Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+10
Saron
Dachelle
Stark
Yang
Tyler
Pierce Von
Ronan
bancam_20
Mika
Mayxa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Town Hall - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Mika laughed and looked into his eyes, her own dancing. "Your terrible" she laughed 'but just what I have always needed' she thought. She looked down at her belly. "Hmm what should we do to him? Tickle and kick him? Hmm ok..you handle the kicking and I'll..do..the tickling" she giggled and one of her hand found it way to the ticklish spot right behind his neck and the other where most people were ticklish on their ribs. The baby gave a few jabs to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:25 pm

My eyes grew a bit as she talked about tickeling, gave her a 'who are you talking to look' I clenched my neck back as she began to tickel it and then fell to the side as she tickled my side. "Heeeyy" I laughed "Not fair, two against one...what" I laughed
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Mika laughed and fell on top of him. "Takes two of us to bring you down" she giggled. Her eyes widened slightly as another flurry of kicks came "Ok ok, enough kicks we brought him down" she laughed "go back to sleep. Oh great now he won't go back to sleep. Serves me right for recruiting him I guess" she giggled. She looked down at Saron and smiled "So..how do I.." she leaned down and gave him a kiss that then trailed down his jaw. "keep you inside, out of the snow more?" she smiled and then rested her head on her hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:38 pm

As she stopped tickeling me and rested on my stomach I ran my fingertips down her back with a little bit of pressure behind it. "Well right where you are is a good reason to stay" I grinned at her "But now why would you want to keep me here so bad?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Mika smiled and closed her eyes partly enjoying the feeling of his fingers running along her back. "Hmm...because I enjoy your company..and..because I don't have to be strong, tough Cahoon's leader?" Mika giggled. "I can be me...sweet loving raccoon" she grinned a slightly raccoon smile.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:47 pm

"I'm glad" I smiled and then took my other hand and rubbed her back in circular motions and just above her but cheeks, pushing harder in the more sore spots. "Well your company is most certainly the best around" I smiled before kissing her neck and shoulder while running my hands under her shirt to rub her back
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Mika's eyes were closing more and more as he rubbed her back. She smiled at his mention of her being the best company around. "Mhmm and because you give awesome backrubs" she sighed as she felt about ready to melt under his touch on her back. He seemed to know just how much pressure to put on them so it ease the soreness out. She totally relaxed and let her back sway slightly with his hands movements. She didn't mind his hands on her bare back at all. In fact she welcomed them. "Hmm that feels so good" she whispered and her eyes were just about closed enjoying the back rub.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:07 pm

"Here" I said softly as I scooted out from underneat her. I laid down several pillows and blankest so she could lay on her stomach with out it hurting. I then lit a few candles and closed the curtains. I went to my bag and pulled out a small pouch. I dumped several stems of lavender flowers into a bowl and crushed them all up and poored some water into it and crushing it some more. I then sat beside her and dipped my fingers into the lavendar water and rubbed it in my hands to warm it up and then ran it along her back before messaging it and working in the oils letting the aroma fill the air.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:16 pm

"Hmm?" Mika asked "Oh" she smiled and laid back down on the pillows and blankets. She watched him with a smile on her face. He was so sweet. She sighed slightly and then while he was crushing up the lavender she loosened the lacings on her shirt and pulled it up so he could rub her lower back easier. She smiled and let out a gentle sigh as she felt him sit next to her and his hands start to rub her back. Her nose took in the soft aroma and she hovered in the..not asleep, but not totally awake state, enjoying the feel of his gentle hands on her sore back.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:33 pm

She began to fall asleep and I gently pulled her shirt up a bit more and then just slid it over her arms to where I could get to her intire back. Rubbing her shoulders and sides. putting pressure on her spine releaving nots. I could also feel the baby fall asleep as I rubbed his spots as well. I almost chuckled at the thought. I leaned over and kissed the back of her neck and back as I rubbed her lower back nice and hard.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Mika felt him gently pull her shirt over her head but she sighed slightly and shifted her head to the other side. It felt a little cooler but his warm hands kept her warm. Her back felt like soft clay as he kneaded it and gently eased out the soreness. The baby finally started drifting off to sleep. She heard little muttering from him in her head and almost chuckled but the back rub felt to good. A smile flickered on Mika's face as she felt his lips on the back of her neck and back. "mhmm" escaped her lips but she wasn't really coherent enough to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Kissing her back i ran my hands up her spine and seperated them before my chin and ran them down her arms and began to kiss along her shoulder then her cheek before sitting back and giving her back one last rub down. I then pulled the blanket over her shoulders and sat there besider her watching her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Mika finally drifted off to sleep with a smile still on her face. She felt the blanket come back over her bare back and she snuggled into it slightly but her hand gently came out from underneath the blanked and her fingers gently wrapped around his hand as if making sure he wasn't going anywhere. She pulled his hand back towards her slightly like a child would a treasured teddy bear. She sighed once more and actually drifted off to sleep. Her sides gently rising and falling with every breath. Her long, straight black hair gently cascading over her neck and shoulder onto the bed. Her eyes fluttered slightly as dreams came and went.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:51 pm

I smiled as she pulled her hand beside her. I entertwined my fingers with hers and laid down beside her running her hair through my free hand watching as her dreams sore through her mind. Her eyes fluttered as they passed by like a breeze in the wind. All I hoped is that they were all good. She was the strength that filled my sould. I wanted to do the same for her. I laid there faithfully beside her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Mika sighed slightly in her sleep and cuddled up closer to him as he laid down beside her. She dreamed of the past and the future. But all of it was good tonight. She dreamed of listening to Saron play his guitar, finding the violin...snuggling with him. Raising children with him...her dreams were pleasant all night. Before she knew it the morning breeze gently played with her hair and the winter morning sun peaked through the window. She stirred slightly and nuzzled deeper into Saron's arms. "Good morning handsome" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:19 pm

"Good morning Beautiful" I smiled with my eyes closed and then tooka deep breath and yawned. "How was your night?" I asked before kissing her forehead and hugging her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:20 pm

"hmm wonderful..yours?" she asked softly and hugged him back. She didn't mind that she wasn't wearing a shirt anymore. The skin contact felt good, right.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:32 pm

"Laying here beside you, finally? it was AMAZING" I smiled again. I couldn't help smiling around her. everything was perfect. right here with her and him. I couldn't wait to see his smiling face,, hold him in my arms when he's crying.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Mika smiled so big and giggled slightly. She looked down between them and gently touched her belly. "I can't wait to see what he looks like" she smiled. "How big do you think he will be?" she asked her eyes a little wide with wonder. Her belly while starting to show wasn't really that big yet..considering she was 4 months along, she really wasn't showing that much. "I hope he isn't to small.." she said with a tinge of worry. She had seen babies that were to small born in the tribe..it never ended well.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Rhea chuckled slightly when his finger brushed against her skin and shook her head at Ronan,
"2 weeks," Rhea whispered with a laugh and then began to nibble his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:22 pm

"Two weeks" he agreed and his hand came back up over her shirt. He laughed when she nibbled on his neck. "Hard deal to keep when you are doing that" he chuckled and then leaned his head down and playfully nibbled at her ear and upper neck tickling it with his lips. "Ain't payback great?" he chuckled and lightly ran his fingers along her jaw and neck teasing her skin with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Rhea glared at Ronan and then laughed and she ran one finger over his chiseled chest before leaning forward,
"Oh ya," Rhea whispered in agreement, her lips brushing his skin as she spoke and then she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Ronan groaned "No fair" he objected like a little kid and then looked up at her and chuckled. "Ok my turn" he grinned and in one swift motion rolled them over so he was on top again. He teasingly ran his fingers along her collar bone. Then leaning down he brushed his lips along her collar bone with out actually touching his breath causing little goosebumps on her skin. He hovered his lips up her neck and jaw bone towards her lips keeping just enough distance that they didn't actually touch her skin. He saw goosebumps following his lips on her skin. He smiled and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Rhea felt goosebumps rise on her skin and Rhea closed her eyes for a second,
"I think you've won this one," Rhea chuckled, opening her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Ronan grinned and looked down at his wife to be. He couldn't wait till their wedding. He was so excited. He felt like a kid waiting for Christmas..oh that's right..he was waiting for Christmas..and there was nothing her wanted more than her as his wife. He smiled again and kissed her on the lips before rolling off of her. "You excited?" he asked suddenly as he laid next to her looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next