HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's Grave

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:12 pm

This is a little outcrop in the mountains overlooking Vandehoon. It is covered in wild flowers and wild grasses. In the morning you can see the sun rise and in the evening watch the sun set. It is one of the most beautiful places in the valley. This is where they will bury Jarlon.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:16 pm

----------Outside buildings----------->

The small procession made their way up to the outcropping. With shovels all of them took turns digging out a grave fit for a hero. Mika gently took one of the blankets that her and Jarlon had shared only two nights ago and wrapped him in it. Tears streaming down her face. They would not understand but it meant a great deal to her. With the men's help they lowered him into the grave and covered it back up again. Mika gently planted an oak tree and then kneeled and sat down. She sat straight ahead and didn't blink. Just looking into the distance.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Imatari sat besider and hung her head. she then looked off into the distance as wella nd ran her head along Mikas chin and then walked away. She looked back one more time before going over the edge and walking away.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:21 pm

The others stayed with her for awhile but then she turned. "Um..could I be alone for awhile?" she asked. They gave her pained looks but understood. She watched them go and then sighed. She bit her lip and watched the sun starting to set. Memories started pouring through her head again. When she had first met Jarlon, their fights, their first kiss, their meetings in the forest. Out on the range. Two nights ago when they had made love to each other. Last night when he had proposed. How had it all gone wrong? She started crying again as tears streamed down her face.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:24 pm

I Love you Beautiful. Came a soft voice through her head. something brushed her face. I'm free now. it chuckled in his voice. I'm with you, deep down. soon I will be with you again. I love you. the voice faded away.

View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:26 pm

.....................bringing her in now.

Gladrial was glad that it wasn't snowing anymore. She had been walking for days looking for shelter. She wakled up the hill and heard a voice. ~help....help~ it pleaded softly. She looked around and saw a little panther. She had heard of the myths about spirit animals and how they would talk to you whent hey were ready. Here was a small panther cub speaking to her. She bent over and picked it up ~Gladrial~ it said with it's bright green eyes. Surprised she looked at the cub. she didn't know what to do ~whats going on?~ she thought
~I can read your mind and speak with you~ it giggled softly. She walked over the hill and saw a women standing at the edge. She froze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Mika gasped and cried as she heard his voice again. "Jarlon" she whispered and looked around almost expecting him to be behind her but he wasn't there. She bit her lip and sighed. "free" she said softly. She smiled ever so slightly "free." she knew that was something they had both longed for. Now he had it, in a way she was happy for him. But she already missed him so much.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:33 pm

"Jarlon?" She asked quickly. the panther jumped from her hands and stumbled up to mika and looked up at her and meowed/growled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Mika looked around. She had a confused look in her eyes. She looked up at the girl and her eyes widened. She saw Jarlon's face..Jarlon's eyes...but it was girl..not Jarlon. She blinked "Who...who..." she asked. Tear stains still on her face, her eyes full of confusion.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Glardrial ran up to her and grabbed the cub "i'm so sorry ma'am" she bowed away and stepped away looking down and then looked up at her. Her eyes were so sad. She just looked at her afraid to say anything. Her timid but strong eyes watched her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Mika looked down at the cub. There was something familiar in it's eyes. She looked up at the girl again and blinked. She reverted to autopilot. "Did you just come to Cahoon?" she asked as she glanced back out over the valley.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Afraid she looked up at Mika "I don't know....I didn't even know there was a village here" she gave off a familiar giggle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Mika's heart leapt at the sound of giggle. She sighed "What's your name?" she asked gently but still distantly.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Gladrial smiled at the smile that was put on Mika's face promtly, but you could tell there was pain written all over her heart. "I am Glardrial. My friends call me Ria or Rial" She smiled sweetley. ~moon, moon is my name~ the panther cub said quickly and excitedly "And I guess this is Moon" she shrugged "I just found her, I think she is my spirit animal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 pm

"Good to meet you Gladrial" she said softly as she stroked Jarlon's amulet in her hands. "that is whisper" mika pointed to the cougar that was lying quietly a few feet away. "She is my spirit animal." Whisper raised her head and walked over and greeted moon. ~Good to meet you moon. I am sorry for my master's mood. She just lost someone very dear to her~ she said softly and looked at Mika sadly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:06 pm

"Pleasure" She bowed at the spirit animal. she smiled sweetly her blue eyes sparkling in the light. She didnt want to sound rude so she didn't ask about her name. She looked extremely sad.
Moon closed his eyes and then sadly looked at mika and into her eyes as if he knew who it was. ~I understand. I just lost my mommy early this morning.~ he looked down. ~But no fear, Glardial is here~ he chuckled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Mika looked back at those blue eyes. She was fixated for a moment. She blinked and realized she had been staring "I'm sorry" she said looking down. "I didn't mean to stare, but something in your eyes....they look familar." she trailed off. "My name is Mika" she said softly. "I am leader of Cahoon. Over there is Vandecar, thier leader is Jarl..." she sighed and shook her head "Their leader was a man named Jarlon. We.." she bit her lip "we just buried him a few hours ago" she said sadly.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:20 pm

"Familiar?" She asked confused but then smiled "Mika, what a pretty name...you wouldn't happen to be taking anyone else in would you be?" She blushed and looked down. She wasn't usually this up front but she was tired of traveling. "Jarl....Jarlon?" She asked as her eyes brightened then realized what she had said. "Jarlon who?" she asked looking deep into her hurting eyes. "Jarlon was your lover, wasn't he?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:23 pm

Mika smiled slightly "thank you. And we are always looking for more people. Of course you are welcome. Jarlon Vidon " she said sadly. "Um well...no one else really knows so don't say anything. But yes...he was my lover and as of last night he was my fiance" she said quietly. "Only minutes before he was killed" her voice cracked.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Suddenly her eyes filled with fear, not the blue they were. She swolled hard "I understand" she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Mika suddenly saw the fear enter the young girls eyes. She stood up slowly as to not scare her and gently placed a hand on the girls shoulder. "what is your last name?" she asked curiously

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 pm

She looked down at the grave "Vidon" a tear filled her eyes "But he's free now" she looked up and smiled as she quickly wiped the tear. "Like he always wanted to be" Moon looked up at Mika and mewoed softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Mika bit her lip. 'Of course, the similar face, laugh, features. She took a deep breath. "I am so sorry Gladrial. Your brother was an amazing man. His last act on this earth was saving me" she said softly. "Yes...he is" she looked out over the vista. "In a way I envy him" she sighed. Mika looked down at Moon and smiled. There was still something familar in his eyes. "May I hug him?" she asked looking down at the cute cub.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:36 pm

She just smiled at mika and then turned her head to look across the valley taht was being filled with fob. She turned at her voice "I'm glad he died a proud man, and a happy man....oh of course" she handed him to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Mika smiled sadly "I don't think I have ever seen him prouder or happier than the last few hours I was with him" Mika said softly. She gently picked up Moon and hugged him close. She smiled at him and stroked his fur and handed him back to Ria. "Thank you" she said quietly. "I am sorry that this was your welcome to Cahoon."

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Jarlon's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's Grave
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: