Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elders Temple

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Elders Temple - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:25 pm

I laid on my back a little while Imatari groomed my hair. I watched as Rhea swam over. "hey" I smiled sweetly
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Rhea smiled back,
"Hey..." Rhea laughed, "Weren't we supposed to be working?"
Rhea splashed Jarlon playfully.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:28 pm

"Well...HEY!" I pushed Imatari out of the way and she swam back to shore and pulled herself out and shook. I turned to Rhea and splashed her back "can't have all work and no play now can you" I picked her slender yet fit body up and threw her into the water.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Rhea screamed and swam as fast as she could away from him, but Jarl was faster, Rhea swam under him and grabbed his foot, pulling him under the water then returning to the surface, getting ready to splash him when he popped up.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:31 pm

I felt something grab my foot and give way. I landed face first. As I did I swam forward under the water as far away as I could get then surfaced. "HAHA" I protested and then had to stop for a moment. the way her hair was slicked back and hugged her chest made me about faint. I stood there for a moment and then slid up on the bank and sat there
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:33 pm

"Victory by forfeit!!" Rhea called and then swam over to Jarlon again and sat next to him on the bank. Rhea laughed happily.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:42 pm

<------Stable
Laya watched as Rhea and Jarlon played in the water. Zeke itched to go in, ~Can I can I please?~ he whined. ~Ok~ Laya gave in. Zeke let out a happy howl and jumped into the water while Laya sat with her back against a tree, watching him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:02 pm

"vicorty by forfeit" I muttered and chuckled. Then I watched as a wolf leaped into the water. I looked over to where the girl from the other village sat. I turned around "hey, i'm sorry i'm awful with names!"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Rhea watched as Jarlon apoligized to Laya, smiling smugly.
"Try Laya and Zeke," Rhea laughed, lying down with her feet still in the water.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:09 pm

I turned over to Rhea "Yes, Laya and Zeke, apologies" I turned around again and smiled then back to Rhea and looked down at her and mouthed thank you
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Rhea laughed again,
"No Problem,"
"Right, so what are we doing now that we found water?" Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:14 pm

"hmmmm, other than swim in it?!" I joked "how about diging a small ditch all the way back to the fields!" I nodded and sighed at the thought "it'll take a few days but thank good ness it's not that far."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:17 pm

"I knew we should have started with north," Rhea smirked, sitting up,
"Did we bring anything to dig with?" Rhea laughed again
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:18 pm

"Nope!" I stated "spose we should head back and get some shovels huh." I got up and offered my hand
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Rhea laughed, and took him hand and he pulled her up with ease, taking the path back the way they came to the Warehouse.

---------------> Warehouse
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:31 pm

............warehouse

I walked back with the shovel in hand singing a song and humming as I leaped on logs and balanced along them. I got back to the water and as I sang I started to dig a small trench.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Mika had watched the three playing with growing amusement. But she had kept to her perch. When they had all disappeared she had rolled over on her back and looked up into the tree. She must have dozed off because suddenly she heard a voice again. Jolting awake she lost her balance and fell from the branch into the water. She came up sputtering like a wet cat.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:36 pm

I about jumped out of my skin when someone fell out of a tree into the water. I laughed when I saw who it was "are you ok" I said between breaths.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:39 pm

At first she wasn't sure. She had never gotten around to learning how to swim. She struggled for a few moments but finally her feet touched bottom and she made her way out of the pond. She shook herself like a cat. "Of course I'm fine" she said simply making it seem like she had meant to do that. She looked around and tried to regain any dignity that she had left. She turned her back half to him and wrung out her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:39 pm

------------> Warehouse

Zaric, Imitari and Rhea then went back to the Forest to give what the had found to Jarl.
~Making trips are we?~ Zaric grunted,
~You can't complain, Imi's doing better then you so far~
~You mean it's a competition?~ Zaric asked,
~No doubt!~ Rhea replied

Rhea then saw Jarlon talking to Mika who was wrunging(sp?) her hair, Rhea smiled and then placed the planks down.
"Whats going on here?" Rhea asked.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:41 pm

"good wasn't sure if you were stalking me or something" I laughed at the thought "cause if you were you aren't doing a good job ya know!...saying that what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:42 pm

"hey, nice job!!" I smiled as sweet rhea came by. "I'm going to continue digging down that way, just place planks down as you come down." I smiled at the two stunning girls and blushed a deep red before I turned
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Rhea grinned, "Okay Jarl,"
Rhea bent over and scratched Imi on the head,
"You never did tell me how smart Imi here was," Rhea waited a second to see what was happening with Mika before Rhea was headed back to the Warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Mika turned to look at him. "Stalking? Why would I be stalking you?" she asked acting confused. She scowled slightly as he mentioned her lack of stealth. "Well you didn't see me here when you all were playing in the pond" she almost hissed. She regretted it as soon as it was out of her mouth but she was cold and wet and wasn't particularly happy at the moment. "I..was exploring the forest for deer...Whisper was hungry.." she said innocently and went back to ringing out her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Rhea laughed, "Hey Mika,"
~She's acting all...defensive again~ Zaric said,
~I think it's Jarl, who does that to her~ Rhea grinned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elders Temple
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-