HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kai's hut

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Zaric jumped off Rhea's lap as she stood up and he settled down on the ground sadly, he didn't like Rhea doing work, he didn't find it interesting and Shiroi still wasn't feeling well.
Rhea nodded and looked around the foundation, filling any cracks she found and looking up at Zaric every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:34 pm

"Thank you Rhea, for your help...---"She paused and whispered for Zaric to come over.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Zaric looked at Kai confused and then trotted over to Kai rubbing against her legs and then looked at her confused again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:42 pm

"LOOK!....it's a mouse!...you want tp play with something right?" I asked him then pointed to the small grey thing digging into the ground. the smiled at Rhea,
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Zaric's eyes widened and her pounced on the mouse and chasing it around in circles.
Rhea smiled,
~Tell her thanks~ Zaric said,
"Arigato," Rhea smiled, "From Zaric," Rhea laughed and looked back at her work,
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Kai laughed, "Ya, Shiori would have gotten it, before i would've even seen it......is he was feeling better of coares" she said finishing up the puddy. she stood up, "Well that looks like all we can do for today........let's go and wash up.....do you like to go anywhere?....i haven't looked around since i got back a while ago" she said.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Rhea smiled, And finished up with her puddy.
"Ya okay...No where in particular I'd like to go...What about you?" Rhea smiled
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:54 pm

"Well....Water would be nice" she said flicking off the drying puddy.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Rhea smiled,
"We can go to Vandecar pond (Which strangly enough is in the forest Razz)," Rhea smiled and called to Zaric to follow,
~Leave the mouse Zar,~ Rhea said,
~Can I take it with me?~ Zaric asked, Rhea laughed,
~If you have to~ Rhea rolled her eyes,
"This way," Rhea smiled

-------------------------> V. Pond

Last edited by Mayxa on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Kai picked up Shiori and carried him-----V. pond--->
Back to top Go down
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:50 pm

After walking back into the forest, Kai carried Chidori back to where he had made the hut, while he still lived their. (BTW: Kai is a GIRLLLLL!....she doesn't have any feminine shape to her body. so she thought it would be easier to just claim to be a boy that be teased because she didn't look like a girl. she even calls herself a boy! Got it?) Shiroi followed close behind grumbling to himself. Kai shook his head. ~Shiroi...I'm sorry for yelling at you, but you really need to stop being so petty. that over grown cat will ALWAYS get on your nerve...you need to just get over it and ignore her if you can't control your temper...M'kay?~ Shiroi sighed and a pouty way. ~I got it...~ he half whined. Kai smiled down at him. ~It's ok...we both have to get used to people once again...somehow~ Kai shifted Chidoris weight carefully. ~Why Kai....Why do we have to come back here?...why can't we just keep traveling like we always have?~ Shiroi sat down and looked around the over grown foliage that almost completely covered their hut and 'yard' that Kai once had all cut free. Kai sighed and one handedly slid the pack from his back, he dropped it onto the ground. ~Can you bring that inside the hut Shiroi?...after I get Chidori in 'bed' we'll talk M'kay?~ Kai smiled sympathetically at Shiroi. he knew how he felt. Kai and Shiroi had always traveled around. but now with Chidori it had slowed to almost a stop. Kai stepped up and opened the little hut door, everything was covered in dust from sitting so long without being cleaned. ~This will take a bit of cleaning in the morning...~ Kai said to Shiroi and both walked into the hut. Shiroi dragged in the back pack. ~Thanks Shiroi...here, no no over here~ Kai laid Chidori down on the Cot. he removed several articles of clothes and blankets and placed them on the cot. now moving Chii over ontop of them Kai slid a blanket over Chii. !What's on your mind Shiroi?~ Kai asked. there was a long pause of silence. ~I want to travel Kai...that's what I want to do!~ Shiroi admitted. Kai turned his full attention to Shiroi after tucking Chidori in. ~I know Shiroi...me to, but till Chidoris a little older we have to stay put...once she's a little older we can travel again....ok?~ Kai stood up and stretched, ~That doesn't mean we can't go out on day or two excursions....that's ok. but we have to stay here for a while...this is the burden we have to bear.~ Kai said looking at Chidori. ~But this is not a unwelcome burden....I wouldn't trade this beautiful and precious little burden for the world!...she's my legacy, one day when I die...she will live on as my mark on this world...proving that I existed~ Kai said to Shiroi he ran a hand over Chii's little head brushing a couple strans of hair from her little pale yet rosy cheeked face. ~I know what you mean...I understand now...but please promise me Kai, that once she's old enough....we will travel again~ Kai nodded. ~I promise...~ he took shiroi in his arms and hugged him. Kai reached over and pulled Kilin from Chii's sleeping grasp. ~Here Shiroi...can you keep Kilin warm? and stay here for a while, I need to stretch...don't worry I'll be right back then you can go out. M'kay?~ Kai stood up and placed Shiroi beside Chidori tiny Kilin was snoozing quietly curled up with Shiroi.

Kai leaned in and kissed Chi's forehead, he ruffled Kilin's soft rabbit like fur, he kissed Shiroi's forehead as well then walked to the door. ~That was kinda gross you know....~ Shiroi complained happily. ~Oh hush, I know you liked it~ Kai winked at Shiroi and was out the door in a flash.

(Outside the hut) Kai looked around, 'no stars or moon...' he sighed walked over to a huge tree. 'Man what a pain to go through all to just see some stars...' Kai looked up at the huge tree, he began to climb it it took some time but soon he reached the top. Kai was finally able to see the stars and moon that was out.(nighttime?.....I'm guessing so LOL) Kai sat down on a branch leaning against the large trunk of the tree. "I'm so tired..." Kai whispered closing his eyes. Kai hadn't taken any time off in quiet a while. thoughts and memories filled his head before he knew it there's were tears streaking down his face. "Oh man, this is lousy I'm crying!!?....ughh" he wipped his face in his sleeve. looking up at the sky he let several tears run down his cheeks. Kai didn't even know why he was crying, he just was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Mika had sneaked away from the rest of the group to find Kai. She came to the bottom of the tree and looked up. Whisper was back at the cabin watching Jason who was asleep. Mika saw Kai and took a deep breath before climbing up. She heard Kai wiping her face with her sleeve and Mika looked away sympathetically and then settled into a branch. "Hey" she said softly "So how have you been?"

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Kai jumped when he heard Mika, he was to busy thinking to realize she had climbed the tree, he looked over through blurry tear filled eyes. "Haha, so much for my Ninja skills huh?"
he wiped his face again and sat up. trying to be not AS pathetic looking. "Erm, Hi Mika!" he cleared his throat. Mika asked him how he was. "Umm well, tired, kinda sad. busy....and really tired" he said kinda embarrassed to say. Kai cleared his throat again. "How are you?...where the baby?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Mika smiled sadly and looked away giving Kai time to collect herself. "Having a little one sure does take alot out of you doesn't it?" Mika said quietly and stretched in her branch. "Oh I've been good. Finally got over fighting with Tyler" Mika chuckled sadly. "Life is different. I've missed you" Mika said honestly "Oh Jason's asleep. Whisper is watching him" Mika sighed and yawned. "Did you find anything wild and exciting in your travels?" Mika asked

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:38 pm

"MMm...yah, it does....but I would change it for the world!" Kai grinned. "Chidori's such a good little girl" Kai looked up at the sky, "It's pretty out isn't it?"
"You missed me?" Kai said in a sad whisper. "That's very kind Mika....thank you" Kai stretched again. "Well hopfully I will get to meet your boy and get to know him a bit..Teehee~"
"And as for our travels?...well kinda the usual, danger, peril, death, injuries...you know, the stuff that happens then out traveling around. Oh hah, once I thought I was dead for sure. I was captured by some, Hmm well lets just say 'bad guys' I kinda got cut up when I got out, but I ermm--" Kai blushed a bit. "I kinda met someone..." a koi smile crept over Kai's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm

"Me either" Mika agreed and listened "Well besides Ty and Rhea...your the only other one left that was here at the beginning. Rhea is with Ronan all the time and Ty...sometimes I don't understand her anymore." Mika sighed. Mika had to laugh slightly "More bad guys? You attract them you know that?" she teased. "Oh really?" Mika asked curiously but tried to sound non-nonchalant. "And who might this lucky person be?" Mika asked

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Kai laughed, "Yah I know....I do attracted them without knowing it!...-" Kai paused. "It's because of the way I look...I guess" he said quietly.
"anyways I got out without to much damage" kai smiled then looked up at the night sky to hide the blush. "Yah well right before I had Chidori, I met him" Kai laughed nervously. "He like everyone else took me for a guy...well I look like a guy, I basically AM I guy...well except for ermmm one thing....and except for the fact that I was super preggo at the time" Kai laughed at this. "So he kinda took us in....so we lived there at his house 'In Japan' everything was perfect. he loved Chidori, and me" Kai finished quietly. "I could have been happy!....but-" Kai stopped. "He caught a dieses...I personally think he was poisoned WITH the dieses....but about a year ago---He died" Kai bit his lip to stop it's trebling. "He was the most caring guy...in the entire world!...he was so kind...and thoughtful....but he died" Kai shook the tears that welled up in his eyes. (this is a little creepy talking about a guy from another 'Guy's point of view....*COUGH COUGH* I SWEAR THIS IS NOT YAOI!.....KAI's a girl ((but looks like a really pretty guy LOL)) "he-he kinda reminded me of Tark...when he was still alive" Kai sniffled then sighed. "And after wee wrapped up everything over across the seas.....I guess here we are once again." Kai finished simple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Mika listened sympathetically. "I'm so sorry" she said softly. She felt bad...felt guilty for having Saron still there. "I...feel kinda guilty" she said quietly "I mean...I found love again to and...I still have him" she said looking down. Her lip twitching slightly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:26 pm

"No no!...it's ok, don't feel that way, I'm happy that you found love again" Kai gave her a warm smile. "I guess it was just kinda amazing that Takashi loved me, I thought surly there wound NEVER be anyone that could ever love someone that was a girl...but looked entirely like a guy....well-" Kai sighed. "It's over, I'm glad I got to be loved that way....but I will never try again...and I will never be USED as a tool again, by ANYONE!" Kai said with determination in his voice. Kai thought for a moment. "So if it's ok with you and whoever rules or run this place....I was wondering if I could say here for a while. at least till Chidori can travel a little more....she's such a quiet precious little thing, I've never really heard her complain about anything!" Kai shifted his weight so that his legs wouldn't go numb from sitting in the same place to long. "I can tell by looking at her when we would travel, she needs a place to call "HOME"....at least for a while" Kai chuckled. "she's so quiet...except for that little giggle of hers" Kai smiled. "her little whisper talk is so cuteeeeeee!~" Kai started to talk like a lover instead of a parent. Kai broke out in a laugh once he hear what he just said. "that was a little odd...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Mika listened and smiled slightly "Saron and I run this place" she chuckled slightly "And of course. I would really like Jason to have someone to play with, I worry sometimes about him growing up with just us adults." she smiled as Kai described her daughter. "She is so cute" Mika nodded "Why did you name her Chi?" she asked curiously

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:42 pm

"thank you....it would be nice to know that Chi could at least picture a place to call home...and as for Chi having a young friend I was ALSO wondering about that...that one of the reasons that I came back here....where I narmally travel, I wouldn't want any of those people to be friend with my daughter...so yah" Kai laughed at Mikas question about the origin of Chi's name.
"Well Mika that's kinda funny. Chidori means '1,000 chirping birds'...I'm kinda talkative and like to...well you know, be loud. but Chidori-1,000 chirping birds is pretty quiet...it's kinda funn, maybe she'll grow out of it, or she could choose a different name to be called by If she wants to....I did" Kai snickered at the irony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Mika laughed slightly "And what was your name my mysterious friend?"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:49 pm

"Hmm....well I found out when I went back to the mountain where the fox tribe lives...I found out that my birth name was 'Sakura-Li' (lee)"
Kai laughed hard at this one. "Since I DIDN"T look like a girl at all. and everyone tarnished my name, because I was our villages 'Witch' I now go by a different name so I'm not constantly thinking about that happened when I was younger" Kai smiled. he took in a long breath of air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:52 pm

Mika nodded "Makes sense. I on the other hand was always Mika..and shall forever be" she laughed slightly "That pesky raccoon" she stuck out her tongue slightly. She smiled again. "I need to head back to the pow-wow...you wanna come?" Mika asked.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:02 am

"Hahaha. yah you are a raccoon!" Kai grinned then jerked on the branch he was sitting on. "Umm actually...I'm going to get to bed before I FALL off this branch.....maybe I can get some such needed sleep.....I haven't had any in a LONG while" 'which is odd' Kai thought to himself. "Well I'll see you around in the next day or so...I've gotta clean out that dusty hut if we're going to be staying here for a while" Kai smiled. "Well you'd better get back before you hubby, thinks your cheating of 'em or something terrible like that!" Kai teased Mika. then Kai dove head first off the branch he was sitting on. with a *Swhoop Thwack crunch Thump* Kai kicked off the branchs grabbing several and landed on the ground within a second of then he dove out of the tree. "Coming down?" he called back up to mika.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kai's hut
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: