HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Malek's house

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:20 pm

Arya laughed and looked at him with a playful twinkle in her eyes.
"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:21 pm

He chuckled soflty and pulled her face close to his, kissing her gently.
"I think you slept like an angel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Arya smiled as he kissed her.
"I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:28 pm

"Same here my love." He smiled and pulled her close, sitting up and putting her into a hug. He pulled a blanket around them and remembered he was still shirtless.
"Forgot I took off my shirt..." He smiled sheepishly and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:00 pm

"...and mine too" Arya giggled and blushed.

(got 3 free seconds lol - jess will play Arya for me while I'm gone. byebyeeee!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:44 pm

He chuckled and put his hand behind her neck, looking at her beautiful emerald green eyes.
"That's ok. We are going to get married, so it's not like we are doing anything wrong..." He smiled a little teasingly and kissed her gently.
"I'll get us a change of clothes." He winked at her and dissappeared into the back room, coming back wth two shirts, one that was too small for Mal and one that fit him. He tossed the small one to Arya and slipped on the bigger one.
"Better?" He asked her after she had changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Arya smiled and winked.
"Thanks. So... what next?" she got up and stretched her back, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:54 pm

"Well, we could go to the town hall. Bet everyone is wondering where we went..." He chuckled at the thought. Mika would be wondering for sure. He didn't know Pierce well but thought he probably would be wondering too. Saron wasn't there so he wouldn't know what he'd think. Danielle was busy and not there either. Ronan and Rhea might be there.
He watched as Tsume ran around, chasing Espero around the small house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Arya yawned.
"Hm... what about going riding?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:00 pm

He grinned and thought for a second. Saron had said he could have Ardeo.
"Yeah let's go riding!" He pulled on his boots for mucking stalls and riding and handed her a pair that looked like they'd be a bit big.
"They'll keep the cold out of your shoes." He said as he grabbed their cloaks and they both headed out to the stalls.

---------------barn (or stalls whatever its called lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:01 pm

------------------cahoon town hall

They walked inside, seeing Tsume and Espero asleep in the corner of the small room, curled up together. Malek closed the door quietly behind them and took both their cloaks, setting them on the arm chair by the door. He walked over to Arya and put both hands on her shoulders, looking deep into her eyes.
"Arya, tonight I want to spend as much time as possible with you before our trip." He grinned and pulled her forward, kissing her passionatly.

She leaned into his kiss, a bit surprised, and put both arms around his neck.

He slid his hands down her shoulders, making the sleeves of her dress fall down to her elbows. He picked her up, still kissing her, and laid her down on the bed. He slid his arms down her arms father, making the sleeves of her dress come off. He pulled back for a second and took off his shirt, coming back to her.

She felt him lay her down on the bed and her dress coming off. They brake for a second and she watched him take his shirt off, feeling him coming back and kiss her again.

"Arya..I..." He said between kisses. He slid her dress off until she was just in undergarments and he stripped down to just shorts (undergarments for guys lol), pulling a blanket over them.
"I...love you..." He said after they broke for a second.

"I love you too, Malek...." She said when they brake for a second. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him back.

He felt her pull him back, kissing him passionatly. He laid down next to her and softly kissed her, looking into her eyes. He saw she was tired and pulled her close, falling asleep with her.
"Goodnight, my beautiful angel..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:17 pm

(next morning)

Malek opened his eyes, seeing Arya's beautiful face right there. He smiled and stroked her cheek gently with his fingers, pushing a stray lock of hair back.
"Good morning, angel." He whispered, watching as her eyes fluttered open.

She open her eyes and saw Malek looking at her, feeling him brush her cheek.
"Good morning."

"Shall we leave for our camping trip?" He asked her quietly as he proped himself on his elbow and watched her.

"Sure." She replyed, covering herself with the blanket.

He smiled and got up all the way, getting out of bed and grabbing two shirts from the back from by the small kitchen. He returned and handed Arya the smaller one, slipping on the other one in his hand.
"I'll start packing my stuff and then we'll go by your place, ok?" He grinned at her.

"Ok." She said as she took the shirt, slipping it on. It went down past her hips and almost to her knees.

He hurried and packed everything he could in the little bags he had brought with him when he had arrived in Cahoon. Ardeo and Phoenix were tied up outside the door. Malek took all the stuff he had packed and tied them onto Ardeo, saddling him up.

She put on a pair of small pants she found and tied them with a small piece of rope, helping Malek grab things and taking them outside. She scooped up Espero and held him, thinking about the night before.
"Malek..."

He stopped for a second and walked up to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.
"What's wrong?" He asked, noticing the concerned tone in her voice.

"I...we...last night...um...." She stuttered, not sure how to begin.

He looked at her almost confused, and thought for a second.
"I understand. I...I'm sorry....."

"Don't be. It's alright. Just....not again..." She said, putting a hand on his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:13 pm

-----------forest

Malek walked up to his home, pointing to the house on the fields. He nodded to her and pointed to himself. He was walking a little bit better now, but still a bit wobbly.
~Tell her this is our home.~ He told Tsume, watching as the pup sighed and told Molly what he had said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Elsa listened to Molly and smiled nodding {Good} she signed out of habit {your getting heavy} she signed but didn't ask Molly to translate with a chuckle. She helped him inside and then sat him down on his bed. She looked around and sighing slightly she got a fire started and then looked through the cupboards. Bare except for some oats..a few old wrinkled carrots. She eyed them. And then took them out and washed them. ~Molly, can you and Tsume go and get some game for me please? Oh and some roots, you know which ones~ she asked and then turned back to cutting up the carrots. Molly looked at Tsume, ~wanna go hunt?~ she asked with an excited pant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Tsume looked at Molly and shrugged.
~Sure.~ He followed the she-dog out the door, a bit excited to run for the first time in forever.
Mal watched as Elsa made him a small 'meal'. He stood up and put a hand on her shoulder, careful not to startle her.
"You don't have to do this for me." He said slowly, pointing to her, shaking his head, and then pointing at him, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Molly wagged and galloped after him. Elsa hummed softly to herself although she didn't realize she was doing it. She looked up suddenly when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She watched trying to figure out what he wanted. "You...hun.." she tried to remember how to say it "hung..ry?" she made the two motions with her hands again. One for yet, the other for no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:24 pm

He listened to her try and speak, and nodded. He remembered the sign she used for 'yes' and used it.
"Thank you." He said slowly, hoping she could understand what he was saying. He felt bad for not knowing a word in sign language, since she had a very hard time understanding him without her translator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:32 pm

She smiled when he used the yes sign. Her smile was larger than ever before. She turned back to the pot and the vegetables she was cutting up "Th...Then" she smiled and pointed to it like 'so I make dinner'. She smiled when he mouthed thank you. In a little while Molly and Tsume came back with a rabbit and some roots. ~Perfect~ Elsa praised her and prepared the rabbit and roots and then set the pot over the fire in the fire place. She want back over and sat down on a stool. ~Ask him how long has he been here?~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:35 pm

He sat down on his bed so that he was facing Elsa when she sat down on the stool.
~She wants to know how long you have been here.~ Tsume asked Elsa's question. Malek looked up at the ceiling as he thought.
~Tell her I have been here about a year and a half now.~ He told Tsume, who translated to Molly who then translated to Elsa. He felt a bit...weird...not knowing any sign language, but he would soon know how to use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Elsa to wanted to communicate directly with him but she figured it would happen in time. ~Molly translate as I speak? Please?~ she asked. Then both talking to molly and signing she said {~Wow, a long time. I have not been in one place for more than 4 months since I was 12~} she paused and then continued {~People have little patience for someone that..~} she stopped and sighed {~gets in the way~} she said and looked away then back at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Tsume listened and then told Mal everything Molly had told him.
Mal looked up at Elsa and saw the sadness in her eyes when she looked back at him.
~You wouldn't get in the way here. If anyone says you do, they'll have to talk to me about it. I just hate when people treat someone like you horribly just because of something that is...~ He paused for a second, looking for the right word to use. ~...something special about them.~ Tsume translated through Molly to Elsa what Mal had said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Elsa listened as Molly translated. She looked up and blinked as Malek called her disability something that made her special. No one had ever told her that it was something special. Everyone had always looked down upon it. Well not the people here but..she tilted her head {~Special?~} she asked with both hands and Molly {~Most people wouldn't call it that~} she signed with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Without Tsume's help, he kinda understood her question. He nodded.
"You..." He pointed to her and mouthed the words. "...Are special." He used her motion for 'special' like she had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:58 pm

She blushed slightly and looked down then snapped her fingers together in the motion for no although it was a bit unsure. She went over to check the soup but caught herself looking over at him. Who was this man? Who she found drunk in the forest..that thought she was special? He must still be drunk. She concluded. {~I'm different~} she acknowledge {~I don't know about special~} she fidgeted {~It doesn't feel special~} she sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:01 pm

He reached over and put a finger under her chin.
"You are special. As is everyone else." He thought he must be making her feel uncomfortable and let go of her chin, sitting straight again.
~You are not different like you may think you are. Everyone is different in their own way. You are someone who is special and has a gift unlike any other. You may think that it isn't much of a gift, not being able to understand most people, but look at is as a way of making friends, understanding the ones who understand you...~ He told her through Tsume and Molly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   

Back to top Go down

Malek's house
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next