HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Village Market

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Village Market - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Ronan laughed "I am sure the elders will appreciate your patience" he winked and nailed another piece in place. "So...Rhea said something about you needing clothes from my shop?" Ronan asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah haha yeah I need some...nicer clothes for your wedding to wear....mine got uh all torn up on the way here....." He said as he helped nail pieces together, just missing his fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:03 pm

"Sure! Hey wanna take a break from this and come look what I got? I have a few pre-made things..what do you have in mind? Suit? nice shirt? how fancy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:04 pm

"Sure I wanna see it." He grinned, following Ronan.
"Eh just something nice. I don't wear suits or anything like that often. Just something nice to go with the theme." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:11 pm

"Theme?" Ronan asked then laughed "Um well I'll be wearing this.." he showed a shirt and breeches http://www.arcanelore.com/shirts/weddingshirt/weddingshirt1.jpg "How about this one for you?" http://www.arcanelore.com/shirts/nobleshirt/ruffled.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:13 pm

He grinned and nodded.
"That'll do just great!" He said as he looked at the size.
"Should fit me. If it doesn't, I'll just have one of the girls altar it for me." He laughed.
"Just kidding just kidding. Thanks." He said as he looked at the breeches.
"Mind if I take a pair of black breeches to go with it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Ronan laughed "Go right ahead, i have several more pairs back here." He pulled out another box and pointed. "I just hope I look good enough next to her..she is so beautiful in the dress. I'll look like a pauper" he laughed. "And what to do with this hair?" he sighed and looked in the small mirror, pulling it back and twisting his mouth. His hair had a few tangles almost like old dreadlocks, it was med length and normally he kept it in kinda a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:19 pm

"Thanks." He said as he looked through them.
"Oh you wont look terrible! Just maybe brush that hair out and put on a clean shirt and wala!" He teased a bit, looking at him as he looked in the mirror.
"Maybe wanna cut some of the dreadlocks off. They'll be murder to try and brush out." He suggested, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Ronan nodded "I know! I have tried." he laughed and grimaced. "Hmm I'll talk to Rhea..I don't want to cut my hair shorter if she likes it longer..." he sighed. "So you nervous? About walking her down the aisle? I am nervous already and we still have another 2 weeks" he swallowed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:26 pm

"Oh thanks now the butterflies have returned to my gut!" He laughed as he put his arms around his stomach after Ronan had mentioned walking Rhea down the isle.
"Of course I am nervous! This is something I never dreamed of doing!" He said as he tried standing up straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Ronan laughed "Sorry. misery loves company. Well it will be good practice for your daughter someday if you have one" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:37 pm

He grinned and turned red.
"That...would probably be one of the proudest moments of my life..." He said as he thought about just walking his sister down the aisle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:24 pm

"Ya..mine to if I ever have a daughter" Ronan sighed, suddenly he started laughing. "I was just thinking..my children will probably marry someone from these villages" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:26 pm

He laughed at that thought.
"Wow that would be very...strange...." He chuckled.
"I just can't wait for Arya to get back. I want to hold her so bad...talk to her....hear her voice...it's like an addiction..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Ronan laughed "We could be in-laws someday" he teasingly shivered. "Ya I know" he said quietly. "I hope she gets back soon to. Then you won't be a love-sick pup running around." he laughed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:30 pm

"Oh shut up! You would be like that too if Rhea had left for nearly 3 months!" He chuckled and shook his head.
"Just imagine if Rhea DID go off somewhere for 3 months. Wouldn't you be a love sick pup running around?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:35 pm

"Oh God..I'd die" he laughed "or one yous would kill me to stop my moping"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:37 pm

"God yes I would!" He joked, watching for a swing.
"So do you think you'll ever breed Tasha?" He asked, thinking about the Gypsy Vanner mare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Ronan chuckled "I don't know, I'll have to talk to her about that I suppose" he laughed "See if she fancies anyone"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:23 pm

He laughed and shook his head slightly.
"Dunno if there are very many choices around here. Best one would be Ardeo, Bardon's old horse. Well, now he's mine." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Ronan nodded "Ya he is beaut..wasn't he scheduled to be castrated though?" He asked as they worked on the "project" a little more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:06 pm

"Yeah actually Mika was supposed to a few weeks ago. I guess cause now that it's winter and that she is pregnant she can't really do anything around horses..." He shrugged and worked some more on the wood infront of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Ronan chuckled "I doubt she is staying away from the horses just cause she is pregnant. She probably just is taking a break. And besides, Saron seems like a horseman, I am sure he would be willing to castrate Ardeo for you. It will make him easier to manage around mares."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:11 pm

"Oh yeah forgot he could do it." He chuckled.
"Yeah I'll have to talk to him. Haven't been able to ride Ardeo much because of that." He said sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:13 pm

"Ya I can imagine...I know how Tasha gets..can't imagine a stallion around a mare in heat. So I wonder what we will do with Tyler's goats..." he said thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Village Market
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next