HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Village Market

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Village Market - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Rhea chucked, "I'm sure you wont," Rhea smiled,
"And I have so much to plan," Rhea sighed, "Though I'm sure the girls will help me out," Rhea chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:40 pm

"Won't mess it up or look like a tramp?" He smirked and looked at her. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Ohhh I am sure they would love to. If you need to be rescued from them just tell me" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Rhea looked up at his question,
"Oh, Both," Rhea smiled and laughed, "I promise I will," Rhea chuckled,
"When do we tell everyone?" Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 pm

He chuckled "When ever you would like" he smiled (Although I would suggest when more people are on lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:47 pm

(ahaha, I figured that)

"Okay," Rhea chuckled and turned to look around the wagon more, She wasn't looking for anything, she was just curious.
"So what now?" Rhea asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 pm

"Um...you wanted white lilies right? Anything else you would like?" he asked as he continued figuring out the pattern. He dug through his bins and found another dress pattern he had made that was similar, he started to modify it to fit her instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:00 pm

"Uhh, not that I can think of right now..." Rhea drifted off, "If I come up with anything I'll tell you," Rhea smiled. "But how are you supposed to get Lillies at this time of year?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:09 pm

Ronan turned again and smiled "I..have my ways" he grinned and looked around innocently. "Where would like to have a honeymoon? Vandecar or Cahoon? Cahoon is basically empty now..." he offered with a slight smile before turning back to his work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:12 pm

"I guess you chose then," Rhea chuckled and sat down with Zar on her lap, she stroked his slowly and smiled as she watched Ronan work admiringly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Ronan laughed "hmm" he smiled and winked secretively. He started humming an old gypsy tune and pulled out a table in the large wagon. He spread out the fabric and started cutting it out. Soon the dress was all cut out. He looked out the small window in the wagon. It was snowing again. "So Rhea...where do you want to live? In the spring I mean....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Rhea looked up, "Well...The trading post is more a store in my eyes...where as my house is a...well a house," Rhea chuckled, "It just seems to make sense,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Ronan nodded "True..." he looked up "It..it doesn't hold to many..memories?" he asked gently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Rhea looked at Ronan confused,
"I don't understand..." Rhea said and cocked her head to one side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:29 pm

"Well...I know everyone stayed at your house at first...are you going to be ok living in your house with everything reminding you of the one person that isn't there anymore?" he asked gently trying to not mention Jarlon's name. He didn't want to make her sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:37 pm

"I've survived thos long without him," Rhea said smiling half heartedly and paused,
"It's just..." Rhea paused again, "I spent my life moving around alot, I never had a home... And now that I have one I don't want to move again," Rhea chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 pm

"Ok" Ronan smiled and nodded "Would you mind if...when we got closer to the wedding I...decorated it a bit for the honeymoon?" he asked sweetly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Rhea chuckled,
"Go ahead," Rhea smiled, she eyes sparkling for a second and then she looked down at Zar and patted him slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:43 pm

" Sweet" he said excitedly and then almost hit himself on the head to focus on the dress again. "So are there any folk songs from where you grew up that you like?" he asked as he kept sewing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Rhea shook her head, "I never head any, The only music I got to hear was the chirping of birds and the rustle of leaves," Rhea laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Ronan laughed. "Hmm friad my folk song library is kinda nutty" he laughed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:51 pm

"It's not Yodeling is it?" Rhea chuckled, "and I don't mind nutty,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Ronan chuckled "no no not yodeling" he laughed. "hmm" he sat back a moment remembering then started singing in a clear handsome but funny voice.

"I'm a little coconut, sitting in a coco rut.
Everybody steps on on me, that is why I'm cracked you see.
I'm a nut, in a rut, I'm crazy" he laughed and shrugged "told ya it was nutty" he grinned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:00 am

Rhea laughed,
"THat's so funny," Rhea chuckled as she patted Zaric, "When and Where did you learn it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:04 am

Ronan laughed "Oh in our travels, we siblings and I would sing it when we were sitting in the wagon and it was rocking back and forth as it went down the road to the next town" he laughed "Oh here is another one"

"Me likey bow-wow, you likey chow chow.
Me likey little girl, she likey me!
Oh hong kong mely mely poo tiky pie ley
poo tiky pie ley lumpsy loi
lumpsy lumpsy talka lotta fun,
yum yum yum sappa sappa sappa
polli polli lumspy loi" he chuckled "nonsense song" he grinned and continued sewing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:06 am

"Nonsense indeed," Rhea agreed and then laughed, "You never told me about you siblings or family..." Rhea drifted off allowing him to say something if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Village Market
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next