" I agreed and smiled as she leaned back and sat beside me. I laughed out of the blue not sure why

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:10 pm

All of a sudden she heard Jarlon laugh like he was insane and she looked over at him, "What's so funny?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:07 pm

"Nothing, just picturing you in an updo dress and hair, sipping tea and chatting in high british" He laughed a little more and pushed off the floor again. He wiped his face with his hand and stopped at his scar

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:53 pm

She couldn't help laughing, and punched him playfully, "I don't think I can imagine you in a tuxedo, checking the time with a gold pocket watch." she teased back. She rubbed her arm that wasn't getting much heat from the fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:06 pm

"oh you'd be surprised" I laughed pretending to pull out a watch and check the time and straightening the mustache he didn't have. "Hey i've had some disguises that you wouldn't believe, including *cough* dresses" he laughed again as he put an arm out behind her, not as in making a move but to be more comfortable

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:28 pm

"Dresses? Too bad I wasn't there to see that. I've had to get dressed up to get into powerful and rich men's parties and things like that, and the most I can say for it is that's it's a big hassle." she frowned a little when she remembered the disgusting men that had tried to get her to go with them. She'd eventually gone with one and drugged him so she could go finish her jobs. His arm warmed her up more and she settled back into the hammock more, the fire still going strong even though it was starting to get darker outside. "How'd you get that scar anyway?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:34 pm

I cringed at the thought of a sick man taking sweet Danielle home...."That's sick" I smiled "Oh i thought I tolled you, it had to do with my worst experience ever, when i had the snot beat out of me for trying to save an innocent women."

View user profile
Salem

Salem

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:08 pm

(JARRRRRRRLLLOOON!!!!!! *Runs and cries*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:36 pm

"It is sick, it's too bad so many guys are like that." she sighed, "Oooh, ouch. Sorry about that, must've been horrible, getting beat up for doing something good." she said sympatheticall, "and now you've got a scar to remind you of it all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 pm

"Ya I get used to it. the only time i notice it is if I run my hand across my face. It doesn't hur though and it was worth it" I chuckled softly

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:41 pm

"Did you know the girl or something?" she asked, looking over at the scar that ran over his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:49 pm

"Sort of yes, the guy I assasinated, it was the man he killed's daughter, kind of confusing...I know" I looked at the ceiling. "I spose we should head to bed huh?"

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:51 pm

"I'm not particularly tired but you can if you want." she said, "Where'd Bardon go?" she asked, staring at the spot where he'd just been a second ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:57 pm

"I'm getting there, but don't haev much to talk about..."

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:03 pm

"Okay, well good night. Mind if I crash here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:04 pm

"Absolutely not" I laughed as I tried pulling out. I was almost out when the hammock with Danielles wait came back and hit me in the leg. I fell over on top of her and laughed so hard i couldn't get up

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:14 pm

She was about to turn to watch the fire again when suddenly in a whir of motion he had fallen on her. It took her a second to react before she started laughing too. "Smooth Jarlon, smooth." she teased him.

(not knowing he's going to die the next day T^T)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:17 pm

"hahaha. I'm sorry" I tried pulling myself without much success, Danielle gave me a push and I jumped out and landed on my feet stumbling a bit and then sitting down on the floor laughing still

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:20 pm

"Good night." she was still grinning as she sat back down. "See you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:24 pm

"good night. I'll see you when I get back, i'll be leaving before the sun rises. We'll have lots of meat when we get back" I smiled big and crawled under my blankets

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:40 pm

~Next morning hehe~

Danielle woke up still in the hammock and at first she wondered why she was there then last night came back to her in a short burst. Something white fell off the hammock and fluttered to the ground. She got off the hammock and bent down to pick it up, reading the note. "Always going, going, going." she muttered, sticking the note in the pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's home
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next