HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalls in warehouse.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:50 am

Mika looked up and smiled "Well I thought you looked happy about it..but..I..I wasn't sure" Mika admitted "I know you loved him to...seems all of us girls did" Mika chuckled nervously.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:55 am

Arya shrugged and looked at her toes.
"Mm... well... I still wonder if I could have cared more... but..." she turned her face away.
"..Well it was past. Let's live in the present" she smiled and walked to Phoenix.

"Umm... you know about me adn Malek?" she blushed and stroke Phoenix' nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:10 am

Mika smiled slightly "I know he missed you terribly" Mika laughed. "I heard from Ronan that Malek kept accidentally hurting himself cause he wasn't concentrating on what he was doing" Mika giggled.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:13 am

Arya blushed more and cleared her throat.
"Mmm.... yeah... well.... umm... he - " she cleared her throat away and a a tiny smile grew wider.
"He.... he.. asked me to... to.... Mika, He asked me to marry him!" Arya said with one breathe and gasped, surprised herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:18 am

Mika got a huge smile on her face "Congratulations! Well did you say yes?" Mika asked

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:21 am

Arya grinned ear to ear.
"What do you think?!" she laughed of happyness and hugged Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:25 am

Mika giggled and stepped forward and gave her a big hug. "Again Congratulations!" she beamed

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:05 pm

Arya hugged her back, feeling she could fly of happyness.
"Thanks, Mika" she said and smiled to her.
"Hm... so how are you and Saron?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.
"And don't worry, you can tell me about anything, I'm taken" she winked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:02 pm

(after Mika and Arya had talked and etc etc etc lol)

----------------Malek's house

Malek, Arya, Espero, and Tsume walked through the snow to the stalls in the warehouse to get their horses.
"Ok you get Phoenix and I'll get Ardeo." He grinned as he bridled Ardeo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Arya smiled.
"Okies!"
She went to Phoenix and bridled him. She opened his stall door and hopped on his back, but she didn't use a saddle. She loved bareback riding, that way her and Phoenix had more contact and she had almost always rode him bareback or even with no bridle.
"Ready?" she called to Malek, patting Phoenix' neck. Horse reared a bit. Arya smiled, she knew Phoenix wanted to run. He hated being in a stall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:12 pm

He finished putting the larger bridle on Ardeo and finally hopped up, looking at Arya with a look that said 'ok we'll go now.' and smiled. He kicked Ardeo and they flew out of the stalls, Arya and Phoenix just behind them.
"Well?! Are you going to keep up?!" He called behind them, laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Arya rolled her eyes and shook her head. She knew what Phoenix could do.
She kicked him and Phoenix dashed away like an arrow. Soon they were one above the other. (sp?)
Arya laughed they slowed their horses to trot.
"Let's head to the forest" she called.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:17 pm

"Good idea." He said as they slowed down.

-------------forest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:51 pm

----------Village Market------>

Ronan and Rhea appeared right outside the warehouse. He gave her a big kiss before letting her down and then hand in hand they walked into the warm warehouse. All the horses perked up and nickered to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:54 pm

-------------------------> From the Village Market

Rhea smiled as she stepped inside the Warehouse, Rhea gave Ronan's hand a little squeeze, SHe had missed riding for a long time.
She was excited to ride again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:59 pm

The palomino mare and yearling colt nickered from their stalls. Koda gave off a deep nicker as well. Kurak's paint mare also looked out curiously as the stallions down towards the end began to whinny for attention. "So which one would you like m'dear? Koda is carrying so she is out of commission, and I don't think the palomino pair is gentled to ride. But I don't think Kurak would mind if you rode his mare.." He offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:03 pm

Rhea looked Carefully at the Palamino Mare, and then nodded,
"Kuruk's mare it is," Rhea chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Ronan nodded and found a light saddle for the young paint mare. He also found a bridle and set them aside for Rhea. He then looked down the row. There was no other mares that were available. He looked down at the stallions. "Think Mika would mind if I took Beauty out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Rhea chuckled,
"I have no clue, Probably not," Rhea smiled, Petting the Paint Mare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Ronan laughed "well we shall see I guess, I'll ask forgiveness if not" he laughed and started grooming the black stallion. "There is grooming tools in front of her stall" he mentioned as he brushed along the stallion's back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Rhea nodded and then got some things and began to Groom the mare. It didn't feel right riding someone elses horse without their knowledge.
"Guess thats the same for me," Rhea chuckled as she brushed the mare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:31 pm

Ronan smiled "I guess us gypsies are kinda used to using horses and asking permission later" he smirked a little mischievously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Rhea smiled,
"Maybe," Rhea agreed as she continued to groom the mare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:40 pm

As he continued to groom he started thinking "Rhea....do you ever think you will want to see more of the world?" he asked quietly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Rhea raised an eyebrow and glanced over in Ronan's general direction before looking back to what she was doing.
"What do you mean? Leave Cahoon and Vandercar?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stalls in warehouse.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Vandecar :: Warehouse-
Jump to: