HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Jarlon's home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:01 am

Mika heard a voice and looked up. "Hey sleepy head" she smiled as she saw enough blond/brown hair and his face to know it was Jarlon and not Bardon. "How did you sleep?"

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:10 am

"Mika," I smiled and got up "i'll come down" I grinned and hopped down the stairs like a small colt. "I'm fine, how are you? Don't you look stunning this morning" I watcheda s the light beams radiated off of her for some reason.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 am

"I'm good" she said softly "Just trying out your swing" she smiled. She blushed as he complimented her. "hmm must be the pixie dust all over your floor" she joked. "the others still asleep?"

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:15 am

"Glad you like it, It must have been a home with children" I looked into the forest, a sence of someone watching us hung over me. "Yes they are still sleeping sound." I nodded "What are you doing up so early?"

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:16 am

Mika smiled "I rise with the sun" she laughed softly "I always have...and I was thinking.." she trailed off

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 am

"Don't blame ya" I said putting my hands on the ropes above her and pushing her a bit "Yes..." I awaited

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:23 am

Mika wasn't sure whether to tell him or not. "oh I was talking with Rhea last night..and I..." she sighed and enjoyed being pushed on the swing a bit. "I got the feeling maybe I am stepping on some toes" she sighed

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:25 am

As she said that I got up and walked a little further away and put my hands on her knees to give her a bigger push. "What do you mean?" I asked as she came swinging back and I pushed her softly. "On Rhea's toes?"

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:29 am

Mika smiled as the swing swung more as he pushed it, but her smile faded again. "ya.." she said softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:32 am

"Hey, bring that smile back..." I smiled at her looking for that beautiful smile "Why do you feel that you are stepping her toes? Or do you not want to talk about it here?" Asking knowing that she was sleeping inside

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:38 am

Mika had to smile at his comment. But it flickered slightly "I..I don't know..I think she likes you" she said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:41 am

I had thought about that fact. The way she looks at me sometimes and laughs with me. The more I thought about it the more it was evident. I fell silent and stared into space while still pushing her. Did I have feelings for her? I shook my head and looked up at her and smiled again. "What are you saying.........." I didn't even want to hear if she was thinking what i think she was thinking.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:43 am

Mika sighed "I don't know" she gave a slightly frustrated laugh. "I don't want to give up what we...." her eyes darted slightly "but I don't want to hurt her either..." Mika sighed "I don't know..." Mika said again sadly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:49 am

I never thought about us actually having something. I looked back into her eyes and got on my knees where the swing usually hung still. You know. where thatlittle bare patch sits, where when people sit on the swing and think, they kick at that patch making it even more baron. I got on one knee and brought the swing to a stop. I put my hand in hers and held it "Whatever is meant to be will happen, no one can hinder it. But I understand. Winter isn't far away. Why don't we stay in our own villages till then. I have been bad about coming and bugging you. I just can't help it. Your beauty mends my heart." I looked down at her hands and then back up at her "Hearts grow together when one sees the person every day, but time is a true test of affection. How about. Unless one really needs something, we will Try, yes i stress try..." I said looking for a smile "to keep our distances.however...remember i'm right here if you need anything, send whisper if you have to. I don't know if can go several months without seeing you." I frowned playfully.

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:14 am

Bardon moved his head a little and started hearing noises like birds and people walking and people talking. He then felt an icy hand on his neck and stayed still as if he were still asleep.
'Mika.' He laughed inside his head. As soon as she was gone, he opened one eye but saw Jarlon and closed it again. Once he was gone, He opened both eyes and sat up, looking around. His neck still hurt but not as bad as yesterday.
"What happened? I don't remember a thing..." He said as he placed a hand on his neck, feeling the cut that was open more now. He sighed and stood, shaking a little, grabbing the edge of the large coach he had slept on.
Tunani heard Bardon awake and yawned, standing up carefully. He reached around and grabbed Zaric who was slipping off his back and placed him next to Rhea, careful not to hurt him with his large teeth.
Tunani stretched and walked into the other room, rubbing all over Bardon.
~Hey. Yes I am alive.~ Bardon chuckled.
~Well, boy, you know I care about you. I wouldn't have left even if Imatari drug me by my tail.~ Bardon laughed and sat down, rubbing Tunani.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:01 pm

Bardon walked over to the front door and opened it, seeing Jarlon and Mika talking on the front porch.
'Oh bad idea. Maybe the back door if there is one?' He looked around.
'Nope gonna have to go through here.' He took a deep breathe that hurt his neck and stepped out the door, keeping to the shadows.
He got past Jarlon and Mika, hopefully undetected.

Last edited by Bardon on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:03 pm

Jarlon heard foot steps. His acute hearing picked up heavy footsteps. I looked at mika and didn't say a word. I put a finger to my mouth and quickly caught up to Bardon. I loudly cleared my throat "Where are you going?" I said harshly

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Bardon stopped and stood up straight, his eyes wide. He slowly turned around and saw Jarlon, only a few inches from his face.
"I...uh..I....was going to...." He stammered swallowing hard but wincing.
"I promised someone I would tell them what the note said that I slipped under Tyler's door..."
~You just got yourself into a butt-load of trouble, boy.~ Tunani shook his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:13 pm

---> Tyler's House

She entered Jarlon's property and laughed when she saw Bardon looking guilty with Jarlon behind. "I seemed to have stumbled on a failed escape attempt. " she remarked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:14 pm

"You know who else you promised something to?" I raised my eyebrows and kept my arms folded. Imatari standing beside me. I just shook my head at bardon "back inside, lets go" I turned and waived him back to the house. "Now I see I was right. can't trust ya" I shrugged my large shoulders

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:17 pm

Bardon's shoulders slummped as if he were a little kid getting scolded. His head hung as he trudged back inside.
Tunani kept up beside him.
~I told you but no one ever listens to me anymore...~ Tunani sighed. Bardon stopped before he reached the steps and looked back.
'I forgot all about that promise. Great. Now I AM his little 'pet'' He sighed and sat down on the steps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 pm

"You shouldn't make so many promises, especially ones that conflict with each other." she said, walking up to him. "You can tell me now, can't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:21 pm

He looked up at her and nodded, half smiling. He scooted over and offered the spot next to him for her to sit down.
"I promise I wont do anything weird and stupid." He chuckled.
"I asked her if she's like to take a walk under the stars, and I said I would explain everything and that I am very sorry, that I still love her...." He trailed off, looking down.

Last edited by Bardon on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:23 pm

"No he's not very sneaky," I chukled as I pointed at the stairs for Bardon to sit down then listened to what he had to say. My mind wondering more than usual

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:27 pm

She hesitated for a second but sat next to him, crossing her right leg over her left and leaning back on her hands. "That sounds about right, do you know what you're going to say to her?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's home
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next