Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention! Temporary Absence

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Attention! Temporary Absence Empty
PostSubject: Attention! Temporary Absence   Attention! Temporary Absence EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:18 am

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that for about the next 5-8 days Becca and I won't be on much if at all. If anyone wants to keep RPing that is great and I would encourage it. I will be checking in once or twice a day but I probably won't be able to do any RPing. I will be at a friends house swimming and getting ready for my fashion revue judging and Becca is really really busy and stressed right now. Both of us will be back Wink I promise! It also seems like everyone is getting burned out. So take this time..take a break, enjoy your summer, think of new fun ideas on how to get this RP rolling again Wink We will be thinking too. Have fun! Ciao!

Neeja Kat

Edit: If you have any radical story line ideas that would add some spice back into this game that is totally fine, just PLEASE PLEASE pm me and give me a summery of it so I can approve it? I probably will..but it is just way better to ask first, that way becca or I don't freak out and waving our admin wands haha. I promise I won't talk to anyone else about it cept conferring with Becca. Wink Ok happy brain storming Wink
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Temporary Absence   Attention! Temporary Absence EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm

... Sad
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Temporary Absence   Attention! Temporary Absence EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:52 am

Same here. I can come on in the mornings sometimes and in the afternoons, but rarely can come on at night because I am really busy. Starting Tuesday morning I have to get ready for school and then leave by 10 maybe 11am my time and then I wont be back till like 6 or 7pm my time because I have swimteam right after school.

Sorry guys Sad

Jes
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Temporary Absence   Attention! Temporary Absence EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Aww ok, once school falls into a rhythm do you think you might be on more?
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Temporary Absence   Attention! Temporary Absence EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:19 pm

Yeah actually I should be on in the mornings now. And at night. all depends on swimming though. I'll update ya'll more!
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Temporary Absence   Attention! Temporary Absence EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:20 pm

yay!
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Temporary Absence   Attention! Temporary Absence EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:21 am

Ok everyone one! We are kinda back in buisness. Becca is still on break but I am back and so is Hannah and Jess is sorta. So lets try and get this back on the road hehe
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Temporary Absence   Attention! Temporary Absence EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:07 pm

Hehehe! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Temporary Absence   Attention! Temporary Absence EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:28 am

Ok guys this is what we are going to do Very Happy Me and becca are still here, but it seems like when ever we are on almost no one else is. We still want to RP but are getting really bored of rping with ourselves or just each other lol. So...if you catch us when we are on we are more than willing to RP with you, but try and think of ways to keep rping with us as just supporting characters, not the main thing. Remember we don't want to be the center characters that everything spins around. Your characters survived before they fell in love with one of our characters, they can survive for a few hours with out them lol. Don't worry Ronan isn't going anywhere although if Malek doesn't show up soon they might elope *hint hint LOL. Saron and Rial are still here to but Regs we need to know when you will be on so we can try and synchronize since you don't have instant messenger. Other wise it is like shooting into the dark. Hit and miss. So we will be keeping this site open for several more months, if the site hasn't gone anywhere by the end of that time period we can only assume you guys are bored with this and have lost interest. If it picks up again we will leave it open as long as people keep rping Very Happy We both really want to finish this RPG, I for one would like my character to ACTUALLY give birth lol. What a thought I know. And I know many of you have plans that you want to act out before the rpg ends. Marriages and such. Um one thing, becca thinks two prego women is all the villages can handle for the moment lol. Not to shoot down ideas or anything but lets try and wait on any new pregnancies for awhile Wink
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Temporary Absence   Attention! Temporary Absence EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:55 am

lolz kat Wink

i will be on as i usally am.... in the morning for you, hehe :)
smth happened to my comp' hard drive so probably everything will be lost... and it is being fixed for a week, so I'm on my dad's comp but i may not be on much wither here, on Howrse, Howrse Crazy or w.w ...*sniff*

well, okies, seeya guys Wink

love ya all ♥️
~Rya
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Number of posts : 392
Location : Somewhere Over the Rainbow....Haha!! Its a small world afterall!!
Job/hobbies : Vet, Drawing, Singing, Riding.
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Temporary Absence   Attention! Temporary Absence EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:25 am

I do have an IM now lol Just pm me when yall r on!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention! Temporary Absence   Attention! Temporary Absence Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention! Temporary Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Welcome :: Random Posts-
Jump to: