HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's Grave

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Mika looked around a little nervously "You just got here...will..will you be back?" She asked carefully "Um Gladrial is here to..." she mentioned "well not here, as in here with Jarlon," she quickly corrected. "Here as in she is staying in Cahoon..with..with me" her eyes still looked him over seeing Jarlon and then him and then Jarlon again. He looked so similar...he sounded so similar. Her mind was still trying to sort it out.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:42 am

"My little Rial?" I said as my eyes glistened with tears of disbelief. "Cahoon? Is that your village? Where is Vandecar then?" The look in her eyes made him stop almost mid question. "Miss...are you alright" I said lowering the hood of my cloak and then noticing the cloak she was wearing. I wanted to reach out and touch it but the look she was giving me hindered me.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:56 am

Mika nodded "She came two days ago looking for...for Jarlon" Mika took a deep breath and walked carefully towards the edge of the outlook. "Yes, Cahoon is down there to the left near the sea. I am Mika, leader of Cahoon. Over to the right is Vandecar, with the fields surrounding it. Jarlon was Vandecar's leader.." she trailed off "Um not really" she pulled the cloak closer to her. "You...you look just like him...and sound remarkable the same" she said quietly. Her eyes still looking him over in disbelief.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:00 am

I walked up beside her and looked over the valley as the wind bently picked up the tips of my cloak and blew them behind me a bit. I looked over the sea and then over the other way where a slightly smaller village sat, but I saw fields. A grin spread across my face. "I do no know if I can stay, but I most certainly wish to meet those closest to my fallen brother" I said as I proudly looked over the valleys and then at the sea again.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:03 am

Mika nodded. "Well you have met one of them" she said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:06 am

I looked her over once more "Lover?" I asked carefully "Well then it is a pleasure to meet the one that was so close to such a great man." I bowed my head gently and a bit at the hip.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:11 am

Mika looked up surprised "That obvious?" she asked Mika bowed her head back "It is an honor to meet Jarlon's brother. I just wish..." she trailed off and a tear slid down her face. She quickly wiped it away and sniffed "there I go with wishes again" she shook her head.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:15 am

"I don't know who else would come visit a dead mans grave with such looks in her eyes" I smiled. "Wishes lie on the wings of angles...keep wishing and hoping" I smiled at her "It keeps the heart from crumbling and falling apart" I gave off a sidways smile and looked at her brown eyes. Must be what he fell in love with I thought
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:22 am

"True" she had to chuckle at his comment about no one else would be coming up to visit a grave like that. Mika smiled slightly at his other comment. "It only keeps the heart whole if it is not already crumbled" she said quietly "hope can't bind a shattered heart any easier than string" she glanced at him her brown eyes glistening before looking back out over the valley.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 am

"But it's a start" I smiled. "And time can mend all wounds, you aren't supposed to forget him" I said as I turned to look at the grave. I then got on one knee and put a hand on the grave and raised my head as I closed my eyes. The fog danced on my skin as I began to speak to him in german. Burder und fruend, ich bin jezt da, Alles wird gut und wie versprochen, ich lass dich nie im stizt. Deine fruendin ist auch da, sie is sehr hubsch. Aber verdamt noch mal, ich bin grad drei tage zu spaet gekommen. Es tut mir leid das ich nicht fur dich hier wa. Ilutari wollte dich sein nachsten haben, er ist sehr grankt und brauch dich. Aber ich glaub die hier brauchen dich mehr. I said and looked up at Mika Ich schau mal was ich machen kann, schalff gut, du bist jezt frei I got up and turned to her. "I'm here to help" I smiled and stood tall

(Brother and friend, I am now here, all will be well, anda s promissed i will never leave you in a bind. Your girlfriend is here too...she sure is prettry. But damn it, I came 3 days to late. I'm sorry I wasn't here for you. Ilutari wanted to pronounce you his successor, he is very ill. but I think they need you more here............i'll see what i can do to help, sleep well and you are now free)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:37 am

Mika just nodded and listened as he spoke in german to his fallen brother. She pulled the cloak closer and sighed. She turned and looked at him when he spoke in english again. "Thank you" she said softly "If you are willing...Vandecar needs you. It's numbers have continued to shrink. "They now only have 2 women and one injured man. And while Cahoon has offered our help. I am afraid we are quite clueless how to harvest crops" she had to chuckle and shake her head.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:40 am

I remembered seeing the crop fields as I looked over the village. That was always his cup of tea never really his, but he had learned from his brother,not willingly but that's all he spoke about. I was usually out playing. "I would be honored to help, where I can anyway....How big is Cah...cahoon is it?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:43 am

"Cahoon has about 10 people including me. Um..3 women, and 7 guys. Under Rial's direction on how to build it, we have been building stalls in the warehouse in Vandecar. We figured it would be easier to move the animals to the feed rather than the opposite. The villages are merging for the winter. It was a decision that Jarlon and I had been discussing for several months. You see, Vandecar is a farming village and Cahoon is a ranching village." she explained quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:46 am

"Well Jarlon was the smart logical one." I chuckled "Well it would be a pleasure to help, I just need to know where to go" I said then looked down at Kenai
~Home?~ he asked
~Home~ I said
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:49 am

"Well I can show you to Vandecar...and Jarlon's house if you wish. I am not sure where Rhea, Danielle or Bardon are however." she said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:51 am

"That would be fine. Winter will be here soon, it comes sooner here in the North." I said a bit more seriously but still with a smile on my face "I would like to get started right away if you don't mind"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:55 am

Mika nodded "Yes we have already had a snow fall" She turned and gave one more look to Jarlon's grave "Goodbye my love, I will be back" she said quietly in lakota. "This way" she motioned and started down the incline towards the valley below, the cloak softly flowing behind her.

---------Vandecar (Fields)-------->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:56 am

I smiled as she spoke something in another language-it rolled so softly off her tongue-it must have been her native language. "I will follow you"

........vandecar fields
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:35 pm

-----------Mika's house------->

Mika wandered up to Jarlon's grave like she did every morning. She smiled as she saw the flowers were growing nicely. "Hey Jarlon" she said softly. She walked over and pulled a few weeds from the around the flowers. "Your brother is an interesting young man..." she said quietly. "He defiantly is more...playful" she laughed softly. "Jarlon?" Mika bit her lip. "Would...would it be betraying your memory if...if I fell in love again?" she asked quietly. She knew he couldn't answer but she felt compelled to ask. "I...I don't know if it just because he looks and sounds like you..but I feel at ease with him. I can talk with him like...like I talked with you. There will always be a part of my heart that is yours...that will never change. In fact..." she bit her lip "um...remember how you said that night was memorable?" Mika coughed "well it seems in about 9 months I'll have someone to remind me.." she said quietly. Mika smiled. "I don't regret it you know...in fact looking back..I'm glad we did..now some part of you can live on. I just wish...I wish it could have known it's father." she said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:59 pm

I sat on my headstone listening to her talk as I looked over the valley. I quickly turned when she talked about falling in love again. Of course I wanted her to, but then again I didn't, she was mine, not his. I turned back and looked over the valley, Then the news that made me fall off my tombstone. I quickly got up and ran up to her and hugged her although she couldn't feel me. Tears of joy filled my eyes. no I really needed Saron to take care of her....

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Mika wasn't sure what she felt but she felt something. A certain warmth. "Jarlon...I miss you" she said quietly. "It was you that taught me to trust again...to love again. I'll never forget that. Never. And our child won't either. Even if they can't know thier father. They will know of him. What a great man he was." She thought back to what Saron had said about Jarlon. She shook her head. That was not the man she had known. "What an amazing man he was" she added. "I hope it looks like you. Or at least has your eyes. Your eyes captured my soul" she said softly and looked out over the valley below as the sun rose.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:26 pm

I sat and listened as tears streamed down my face. I was so happy to know that I would live on in someone else. I pictured the child and watched as the sun rose.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Mika smiled slightly and sighed. "I have to go...we need to move the rest of the animals. I love you...goodbye for now" she said quietly. At that she turned and giving one last look, disappeared down into Vandecar.

------Warehouse-------->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:46 pm

---------------------------> Forest

Rhea dashed to Jarlon's Grave and then froze,
"What have I just done?" Rhea asked Zaric,
~Don't ask me, Your crazy reactions make no sense to me,~ Zaric grumbled and walked over to the log and he soon fell asleep on the ground, Rhea sighed and then sat down on the log looked at Jarlon's grave.
"I don't know what to do Jarl..." Rhea started and put her head in her hands, "It's like I don't think anymore, I either get way too caught up in things or I freak out. I don't understand it,"
Rhea sat silently for a few minutes as she cried into her hands and the Rhea looked up spoke again softley.
"You wanna know what I did?" Rhea asked Rhetorically, she was going to tell him anyway, "I kissed Ronan...alot,"
Zaric chuckled softly and RHea sighed, "I was being playful at the start with the first kiss but we both got carried away...And you want to know the worst part? I freaked out right and the end and ran away...here,"
Then Rhea began to laugh, "look at me now...Crying because I kissed a Man...You don't get much crazier then that,"
Rhea paused as her hair blew in the breeze and Rhea sat silently again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:54 pm

"Now I have to clean up this huge mess..." Rhea ran her fingers through her hair and puased when she found a couple leaves and flower petals in her hair, Rhea laughed and pulled out the leaves, she kept the flower petals for a reason she didn't know.
"When Im with him...I feel like im letting you down, I don't even know why, You weren't mine...I had no right to love you...when you were with mika, right?" Rhea shook her head she wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer, "You were always good at giving advise...Got any for me?" Rhea asked pathetically and she waited. She would wait for as long as it took.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's Grave
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: