HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Beach

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:28 pm

this is where the ocean meats the sand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:30 pm

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mare pasture

I walked side by side with Mika, as we hit the sandy beach I removed my shoes and carried them in one hand. I also rolled up my pants so I could walk in the surf. I looked over the water as the setting sun studied itself in the reflection of the water. "Beautiful isn't it?" I asked in a quiet calm voice, almost a whipser as to not disturb the musical rythem of the water.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Mika removed her mocassins as her feet hit the sand and she smiled as her toes sunk into the soft sand. She looked out at the waves and nodded. "That it is." she bent down and rolled up her pants and then tentatively put her toe in the surf. "Eeek" she squeaked and quickly backed up "Brr, it's cold" she laughed. Her eyes held a playfulness in them. The playfulness of a raccoon.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:34 pm

"brrr? Oh come on dont' be a big baby" I laughed at her as I playfully pushed her away from the water, since i was in it.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Mika laughed as he pushed her away and then got a big grin "Oh I'm a big baby?" she laughed. At that she ran a few steps away then turned and morphing into a tiger as she ran back, jumped at him pushing him down into the water. The tiger than swam calmly away and walked back up onto land and shook itself. The amulet and charm hanging from it's neck.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:40 pm

"Ya big.......woah big tiger" I said stumbling backwards away from the big cat, before I knew it, it was on top of me and into the surf. As it got off of me a big wave washed over the top of us. After I thought abuot it for a moment I liked the idea of Mika jumping on me. I snickered as I sat up drenched "Ok, yes that's cold" I shook my hands and arms. I stood up and squeezed water out of shirt. I then saw the amulet and charm but didn't think anything of it. She then morphed back into herself and I walked over to her calmly and then grabbed her by the waste and threw her over my shoulder before walking back to the ocean with her over my shoulder i walked over waist deep in and then dropped her infront of me.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Mika was giggling when she saw him walking towards her. He had a funny look in his eyes. She took a step back but he had already grabbed her. Suddenly she knew what he was going to do. "No" she laughed "no" she squealed but was laughing to hard to do anything. Suddenly she felt herself falling and then instant cold. She almost sprang out of the water it was so cold. "Yikes!" she squeaked and morphed into a raccoon and scrambled up onto his shoulder. The raccoon started chattering at him and then shook spraying water everywhere. It shivered slightly and huddled on his shoulder. She wasn't even really thinking, just reacting.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:50 pm

I about darted for land when I felt little racoon feet crawling up my arm. Not something I was used to. I pulled her off my shoulder and put her in my arms against my chest. As I walked out I set her back on the sand. "Sorry" I muttered
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:18 pm

The raccoon sighed slightly and relaxed in his arms warming up. Then she felt herself getting lifted and put back on the sand. The raccoon shivered and looked up at him pitifully.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:23 pm

I wasn't sure what to do but the pittiful look it gave me made me pout. I pulled off my wet shirt and rung it out. I then bent over and rubbed the fur of the racoon. "Sorry, I didn't mean to get you all cold and wet...well I did...but i didn't think it through very well now did I" I blushed and looked away. When the racoon was semi dry I stopped and looked back at where the sun had been and then followed the stars up where the Moon shone. Several Arora boryalis (sp) shone across the sky. I smiled and watched them for a moment as the muscles in my pecks twtiched to warm up. But it was to perfect to leave yet. I looked back down at her wondering if she was going to morph back. I sat down in the sand that was still warm from the day's rays. and petted the racooon. then I thought about it for a moment, I was really petting mika. the blush covered my face
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Mika the raccoon closed her eyes enjoying the rubdown. If she had been a cat she would have purred. The raccoon then sat up on her back legs and looked up at the stars too and the lights. She opened her mouth in aww. She had never seen them before. Then her little raccoon mouth closed and she gave off a raccoon giggle. Putting a paw up to her mouth and then dropping it again. As he sat down the raccoon came and sat down next to him. She felt his hand petting her fur and closed her eyes half way. She felt his hand stop and she looked back. She noticed his blush and suddenly blushed herself. She coughed a little and scooted away before morphing back into her self, sitting there looking out at the ocean. "It's beautiful" she said finally breaking the silence. She looked back at Soran and blushed and looked away again.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:34 pm

I was sitting with my knees up and arms behind me. "Yes it is, almost as......sorry nevermind" I blushed again and looked out over the open sea. This was my brother's fiance, but then again he was dead. Confusion set in but I shook it away. Her long black hair danced as the ocean breeze blew threw them. The roar of the ocean was soothing.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Mika smiled slightly as she guessed what he was about to say. She sighed slightly. Was this right? Was she betraying Jarlon's memory by moving on? He had told her to keep living. He would have wanted her to do more than survive wouldn't he have? It actually was quite acceptable in her culture that the brother would take care of his dead brother's woman. But was she really starting to fall for Soran? Or was she still in love with Jarlon's memory that Soran resembled? She didn't know anymore. Why was life so complicated? She absentmindedly wrung out her hair and then let it flow back behind her again. "Well..I suppose we should get those horses over to Vandecar, and the others will be..." Suddenly she burst out laughing. He gave her a confused look. She giggled "Oh...Just...Me and Jarlon were always sneaking away from the others, I think I distracted him from his duties a bit" she said guiltily.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:07 pm

I watched as her eyes were filled with nothing but confusion. I knew I should have said anything like that. So I waited and then she spoke-she sounded ok again. I then gave her a lop sided look, just wasn't sure what she was trying to say "Oh ok I was wondering" I laughed "it wasn't hard for him to be pulled from his duties" I said rolling my eyes and laughed. "Well then....lets go" I got up and handed her her mockasins and turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Mika started to get up when it registered what he had said "Oh so you are saying I'm not that distracting?" she asked fiening insult but she had a smile on her face. She balanced on one leg putting on her moccasins.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:13 pm

I laughed at her and then gave her a shove as she was balancing on one foot. "Never said that" I said with a smart alleck type fashion. "You can be very distracting i'm sure" and laughed as she was regaining her balance. I took off running back to cahoon.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Mika laughed as he pushed her and then she quickly regained her balance. She watched as he took off running. She smiled and quickly morphed into gazelle. Taking off after him. She bounced past him nipping at a pant leg before bouncing on towards Cahoon. As soon as they got to the pastures she morphed back and leaned against the fence as if nothing had happened. She smiled as he came a few moments later. "Nice of you to join me" she smiled.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:23 pm

Figures I thought as she ran past me. Once I finally caught up to her I just rolled my eyes and smiled "Didn't feel like being in the presence of a Cheeter" I emphasized the word and laughed. "You're lucky Kenai wasn't here, he would have found you an easy snack" I gave her a warned look but still a sparkle in my eye. I gave her a handsome smile as I walked past her and back to the pasture.

...............mare and foal pasture
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:42 pm

---------Town Hall------->

Mika and Saron mounted up on Beauty and Koda after they unpacked and headed toward Cahoon. "Hey wanna go ride on the beach before moving the cows?" She asked with a smile. "Race you" she grinned.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:50 pm

"Sounds good." I smiled and then urged Beauty into a gallop after Koda. He soon came head to head with his mare and snorted loudly before pacing ahead. I slowed him down right beside the water as he snorted and huffed. His hooves pranced in the deep sand as the surf his his feet.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Mika laughed as the horses ran at a gallop towards the beach. Koda trotted into the surf with her neck arched and her long black mane swaying. Mika smiled as the horses splashed and played. "I think they like it" she laughed. Koda trotted up to Beauty and touched noses with him. She nickered and flicked her tail. Then splashed and squealed slightly. Mika's eyes widened just a bit. "Ok girl keep moving" she urged and got Koda moving again. She coughed "Looks like i'll have to decide if I want a little Koda point 5 running around next spring or not" Mika laughed

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:19 pm

"Yes..looks like it" I said holding Beauty back as he went to prance after his mare. "Would be good to see what this boy can drop." I mentioned as I rode up beside her yet far enough away.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Mika nodded "That it would, Koda and maybe the paint are really the only mares I would want to breed this fall anyway...Zip is to young..and the palomino I want to work with more before she is pregnant again. Besides I want to give her a year break." Mika smiled as she looked over at Beauty prancing and showing off to Koda. "I bet it would be a beautiful foal" she said thinking out loud.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:38 pm

"Ya don't blame ya...And yes I believe they would be incredible foals." I watched the two horses and then looked over at Mika and thought about having kids with her. Quickly I shook it off and just grinned. "So how do you think this merging is going to work out?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Beach   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Mika noticed him looking at her funny and just gave him a quizzical smile. He asked a question but she could tell it wasn't quite the one he had been thinking of. She let it go though. "Well I think it will work out ok. I'm a little worried about Kai fitting in with everyone but she seems to have calmed down from the last two times I have seen her. It will be interesting to see how everyone does in such close proximity all winter." Mika laughed

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach   

Back to top Go down

Beach
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next