HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paddocks

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Mika listened carefully. When he got to the part about felicity she knew part of the rest. "I am sorry that is all you know of Jarlon.." she said quietly. "He was a little different here. While being an assassin was closest to his heart." Mika acknowledged. "He never forgot you two...he wanted to go back, but he feared for your safety if he did. He was settling in...finding a new way to live. If you had met him before he died I think you would have found him very different than the young man that left you and Rial for Ilaturi." She said quietly. She looked up and nodded "Probably" she smiled and popped another raspberry in her mouth.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:05 pm

"Ya, possibly, I don't know if I held to much of a grudge though, I might have decked him first" I tried to laugh but it didn't come out as much more than a sigh. I got up and offered her my hand and pulled her up
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:08 pm

Mika laughed "And knowing Jarlon he would have decked you right back, tied you to a tree and then said "lets talk" she grinned and took his hand and stood up. She brushed the grass off and looked out toward the paddock. "It is looking good...now to finish setting out the posts and start digging" she rolled her eyes "The "fun" part" she laughed

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:12 pm

"Probebly" I chuckled not wanting to think of Jarlon illy. I pulled her up and we walked back to work side by side. We finished laying out posts and then I picked up one of the posts. "Wonder how hard teh dirt is." With that I lifted the post with both hands pointy side down and slammed it into the dirt. Much to my surprise it went into the ground a quarter of the way. "woah" I stepped back a bit "I've been workin out but...erm that's not normal." I chuckled. "lets try that again..." I walked to the next post and did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Mika smiled and they got the rest of the posts out. She watched as he slammed the post in and it went a quarter the way in. "Hmm" she said. She watched as he did it again. 'guys' she thought but smiled. "Looks like you got strength from the amulet" she smiled "lucky you..all I got was things like this" she snapped her fingers and ice crystals appeared "handy in summer I must admit" she smiled at her pun.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:23 pm

"Hey that could come in handy" I smiled at the ice crystels in her hand. "Can cool your water pretty quick i'm sure" I laughed at the thought. "So far I got fire and strength...wonder what else I have. Well this should go pretty quick. Sit back and let me do this, then we'll put up the sideing-unless you want to start on that" I smiled and went around the barn putting in posts. When I finished I sat down in the tall grass and fell backwards. My shirt was soaked with sweat and the sweat had also made a trail down the side of his head from his sideburns.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:28 pm

"eh you know raccoons, we'll take rest when we can" she smiled and sat down in the shade. She also knew she shouldn't work to hard..she didn't want anything to happen to her precious package. She watched him work smiling slightly and then looking away when ever he looked back. She watched as he walked over and laid down in the tall grass near her. She smiled slightly noticing how warm he looked. "Hey just cause you have extra strength doesn't mean you don't need to rest" she gently scolded. She sidled closer to him and placed a ice cooled hand on his forehead, then on the side of his head and neck then on his forehead again. "That feel better?" she asked

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:38 pm

I closed my eyes as she crawled closer. "Oh ya that feels good" I kept my eyes closed and licked my lips. "Now I need a cool bath..." I smiled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:39 pm

"hmm" Mika said smiling mischievously "I personally know of a nice COLD ocean" she giggled

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:43 pm

"That makes two of us. Wonder if there is anywhere else...not as cold...where I can go clean up"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:44 pm

"Well I know of a pond that Jarlon used to irrigate the crops..but I don't know where it is..all I remember is falling in" she said with a fake disgruntled look.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm

"hmm...well it irrigates th fiel right?" I looked up at her sweat still forming on my upper lip as my shirt clung to me. "Why don't we follow the ditch up to it's source" I gave her a matter of fact look.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Mika smirked "sounds good to me" she laughed. Getting up and offering him her hand. They then found the beginning of the ditch and followed it to the pond.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:49 pm

---------Forest----->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Paddocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paddocks
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Vandecar :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: