HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malek's house

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Elsa

Elsa

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Malek's house - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:04 pm

She listened and considered. {~I miss hearing~} she said through the spirit animals. {~I feel like I'm missing out on life..not gaining something~}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:07 pm

He bit his lip, thinking about what the spirit animals had said for her to him.
~You aren't missing out on life. You are gaining something however.~ He looked down, thinking about how his grandmother had told it to him when she told him about sign language and people who were deaf.
~You are gaining the trust of others and your spirit animal.~ He looked at her for a long second and thought of something.
~May I ask a..sort of...personal question?~ He asked her through the animals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:09 pm

{~I suppose~} she conceded to his statement that she was gaining trust. She looked away and then her eyes wandered back over to him when Molly translated the part about the personal question. She raised a eyebrow then nodded her hand {yes}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:11 pm

He took a deep breath, hoping this wasn't very personal.
~Have you ever loved? Like...loved a person?~ He asked slowly through Tsume. Whatever her answer was would give him a better idea on how to explain gaining trust from others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:16 pm

She listened and then thought for a moment. {~ I have loved..~} she said slowly {~The person I loved did not~} she tilted her head and waited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:18 pm

He looked at her as Tsume spoke and felt her sadness.
~Oh...I am sorry...~ He said slowly, then remembered what he was going to say.
~That..is another way of gaining something in life. You learn who you can love, and who will love you back.~ He hoped he had said the right thing in the right way, so that he wouldn't make her feel uncomfortable at what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:25 pm

She listened and smiled slightly then it faded as she tried to figure out what was going on. She wasn't sure where this was heading...so quickly. {Yes} she said slowly. {~They say..the greatest joy in life is to love and be loved~} she said through Molly. She was about to say 'but who would ever love a deaf person' but she decided to not ask that yet. She wasn't sure she wanted to know the answer. She checked the soup once more and it was ready. She found two bowls and served one for him and then she took one for her. Giving bits of her meat to Molly. She tucked a stray red strand of hair behind her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:32 pm

He watched as she got up and got the food for them both. Something about the way she looked at him after Molly had told her what he had said made him feel like an idiot.
'Did she think...' He shook his head. She must be taking this the wrong way....
She handed him a bowl and he thanked her, eating it slowly.
~I am sorry if that question made you uncomfortable. I just wanted to figure out a way of how to explain this better to you.~ He sighed and set his bowl down beside him, thinking about Arya...
'Why did she do this to me...' He found himself reaching for the necklace around his neck that Arya had given him. He felt it underneath his shirt and pulled it out to look at it.
~This...was my fiance's....~ He explained, looking up to see a puzzled expression on Elsa's face.
~She gave it to me before she left..the first time.~ He took it off and threw it across the room, not knowing why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:36 pm

She listened and then looked up watching him. She watched and tilted her head as he pulled out a necklace. She nodded slowly when he explained. Then her eyes quickly followed the necklace as it flew across the room. She narrowed her eyes and then set her bowl aside. She walked over and picked up the necklace. Carefully cradling a piece that had broken off it. {No} she signed. {~Even if this is all you have left of her..it should be treasured~} she said sternly through Molly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:47 pm

He looked up at her soft green eyes and sighed, taking the necklace back.
~I don't want to feel the pain anymore...I want to move on and forget her...~ He said through Tsume, feeling the tears return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Elsa sighed {~Not this way~} she signed and translated through Molly {~A...a broken heart heals by finding love again. Not by forgetting~} she said slowly. Then she blushed slightly and took his finished bowl and hers and started washing them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:50 pm

He looked at her as she spoke, through Tsume, and saw her face turn red. He watched her as she took his bowl and began washing them. He stood up and walked over to stand beside her.
~Elsa...~ He began, through Tsume.
~I understand what you mean. But...I can't go on like this. I don't want to go through the same thing...again. I lost my first fiance 3 years ago in a horrible attack to my village. I don't want to go through the same pain and...and depression as I did when I met Arya. I...need to move on...~ He opened his palm to show the necklace in it.
~I don't need this anymore.~ He set it on the counter next to where she washed the dishes. He turned and grabbed his cloak, walking outside and sitting on the ground next to the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:40 am

Elsa listened but didn't know what to say, she looked up as he walked away. She glanced at the necklace and then grabbing it and stuffing it into her pocket she sighed. Then drying the dishes she put them away. Motioning for Molly to follow her she walked outside and saw him sitting on the ground. She started signing and talking through Molly again {~So what? You'll sit on the ground, mope around. Get drunk and waste your life?~} she asked firmly {~You, who are perfectly fine except for a broken heart. You who can see, hear and speak. Who has no disabilities what so ever~} she said shaking her head. {~What a waste~} she said slightly disgusted. She turned and walked a few paces away and looked out to the sunset. It was so beautiful. While it was true she questioned every day why her hearing was taken, she was thankful that she still had her sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:21 pm

He listened to her words through Tsume, and sighed. He watched her go and stood, following her but knowing she couldn't hear him. He laid a gentle hand on her shoulder as he gathered what he wanted to say.
"Elsa, I know you can't hear my words, but I want you to know that I am grateful for what you have done for me. I know you do not know me well, but it's almost dark, and finding your way back to the village will be very difficult. Please, stay here." He told her, hoping Tsume would translate to Molly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Elsa turned and looked at him when he touched her shoulder. She lip read a bit and molly translated. The two dogs seemed to have resigned themselves to it. She thought about it for a moment. Did she trust a man that wasn't totally sober. Who she didn't know? But she looked into his eyes. Something told her that he wouldn't hurt her. She nodded her hand {yes}. Then she sighed and looked at him {~The drink does nothing you know..The pain comes back as soon as you are sober~} she said through molly and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:43 pm

He smiled a bit when she said 'yes'. Then the smile faded when he heard what she said.
~I know. I only did it to get rid of the pain for a moment. Sooner or later, I will get over her.~ He told her, sighing a bit.
~I shouldn't have drank like that. I am just being a stupid, ignorant, selfish man right now. But let's forget that now. Let's head back.~ He held out his hand to lead her to the house and noticed that the sun was setting farther behind the trees now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm

She nodded but let it go. She smiled when he offered his hand and gently took it. It felt good. She hadn't felt much gentle human contact lately. She to looked out at the sunset and smiled. This place had more sun than her home in Ireland had. {~It's beautiful here~} she said through Molly and signed with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:53 pm

He smiled at her and nodded.
~Yes, it is.~ He watched her sign to him and thought for a second.
~Do you think you could teach me how to sign, that way we don't always have to talk through Molly and Tsume?~ He asked her, a bit of laughter in his voice. Molly and Tsume seemed to be getting tired of the translating job, and it'd probably be best to learn signing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:01 pm

{Yes} she said quickly {~Trevon and Eli can also help teach you~} she smiled. {~That would be wonderful~} she signed excitedly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:08 pm

He grinned as she told him that she would teach him.
~Well, I haven't met Eli or Trevon yet, so I don't know who they are.~ He shrugged. They walked up to the door and he opened it for her, gesturing in a gentle-manly way for 'lady's first'. He smiled at her and walked in after her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:36 pm

She smiled {~I met them when I first came, only 2 or 3 days ago~} she explained. She smiled and dipped her head slightly as he motioned her first. The two dogs slipped in now having the job of official translators. Elsa bit her lip and looked around. Seeing only one bed she saw another blanket over a chair and pulled it off and started making a bed for herself on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:23 am

He watched her as she grabbed the blanket and began making a bed on the floor. He reached down and grabbed her wrist gently.
~You will have the bed tonight. I'll sleep on the floor.~ He told her gently, though Tsume.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:33 am

She stopped when she felt his hand on her wrist. She was about to protest but she noticed how he said "you will" {~ok..~} she signed and said through Molly. {~but..~} she sighed {~I don't want to intrude..~} she said and looked worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:37 am

He shook his head and helped her stand.
~You are not intruding. I help anyone in need. I may not seem like it now, since I've still got a buzz in my head from the drinking, but it's the truth. Please.~ He gestured towards the bed.
~If you would like to change into something a bit more comfortable to sleep in, I've got extra shirts and trousers in my bag that are clean.~ He offered, noticing the skirt and blouse she was wearing may be a bit uncomfortable to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:46 am

Elsa nodded hesitantly and then went and sat on the bed. She considered his offer. {~Nah, I'm ok~} she smiled. She climbed in and laid there for a minute watching him. Molly jumped up on the bed and laid on her feet. {~How...how long have you been here?~}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Malek's house
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next