HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's Grave

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Rhea nodded,
"Not right now...but yes," Rhea smiled, and began to fidgit as she waited for Dani to reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:57 pm

"That's good to know..." she replied simply, not really in the mood to talk, or do anything for that matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:59 pm

Rhea was slightly happy that Dani wasn't in the speaking mood, Rhea nodded and then sat back beside Dani in silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:43 pm

------Malek's house

Malek wandered over, just taking a walk, when he spotted Rhea. He smiled, hoping he could tell her what he needed to tell her. He sat down beside her.
"Hey." He said in a friendly, warm voice.
"How are you doing today?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:24 pm

"Better," Rhea smiled, "Alot better,"
The smile didn't seem to fit as the tears still feel from her eyes but it was easy to see the improvment.
"How are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:28 pm

He smiled at her.
"I'm doing great! Except for seeing you upset." He said as he wiped her tears away with his thumb.
"I hate seeing you this upset." He said softly, halfsmiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:30 pm

"I hate being this upset," Rhea laughed,
"So whats up?" Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:32 pm

He shrugged.
"Nothing much. Just thought I'd come and see how you're doing." He smiled. He wanted to tell her so bad, but it was too soon. She was just a friend right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:40 pm

"Well im fine," Rhea said and smiled slightly, she missed saying she was good or great...but those didn't fit right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Malek looked at her questionly.
"Is something wrong?" He asked her, brushing the hair from her face.
"You look like a ghost." He said, worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:46 pm

"Nothing new," Rhea smiled, "But thanks for the compliment," Rhea said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:48 pm

He chuckled.
"Hey instead of staying out here in the chilly air, wanna take a walk?" He offered, gesturing towards the villages.
"Not good to just sit here." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Rhea nodded and stood up,
"Sure why not," Rhea smiled, Rhea glanced at Jarlons grave once before heading away with Malek at her side.

--------------> Fields
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:55 pm

He stood with her and followed her, Toboe at his side.

-------------fields
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:16 pm

----------Mika's house--------->

Mika and Koda made their way up to Jarlon's grave. Mika sighed as she looked out over the valley. She shook her head and wiped away a tear. She took the grave stone out of Koda's pack and set in place. She sighed and sat down and looked at it. It was perfect..almost. It read Jarlon Vidor "Alitar" Loyal Friend and Protector to the End she wished it could have said "loyal friend, protector, and lover" but that would have hurt the other girls and that was the last thing Mika wanted to do. She knew in her heart what he was to her. That was enough. She sighed again and planted the indian paintbrush look alikes on his grave. "there..that looks better" she said aloud. "Hey Jarlon.." she said quietly "how is being free? wish I could join you, seems I have responsibilities here though still." She wiped away another tear. "Hmm lets see Kai came back...you remember her. Yes her" Mika chuckled. "Seems she fooled all of us. She just lost someone she loved to...so we kinda have been able to relate this time" Mika sniffed but took a deep breath. "The next few months should be interesting Jarlon. Kai is pregnant." Mika laughed slightly "She was kinda bi-polar before..can't imagine what she will be like when hormones start kicking in" Mika shook her head. She leaned back against the stone and sighed. "Hope you don't mind I borrowed your cloak. Rial told me to keep everything. In a way I am happy she did. Everything still smells like you" Mika laughed sadly. Mika sniffed and rested her head back and just sat for awhile listening to the birds.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 pm

I could feel the presence of Mika. I quickly got up from my boulder and sat beside her. My eyes welled up with tears as I saw the gravestone. I walked over to her and put my hand on her cheek and kissed it. I wanted to kiss her lips but wasn't sure what it would do. I laughed as she tolled me about her day. I love hearing it for I couldn't leave this place. My heart fill with joy when i saw the cloak

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:15 pm

Mika sighed as she could have sworn she felt his touch. "Oh Jarlon" she said quietly "Either I need more sleep or I am going crazy" she said chuckling at herself. She sighed again and touched the scab on her neck. She flinched a tiny bit and then sat up straighter. "I probably should go check on Kai" she said quietly. She got up and then kneeled to to look at the gravestone once more. The hood was back up over her head concealing who was in the cloak.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:20 pm

I got up after her and pleaded for her not to leave me again. However I knew she couldn't hear me. I missed her touch, her smile, her laugh, her big brown eyes. I then turned as she walked away, there was something here, someone....

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:24 pm

I walked up the steep hill. When I got to the top I saw the gravestone. My cloak concealed my face and the sword hung freely. The famous assasin sash hung between my legs. I walked to the other side of the grave and saw the name. My eyes grew and my heart throbbed.
~You ok?~ Kenai asked
~Ummm...This....this can't be~ I said as i hung my head
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Mika had started to disappear once more into the forest next the overlook when she thought she head something. She blinked and turned expecting to see one of the girls. Instead she saw a man in assassins cloak just like Jarlon's forgetting that she was wearing his and her mind being exhausted, the man being Jarlon was the only thing she could conclude. "Jarlon?" she whispered. "Jarlon!" she cried and ran forward and hugged the man with out looking to make sure.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:29 pm

I spun around when I heard my brothers name. Just then a women, beautiful at that, wrapped her arms around me. "Does Jarlon really lie here?" I asked confused and destraught. My voice much like Jarlons echoed a bit as the fog danced around myf eet
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:32 pm

As soon as he asked that question Mika's arms dropped like lead. She quickly stepped back and shook her head confused. "What do you mean does Jarlon lay here? Your Jar..." she stopped "No...no your not..." she said noticing the scar on his face "Who are you?" she asked with a bit of an edge. Mostly from confusion and embarrassment at hugging some strange man.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:34 pm

"No I am not, although I wish I was" I said looking at the beautiful women "I am Saron Vidon, his younger brother and fellow assasin. I am looking to bring him home, well I was...Ilutari, oh never mind it doesn't matter now" I looked back at the grave and then her destraut face "Oh....I'm sorry I didn't mean tioo.....you know....oh my i'm apologize"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Mika watched him suspiciously and wrapped herself more in Jarlon's cloak. "No..I'm sorry my mind was playing tricks on me" she said carefully "You look and sound just like him" she said quietly. "Why was Ilutari going to bring him home? The black riders hadn't stopped looking for him..if they had he would be standing here today" she said a bit bitterly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:41 pm

"I did not wish to fighten you ma'am" I said reasurringly "Ilaturi has fallen very ill and wishes to bring his son home, he wished to have his head assasin take his place as leader of the Assain clan." I kept my head hi and shoulders broad. I was a bit taller than my brother was but not as strong. "I will leave and inform Ilutary of this" I said as Kenai sat beside me looking Mika over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's Grave
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: