Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+8
Wakai-Tomodashi-2
bancam_20
Mayxa
Ronan
Pierce Von
Argon
Saron
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Town Hall - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:36 am

Mika could just nod quietly she knew what Rial was saying was true but that didn't mean she liked laying here either. She sighed and let her head rest back. She breathed like Rial showed her but then felt silly. She breathed normally again just as a contraction hit. Her eyes widened and she started breathing as she had been shown again. She clenched her jaw and groaned slightly. "Why would anyone do this twice?" she kinda snapped and then took a deep breath of air as the contraction released and she let her head rest back again. But she knew this was only the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:37 pm

As quickly as she vanished she came back with a kettle of water and an arm full of towels. She went over and placed the kettle on the fire and came over and placed several towels around her and on the floor. However one she laid on the stand beside her, next to it she sat a back pack, inside was a present for her nephew to be. "You ready to meet your baby boy?" she asked with a big smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:41 pm

"Do I have a choice" Mika asked with a half scoff half laugh before another contraction hit. "Ahhh" she moaned tried to keep breathing. Her whole body felt like it was contracting. She relaxed with a sigh as her body relaxed for a min. "Well at least I can sympathize with Koda" she tried to joke and took several deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Rial just giggled "No you don't have a choice, but you know you want to see him, besides once this is done, it's all over and you'll have a lovely child to raise! You'll be a wonderful mother...now breath" she said as she could feel her body tense up again.

Several hours passed...
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:51 pm

As the hours passed the contractions got closer together and longer. Several times Mika wanted to almost pass out. How could women do this 2-3...8 times? Why!? They must be crazy. Finally they seemed to pass for a moment and she rested. She was so tired. Then they came again and she quietly screamed as she started bearing down. Sweat was beading on her head and she let herself lay back down as the contraction eased off again.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:08 pm

........Stable

"Oh nothing" I laughed as I opened the door. We walked in laughing when I saw The back of Rial....then Mika on the table. My smile quickly faded as my heart fell into the pit of my stomach "Mika" I ran to her and held her hand "Rial is everything ok?" I kissed Mika's fore head
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Zirean watched as Saron opened the door, and Mika was sweating like crazy. "Should we get some cold water to put on her forehead or something," Zirean suggested.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:40 pm

"Saron, finally" Rial stated as her eyes sparkled. She then heard another girls voice and pointed at a bowl of water beside the bed stand and tossed her a towe.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Sefiroso stumbles into the room due to being worn out from the long run Lux and moon follow him in
"i hope i am not late" he says while checking the bundle that was cradled in his arms

~it doesn't appear we are late~ said Lux looking around and seeing if she heard the cries of a baby

"Oh Hello everyone how is Mika doing?" questioned Sefiroso looking to everyone in turn
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Mika smiled right before another contraction hit "Ahhhh!" and squeezed Saron's hand. "Sorry" she said after the contraction released and she glanced at his poor hand.

(g2g again sorry)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Zirean ran over to the bowl of water. She started dabbing Mika's head.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:35 pm

I gave her a happy smile and held on tight to her hand "it's ok, it's just a hand it'll heal" I tried to chuckle, but the truth was, I was deathly afraid. "Hey Sefiroso. it's close" I stated "Why don't you start a fire in the other room, don't think we need this many people in here"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Zirean knew nothing about babies. Though she was going to find out soon. "It's going to be fine Mika." She said to her caringly.'I hope.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Sefiroso looks at Saron and smiles "of course i need to set this poor guy down anyway he needs to rest and im sure a fire will do him good"

Sefiroso carries the bundle over to the next room and sets it down as he lights a fire in the fireplace
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:40 pm

"Poor guy?" I looked between Zirean and Sefiroso. However I had more important things on my mind. I glanced over at Zirean with a look of fear and worry
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Mika tried to smile and nodded before bearing down again and squeezing Saron's hand as her hand gripped his. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed and tried to breath again as it released once more. She closed her eyes for a moment and rested. "Saron?" she whimpered just wanting to hear his voice again. "Tell me it's almost over" she whimpered before another contraction hit and her whole body tensed once more.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 pm

I got down on one knee "I'm right here" I said placing my chin on the table beside her ear "Everything will be ok, it'll be over soon and you'll get to see that face you've been longing to see. Look into those eyes of what you conceived so long ago with the man you loved" I squeezed her hand instead of her squeezing mine for a change.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:58 pm

Rial sat at the end of the bed with her hands where they needed to be. "Everything feels fine and I can see the head. Take a couple of deep breaths and i need you to push"
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 pm

After a few minutes "Hold on Mika, don't push stop!!!" She said trying to remain calm. "Don't push" But the fear in her voice was still obvious. She moved around the cord several times before she could get it over his head. "Ok go ahead" Soon the baby was crying and it was all over. she brushed her finger through it's lips to get everything out of it's mouth and hung it upside down for a moment. She walked grabbed the towel on the bench and warpped him in it and quickly wiped off his head and arms and the rest of his body before fully wrapping him up. She smiled and walked over to Mika and Saron "It's a boy" she smiled and handed him to Mika first. "Hold him for a moment then hand him to saron, we need to get you taken care of"
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Sefiroso walks in after hearing the cries of a baby and Lux trails him along with a tiger cub "so finally had the little guy huh? congradulations mika" he says laughing

~...you failed to mention the tiger cub~ Lux said in a commanding voice

~yeah i knoow im getting to that~

"umm well Mika i brought the little guy this lovely tiger cub... Lux and moon found it collapsed in the forest and i thought it would be a great present for your child" with that Sefiroso picks the cub up and hands it so Saron not wanting to put it on the bed with mika seeing as she was probably exhausted
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Mika nodded as she heard Saron's voice, then she took a deep breath and was about to push before Rial told her to stop. She tried and mostly succeeded. She closed her eyes and then nodded when Rial told her to push. She pushed with all the strength she had left before laying back again. She watched, still panting for breath when she heard him give off his first cry. Tears ran down her face and she tried to sit up again but she was so tired. But she took him in her arms and looked at him. He was perfect. She gently traced his face and her finger played with his tiny hands. She gently stroked the tiny bit of jet black hair just starting on his head. She looked over at Saron and smiled as tears kept flowing down her face. The baby cooed quietly and Mika quickly looked back at him. She saw his mouth moving and his eyes trying to open. Mika looked over at the new voice. "Huh? Oh thank you Sefiroso" she said trying to be polite, but she was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:18 pm

"Here hold onto it for now please" I smiled at him, "He's precious though" Then walked back to Mika and put one arm above her head and with the other put it around Jason. I placed my head beside Mika's as we admired the baby together "He's perfect" I smiled and put my finger to his lips as he tried to suckle on them "And hungry too" I looked at Mika, you did good" And kissed her cheek. I followed Rial's orders and picked him up in my arms and so carefully and gently carried him and cradled him and walked around the room waiting for him to get his first meal. I softly sang to him a lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Sefiroso smiles and holds onto the Tiger "alright i'll take it into the next room for now, Come on Lux lets leave them to be alone with the child" says Sefiroso with a grin as he walks back to the next room and lays down to take a nap
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Mika smiled and leaned her head against Saron's for a moment "Thank you" she said softly. She reluctantly handed him off and watched her eyes never leaving Saron and the baby. She glanced back at Rial unsure of what happened next. Besides sleep she hoped here soon. She laid back again and closed her eyes only for a moment before looking over towards Saron and the baby again.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 pm

While Rial was cleaning things up, Mika's thoughts drifted...drifted to that night with Jarlon. She closed her eyes, remembering his smile, his handsome chuckle, his soft touch as they had romanced each other. The sound of his voice as they had whispered and giggled. It seemed so long ago now. Like they had been children. Maybe they were. It was hard to believe it had been 9 months already. She swallowed and her eyes glistened with tears. She did love Saron, that was not in question..but...she wished Jarlon could have seen his son. Could have seen the legacy he left behind. Could have been with her...she bit her lip and looked at the man gently cradling the baby. She smiled at the look on his face. He was totally enchanted with the baby. Enthralled. He would be a good father to Jason. She felt so blessed that Saron had come. She couldn't imagine going through what she had just gone through without him..without Rial. She sighed and smiled tiredly at the young woman. "thank you for everything" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next