Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malek's house

Go down 
+5
aryen
Ronan
Mayxa
bancam_20
Mika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Malek's house - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Rhea chuckled as he came and hugged her,
"Let you off with a warning?" Rhea chuckled
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Ronan nodded "Basically..it's funny you know...she has changed since...oh never mind. She's just different. Quieter I think."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Rhea nodded, "I haven't actually seen her since..." Rhea drifted off, "Quieters a way to put it, Shes more a wisp to me," Rhea laughed
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Ronan smiled "Hmm a wisp.." he laughed "It fits, oh well, I am sure you will be seeing lots of each other over the winter, I'm sure she is just preoccupied. Not that we haven't been.." he grinned and gave her a quick peck on the cheek (he gave her a hug from behind) "So...I think I saw her bringing back a whole bunch of supplies from Cahoon. Should we go to the town hall and see if we can help set up in there? Either of you two need help moving your stuff in?" he asked cheerfully
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Rhea smiled,
"Sure lets go to the Town Hall," Rhea smiled, "No, I don't,"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:52 pm

"Kay, coming Malek?" He nodded at Malek's response. He held out his hand for Rhea and smiled "Well off we go..wanna walk or just be there?" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Rhea chuckled, and took his hand,
"Just be there," Rhea laughed, "It's alot more interesting,"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Ronan laughed "Yes Ma'am" he playfully saluted and holding on tight he flashed stepped to the town hall.

-------------Town Hall------>
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:58 pm

He looked at Ronan.
"Yeah I'm coming." He smiled and followed them, thinking about what had happened.
'I feel terrible now...' He thought.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:34 am

------------------------cahoon pond

They ran inside with their cloak hoods up, laughing.
"Finally." He laughed as he closed the door, Tsume tumbling as he jumped inside.
"Well, I'll start the fire and you go ahead and grab some blankets from my bed." He smiled as he told her and started the fire.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:40 am

Arya smiled.
"Ok... love."
Still smiling she went to his bed and grabbed some blankets. She looked down and noticed her short jeans and t-shirt were wet. She blushed and quickly covered herself with a blanket. She watched Mal start the fire and smiled.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:43 am

He turned around and saw Arya standing there and he felt himself smiling from ear to ear. He scooped her up and sat down by the fire, his now fiance in his lap.
"So how was your trip?" He asked her as he played with her hair.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 am

Arya leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed.
"Well... I found my aunty and her daughter... they are my only
relatives. I mean, only living ones. I found out aunty was very ill.
Doctors said she had only a few days to live, and I decided to be there
til the end..." she shook her head.
"Well she lived two weeks more. When she died, I started to head back - it took me about two more weeks."
She sighed again.
"I'm sorry I couldn't spend more time with her. She told me about my mum."
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:53 am

He looked at her with sad eyes and rubbed her arm gently.
"I'm sorry. I know how you feel. I have no relitive at all though.Well, atleast that's what I know. Sometimes I wonder if Rhea is really my sister." He shrugged and kissed her forhead.
"What did your aunt tell you about your mother?" He asked her as he watched the fire dance.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:58 am

Arya smiled.
"She told me stories about how they travelled from faraway lands to here. My grandfather was a trader and my grandmother and mum travelled all the time with him. Aunty told me my mum was very beautiful girl when she was young. She said mum looked very much like me" Arya smiled.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:02 am

He smiled at moved hair out of her face.
"I could only imagine." He kissed her lips and then looked at her eyes.
"You are very beautiful. If I saw a picture of your mother or have ever seen her in person, I probably would agree." He grinned and laid down beside her on the ground.
"Wanna hear what I have been doing?" He chuckled as he pulled her on top of him, pulling a blanket over top of them both.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:09 am

Arya blushed a bit and moved closer to him.
"Sure" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:12 am

"Well, once you left, I actually mopped around the townhall for awhile. Then I helped Ronan finish a wedding present for Rhea. Then after that I mopped some more but then Saron found a wolf pup..." He looked over at the sleeping Tsume. "...and asked me to take care of him. Turns out Tsume wasmy next spirit animal after Toboe died." He said sadly as he looked at the cieling, thinking about the hard and lonely night.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 am

Arya hugged him tight.
"I'm sorry love." she kissed him on cheek.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:18 am

He felt her lips gently touch his cheek and smiled.
"It's alright. Did you know that Toboe passed away before I just told you?" He asked her, thinking if she knew or not.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:25 am

Arya blinked her eyes.
"No... I didn't know" she said silently with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:27 am

"Yeah. About 3 days after you left. He asked me to be with him that night, and when I woke up, the only thing in my arms was a pillow, not Toboe. I think he slipped out into the forest and...went..." He felt the old tears returning and blinked quickly, pushing them back.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:31 am

Arya stroke his hair and leaned her head on his chest, holding him close.
"I'm sorry." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 am

"It's alright, Love. Atleast he wasn't in any pain..." He sighed gently and kissed her head.
"Well, let's change the subject so that we both don't start crying." He chuckled slightly and hugged her a little tighter.
"So when would you like the wedding?" He asked her as he rubbed her back gently.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:41 am

Arya smiled.
"As soon as possible." she chuckled and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Malek's house
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next