HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elders Temple

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Athara
Admin
Athara

Number of posts : 2725
Job/hobbies : EMT, horses
Humor : duh
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Elders Temple - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:23 am

"Ya I have one, Jarlon, that seems extremely level headed but isn't afraid to put his foot down. He seems willing to work with anyone. He seems to be the most logical person."

View user profile http://dragonfaith.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:25 am

Chaya nodded. "He sure helped Mika...I was afraid she would be a basket case for awhile there. Course the fall might have changed something to. She actually was forced to rely on someone." Chaya chuckled. "Ya I was thinking Aaden, he seems to be gentle and kind and yet is willing to lead through example." Chaya said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Athara
Admin
Athara

Number of posts : 2725
Job/hobbies : EMT, horses
Humor : duh
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:02 am

"well good luck. I'm heading out now!" She smiled as she got up and gave off an eagle cry. Shadow came trotting up to the temple. Athara pulled herself onto his back and he cantered off.

.....................forest

View user profile http://dragonfaith.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:04 am

Chaya nodded smile "Good luck too!" she chuckled. She sighed and gave a morning dove call. Snow came trotting off into the clearing. ~Lets go check on Cahoon hmm?~

-----Barn------->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:52 pm

(From mika's house to town hall----->

Mika was walking back with Whisper when she heard something in the forest. She stopped and looked around. Suddenly she saw Chaya again. "I forgot to tell you something.." Chaya said quietly "It will help you understand..come."

--------Hill overlook--------->

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elders Temple   Elders Temple - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elders Temple
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: