HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's Grave

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 pm

The little panther snuggled close to her and purred. "it's ok, I finally found my brother" She said kneeling down and touching the grave. and then looked back up at her. "Thank you for letting me stay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Mika smiled "Of course, I am honored to have the company of Jarlon's sister" she said quietly. "How long have you been searching for him?" she asked quietly

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:08 pm

"The honor is all mine. If he found a women to love, you must have been very special" she smiled "7 hears" she looked away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Mika blushed slightly and then looked up again. "7 years?" she asked

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:11 pm

"Yes, I ran away at a young age, all I wanted was my big brother. He used to read to me you know, taught me all sorts of things" she said her eyes filled with happy memories. She went to rub the goosebumps away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Mika smiled sadly. "He loved to read. Did he teach you how? He started to teach me one time but we never got far" she said softly. Oh how she ached to her his voice right now.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 pm

"yes he did teach me. he was an exellent teacher you know." she nodded "Sounds like Jarlon, he was always getting side tracked"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Mika smiled "I would love to hear you read at some point" she sighed "Yes he was...but Vandecar would not have gotten so far if he hadn't been so focused. And" she laughed sadly "he was an excellent student as well, the best" she said softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:24 pm

"student?" she cocked her head "he actually let you teach him" she raised an eyebrow. She turned to look at the sun that was setting "woooow" she stretched out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Mika laughed sadly "um" she coughed "in some things" she smiled. She looked out across the valley. "Beautiful isn't it? Fitting" she said softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:33 pm

"Very." she looked up at her and admired her, then turnd back to the sunset "with the setting of the sun comes a new beginning"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:39 pm

"And with the new dawn a new start" she said quietly. What that new start would be she had no idea. In some ways she had forgotten how to live with out Jarlon. He had become such a part of her life. But she had to go on...it was his last request of her, and she would honor it.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:42 pm

As she said that the sky got dark and a large shooting star streaked across the sky. Gladrial took Mika's hand and looked at her and then back at the darkening horizon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 pm

Mika smiled as Ria took her hand. In some way it felt the same..in others it felt different than Jarlon's. They were smaller, more femine. But the strength was there. The passion for life was there. Mika sensed she would become good friends with this girl. She gently squeezed her hand and looked at the shooting star. Her one wish was that she would get to talk with Jarlon one more time. But she knew it was only a wish. But something in her head reminded her of what he had said "Love me in here, I will always be in your dreams and memories, those you will always have" Her eyes misted up again but she looked over at Ria. "Well should we get you to shelter?" she asked. In truth she wanted to stay up here, lost in memories. But she knew that wouldn't do any good either.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:56 pm

She looked at Mika and then at the grave. "You'll get to see him again" she said and turned into the other direction. Turning her back on history. "to the future" she said as if toasting. Moon squiggled in her arms and she set him down. He stumbled over to Whisper with his big belly. He looked at the big cat and tried to walk like her but had a hard time keeping up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Mika smiled sadly " I hope so" she slowly walked away from the grave as well. She looked back longingly but looked forward again. She knew she couldn't live in the past. She looked down and had to laugh as the little cat tried to walk gracefully as Whisper. She smiled and walked down the overlook to Cahoon with Ria. She knew she would be back. She wanted to plant some flowers here and bring up a head stone but for now...it was time to go home. "Come on..you can stay in my house" she offered gently "It will be less lonely with two people"

---------Mika's house------->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Ria understood what she was saying. She wouldn't want to be alone either. She was sure that Mika was used to having someone sleep with her. She stopped as she saw the village of Cahoon. She gasped a little "it's so pretty." she said looking at the small spots of horses. She grinned. What was even more strange, Jarlon walked amongst the buildings, his foot steps still rested in the dust. She quickly picked up Moon and ran up behind Mika.

............Mika's house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:08 am

------------Outside buildings-------->

Whisper came to the lump of fresh dirt and looked up and then down again. She sighed and turned a laid down a few feet away. She would let them morn.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 am

------------outside buildings/hills

Malek followed them quietly, not sure what to say. He stayed quiet the entire walk. Once he saw the grave, he stopped and let Rhea go to the grave, seeing on her face she cared alot about this person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:12 am

Rhea paused and then fell to her knees, shaking and crying uncontrollably,
"This isn't true, It's a dream, Zaric Wake me up!" Rhea shouted "No...No...,"
Rhea looked at Zaric for a second and then looked back,
"No..." Rhea whispered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:14 am

He walked up to Rhea and sat beside her, putting his arms around her and pulling her close to his chest.
"I am so sorry, Rhea..." He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:14 am

Whisper sighed as she got up and gently rubbed up against Rhea. She saw next to her and patiently purred.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:18 am

Rhea pushed away from Malek and screamed with frustration, Punching the tree nearest her and it broke in half but Rhea didn't even take that into account,
"No," Rhea screamed, "You promised we'd talk! You promised! Your not allowed to leave me here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:20 am

Whisper watched her sadly. She was taking this almost as hard as Mika. Whisper sighed ~Zaric..take care of her. I must go tend to Mika~ She sighed

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:22 am

Zaric nodded as he watched how hard Rhea was taking this,
~How's Mika?~ Zaric asked, ~As Bad as Rhea?~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's Grave
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-