Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beach

Go down 
+9
Laohu
Freight
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
Illutari
Saron
Tyler
Kuruk
Mika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:54 pm

She stopped and sighed softly "ok" she said quietly. She sat up and listened brushing a little sand off her clothes. She nodded slightly and then stopped and looked at him. "In case what?" she asked trying to keep the worry out of her voice. But her thoughts were already racing ahead that perhaps he was anticipating danger or worse...thinking of leaving?
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:09 pm

"In case we have 'visitors'" He said simply as he got up and brushed all the sand off. He then offered her a hand and pulled her up close to him where he wrapped his arms around her kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:20 pm

"Oh ok" she smiled "yes we might have some ships this year, word is getting around that Vanahoon is alive again." she gladly took his hand and snuggled close to him as he took her in his arms and she wrapped her arms around his waist with a sigh. "mhm" she said softly as she felt his lips on her neck. She tightened her arms slightly never wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:49 am

He trailed his kisses from her jaw to her shoulder then turned away taking her hand to walk towards town again. Mid step he stopped and turned to the dog, "come on boy" He said patting his leg. The dog jumped up excitedly and ran to Saron's side happily padding along.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:54 am

Mika closed her happily and then walked back with Saron, her fingers intertwined with his. She turned and watched as the dog trotted along. "Planning to keep him?" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:57 am

He thought about it for a second "I don't know, he seems friendly, and seems to like us" He grinned "Besides he'd make a good watch dog and companion, I mean samba can do all that but he'll be busy, plus he tends to be a bit big to cuddle with" He bent over a bit as he walked to scratch the dog. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 am

Mika considered it, "hmm fine with me as long as he gets along with his daughter and Jason" she nodded
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:02 am

"daughter?" He asked "she gave you one of his pups?" He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "We have some drama in our village don't we" He chuckled as they walked along the sandy beach back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:04 am

Mika looked at him innocently "yes" she said meekly with a cute smile. "drama what drama?" she laughed "the..check out next weeks update..will Tyler choose the new stranger? Or her old flame?" she grinned and looked at him. "Sorry not so funny I guess" she tried to restrain a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:08 am

"Who do you think she'll choose?" He chuckled "Or should I say, who do you think is the best match?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:10 am

Mika sighed "I don't know" as she shook her head "She is right...Kurak left without even saying goodbye. But she did to. Kurak loves her, Sefiroso seems to. I don't think it is for any of us to decide but her" mika said a little sadly.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:18 am

"Oh I know we can't decide for her, was just wondering." He shrugged "doesn't matter, because I have you" He said with a swing of their hand. "But I think she needs to stop living in the past and look at what she has now, what does the future look like. She's getting to that age where she will want to start a family soon"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:22 am

Mika smiled and squeezed his hand slightly "Hmm true, well perhaps the question comes down to, if she wants kids..does Kurak or Sefiroso want kids?"
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:24 am

"That I can't tell you...I know Kuruk wouldn't mind. But from what i've seen of the young man he is a very flexible and loving person. We shall see" He shrugged
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:27 am

Mika nodded "So how are plans for the fields coming?" she asked gently
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:28 am

"after I finish up this fence I will be heading back over to Vandecar to get them plowed. I'll be able to put my little guy to work, get some muscles built up in him" He grinned
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:31 am

Mika nodded "sounds good, ya I was gonna start working with Koda and her filly some more. Get them out into the sunshine. About time to turn all the horses out into pastures I think. Get them grazing and off hay and grain again. Then I'll need to take a few people out to get some wild sheep. That will be fun" she laughed. "Think we could train these dogs to herd?"
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:34 am

The husky/wolf was pacing behind them, dodging from one side the other With a laugh Saron turned around "Ya I think so. He's got some wolf in there. Just gotta make sure we don't get them the taste of sheep's blood though. On my way to Vandecar I'll see what kind of training I can provide for him. But first and fore most I want to get the fields plowed before the first big rain fall"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:36 am

Mika nodded "yes the spring rains here are a downpour" she laughed. "fun to run in though" she said with a grin in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:48 am

"Is it now? Speaking of experience?" He smiled, then realized what he said. He hated bringing up memories of Jarlon. He heard a shuffle in the woods but ignored it when he saw a bird fly out. 'Why so jumpy buddy?' he asked himself
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:13 am

Mika smiled at his teasing tone and then it faded slightly "ya.." she said quietly and then came a little closer to him laying her head on his shoulder. She looked up to "They say there is something in the woods" she said quietly hearing the calls of the birds before they went silent.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:19 am

"What do you mean there is something in the woods?" He pushed into her a bit away from the woods
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:22 am

Mika listened and waited "They say..." she tilted her head and gave a soft bird call. A bird returned her call. She smiled slightly but sadly "A old tigeress" she said quietly "she is hunting, and her pelt is white with black stripes. There is nothing to fear" she nodded
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 am

"an old tigress? Man this place is full of mysteries. You're kidding right, a white tiger here? In these parts?" He admired her bird call.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 am

Mika laughed a little sadly "not kidding" she shook her head "Her name is Imatari. She was Jarlon's spirit animal, she wanders the hills still."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Dock-
Jump to: