Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malek's house

Go down 
+5
aryen
Ronan
Mayxa
bancam_20
Mika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Malek's house - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Rhea sat back after she had started the fire and sat down next to Malek,
"Well it's not like I'm going to let you get sick," Rhea chuckled and then shivered.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:52 pm

He laughed and rubbed his arms.
"True, very true. I'd hate to get ss-ss-ss-ssick." He stuttered again.
"Thank G-G-G-God we didn't go ss-ss-ss-sswimming." He attempted to say, but was somewhat unsuccesful.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Rhea laughed,
"I know what you mean," Rhea smiled and looked at the fire, ising her hand to make the fire a bit bigger.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:57 pm

"God I am so c-c-c-c-cold!" He stammered and laughed. He grabbed a blanket from behind him and sighed a sigh of relief.
"M-m-m-much better." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:59 pm

"Maybe you will get sick," Rhea said, a little worried in her voice, "You fell in the water more then once,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:01 pm

He shook his head.
"No I aint gonna get ss-ss-ss-ssick again." He shook his head while shaking, scooting closer to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:03 pm

"And you're sure of this how?" Rhea asked, "Oh right its because your perfectly fine now," Rhea said sarcastically
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:04 pm

He looked over at her and tried laughing, but it was covered with chattering.
"Sorry. I g-g-g-g-guess I am a l-l-l-little bit ch-ch-chilly." He stammered.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Rhea laughed and sat next to his so he could use some of her warmth aswell as the fire and the blanket.
"Your so funny Mal," Rhea smiled
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:08 pm

"Me f-f-f-funny? Nah." He teased her, cuddling up to her like a little child.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Rhea laughed and closed her eyes slightly, it was pretty early but Rhea was tired.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:12 pm

"Hey don't fall asleep on me! I'll probably foget about you and accidently roll over on top of you and sqwuish you." He laughed. Looking up at her with puppy like eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Rhea laughed a little and opened her eyes slowly seeing Mal's puppy dog eyes and Rhea sighed,
"I'll try to stay awake," Rhea laughed, "I don't really want to wake up as a pancake,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 pm

"No you don't. Cause you will end up like one with my big muscles." He laughed, showing off an arm.
"See?" He chuckled and laid back on the floor, looking up at Rhea.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Rhea turned and looked down at Malek with a smile,
Rhea laughed, and rubbed her eyes.
"Probably,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:26 pm

He grinned and patted the spot next to him for her to lay down.
"Come on, lay down. You look real tired. I promise I wont turn you into a pancake if I roll over." He chuckled, making a pillow out of the banket he had had wrapped around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Rhea laughed and lay down beside Malek and looked at the ceiling, the fire danced around the room and made shapes on the wall.
"Are you not tired?" Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:36 pm

He shook his head best he could.
"Nah too much on my mind." He smiled at her and watched the fire dance, licking the air like a dog licking snow flakes from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 pm

"Arya?" Rhea asked, "Or something more?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:43 pm

He sighed with his mouth closed.
"Kind of both." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Rhea rolled onto her side and looked at Malek confused,
"Can you...expand on that?" Rhea asked with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 pm

He rolled over onto his side, facing Rhea, and propped his head in his hand.
"Well, I miss Arya alot, even though she has only been gone for a few hours. And..." He bit his lip.
"I don't want anything to happen to her. I don't want..." He closed his eyes and sighed hard.
"All my loved ones that have been close to me have....died. I don't want that to happen to either one of you." He brushed a lock of hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:51 pm

RHea paused and then sighed,
"I'm seriously starting to think we are related in some way," Rhea chuckled, "That's been exactly the same for me, My dad's dead, my best friends dead and jarlon's dead, I'm just waiting for the timer to go off on either you or Ronan,"
"The exact reason I don't like thinking about the future," Rhea whispered and frowned
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:52 pm

"I am so sorry." He sighed and laid on his back.
"My whole family was killed in one day. I will never forget how I tried to get revenge on them...."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:54 pm

"You tried to get revenge on 'The Renvenge'?" Rhea asked, normally she would have laughed at the question but she was dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Malek's house
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next