HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalls in warehouse.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:49 am

Mika smiled slightly and watched as he put the colt back. She was sitting down in the hay and cocked her head to the side trying to see a piece of hay in her hair. She was picking it out when she glance through the hair she was sifting through and saw him looking at her again. "What?" she asked with smile playing on her lips.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:05 am

"Oh nothing" I looked around innocently and shook my head and smiled "Just enjoy watching you" I admited "We are all alone" I raised and eyebrow and looked around to make sure I wasn't fibbing.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:08 am

"oh ok" she said coyly and went back to picking pieces of hay from her hair but kept on eye watching him. "hmm I believe we are" she smiled and her eyes flickered over to him and then back at her hair a smile playing on her lips.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:17 am

I pushed myself off the gate and walked back over to her before morphing into a squirl as I did. I pounced up on her arm ran up it and then onto her shoulder. I sat there picking hair out once in a while flicking my tail under chin.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:20 am

Mika giggled as the squirrel ran up her arm. "That tickles" she laughed. She sat there and smiled as he picked through her hair. Her eyes followed as his tail flickered under her chin. One time she moved her head just bit so his tail flicked right under her nose. She grinned and blew on his tail sending hairs shivering up his spine.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:24 am

As she blew my tail the hairs on my back stood on end. I pulled chittered a bit and pulled on her hearlobe with my soft tiny paws and then licked the outside of her ear. I then crawled down her arm and sat on her lap placing my paws on her stomach and cocked my head while whipping my tail
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:29 am

Mika giggled when he pulled her ear lobe softly and then licked her ear. She tilted her head to the side "Really tickles" she laughed. She watched as he crawled down and then placed his paws on her stomach. She cocked her head in the opposite direction. "What?" she giggled. He was so cute as a squirrel.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:41 am

Gently I shrugged and whipped my tail up and down again. I then rolled over on my back in her lap exposing my stomach and looking up at her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:44 am

Mika smiled and with gentle fingers she scratched/rubbed his tummy. "Feel better?" she smiled. She moved her hand up and scratched behind his ears.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:50 am

As she scratched my tummy my foot began to shake and then she scratched my ear and I cocked my head. I rolled over hopped off her lap and shook me entire body and then stood up on my hind legs and morphed into myself. I crawled up to her and gave hera kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:52 am

Mika giggled as his hind leg shaked with her scratching. Mika smiled as he morphed back into himself and crawled over and kissed her. She put her hand behind her supporting in the hay as she looked up and kissed him back. "mhmm so how is life as a squirrel?" she said with a big smile as she looked deep into his blue eyes.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:58 am

"well....it's a bit nutty" I looked down and then back up to her chuckling
"Kind of liked the attention i got though"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:01 am

Mika giggled "oh really? don't forget to have a little fruit with the nuts" she teased. "hmm what kind of attention?" she smiled and brought up one hand and traced her finger tips alone his line and then came down the center of his face with a single fingertip and ran it down the end of his nose "ski jump" she giggled

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:05 am

"Oh just the scratching and the rubbing" I smiled and kissed her jawline and neck and then kissed her collar bone before looking back up at her "But this attention I like as well"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:09 am

"oh" she giggled and stretched her neck to the side slightly enjoying the feel of his lips on her skin. She closed her eyes enjoying it and then tilted her head around and nibbled on his earlobe and kissed down his neck to where his shoulder and neck met. She nibbled gently.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:18 am

With a gently sigh I took out her hand from behind her and gently laid her down looking into her eyes. I sat to the side of her and ran my hand along her arm and hip. I leaned back over and kissed her again. The sound of munching horses filled my ears.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:23 am

Mika smiled as she gently laid back into the hay. She closed her eyes slightly enjoying the feeling of his gently hand on her arms and on her side and hip. She opened them again as he leaned down the kiss her again. She gently brought her arms up and draped them over his shoulder as they kissed. She brought one hand back and ran her fingers through his hair and along his cheek.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:16 pm

"You make me feel like no other women could, just by being here with me" I said softly with a seriousness in my voice. "You help me forget my past and all that I have done" I kissed her again and then got on my knees and placed one between hers as I leaned over her still kissing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Mika smiled slightly "And when I am with you my past seems to fade for awhile as well" Mika sighed slightly but it was cut short as he kissed her. She smiled again and leaned her head up to meet his kiss a little more passionately, she let her head inch back down as he shifted a little so he was more on top of her, her hands wandered a bit down his head and then down the back of his neck under his shirt on the top part of his back.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm

"As much as I want to stay here I need to go back into the forest and check the traps." I kissed her again and and ran my hand across her face. I didn't want to stop by I had to leave before I did something that I or we would regret. "I'll meet you in the hall in about an hour" I got up and helped her up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Mika sighed slightly and brought her hands back down. She nodded and bit her lip slightly. She didn't really want to stop, but then her stopping instinct was not as good as it should be. Her emotions tended to take control before her brain had a chance to catch up. She nodded again and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "See you then" a smile flickered on her face but flickered away again as soon as she turned. She brought the hood of her cloak back up over her head and silently trudged out into the snow.

----------Fields (where she meets stark and then town hall)

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:32 am

---------Cahoon's Town Hall-------->

While she was out she decided to hook by the stalls and check on the horses. She opened the small person door and walked in. All the horses nickered as they heard her footsteps. Mika chuckled and grabbed a handful of carrots, giving each horse one as she passed. The cremello colt was doing well. He was now wearing a light halter full time and had grown in a few months he would be a yearling. Mika smiled and stroked his nose. He was going to be beautiful. Mika moved on and gently stroked his mother and gave her a carrot. The shy palomino nickered and happily munched. Mika chuckled and moved onto the frisky paint. She hadn't seen Kurak around anywhere, she wondered where he was. She gave her a carrot and moved on. She missed the young chestnut mare. She had had high hopes for breeding that mare but oh well. Next was Koda. Mika smiled and went into Koda's stall and stroked the mare. She was looking good. She looked a little heavier which was to be expected. Mika smiled and ruffled Koda's thick coat. "Can't wait to see it" She chuckled Koda nickered and nosed Mika's swollen abdomen as if to say 'same to you'. Mika chuckled and kissed Koda's nose before coming out of the stall and moving on. Next came the stallions. Beauty was looking well fed and gently nickered to her. Mika stroked his nose and gave him a carrot. Ardeo was looking well to, she wondered when would be a good time to castrate him. Mika stopped at Rio's stall. My was that horse tall. She sighed and stroked his nose before moving onto the dapple grey. She wasn't sure she wanted to castrate him...he looked like he had good lines, and she loved the color. She would talk with Saron about it...he seemed to know genetic's pretty good. Mika smiled and stroking his nose as well she wandered over to the chicken coop. The hens clucked at her and one or two of them appeared to be brooding on some eggs. Mika grinned there would be chicks this spring. Mika went over and checked on the goats. The three kids were weaned now and in thier own pen. Ronan had been doing a good job keeping the mama milked. Mika sighed slightly and looked around. It was good to get out again.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:49 am

.....................town hall

I walked in peaking side to side befores tepping in to make sure i wasn't going to be interupting anything-it seemed not alot of people have been showing up at the town hall. Then I saw her beautiful figure-even with the baby bump. "Mika, there you are" I said with a slight hint of worry in my voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:52 am

Mika looked up and smiled "Saron!" she grinned and walked over and gave him a big hug. She wasn't sure if he was mad or not that she has kinda sneaked out. "Rhea needed help with the wedding preparations.." Mika said quietly as if that would explain everything.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:54 am

I wrapped my arms around her and placed my nose in her hair and took in a deep breath. I then placed my hands on her shoulders "That's fine, how is all of it coming anyway? Kind of surprised at the news"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stalls in warehouse.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Vandecar :: Warehouse-
Jump to: