Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zirean's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:22 pm

(This is where Zirean once lived with her parents. Memories of Zirean's past. This poor half burned building has only one story, and a small shed behind it for wood. The Shadow Riders had burned everything leaving nothing for her. She was so enraged that it drives her mad nearly every night.)
'As the Lord of The Revenge walked into the house with his troops. They grabbed hold of her sleeping mother and now awake father. Zirean was only 5 years old at the time. They took her, and her parents hostage. They threatened her father that if they didn't get the money he earned from his paycheck. That he would kill his Daughter and Wife. The spirit animals whinned in protest to thier masters. Father's was a White Stag, and Mother's was a soaring Hawk. Little Zirean's was a black Friesian foal, Standing guard over her mother and Zirean herself. The Hawk Was swooping down on troops outside. "I told you to give me your money old man." The Lord said to him. "But, I told you thier is no more! We're poor. With you scavenging money and food. We barely have enough to get by as it is." Father told the man. The man grunted "Search the house. Make sure nothing leaves this house." Mother started crying. Father screamed insults to the Lord. They tied Father to a chair and cut his face. Once outside The Lord and his troops set fire to the small house. Mother grabbed hold of her "Listen child. Go out the back door. Grabb your father's sword, and my Necklace. It will help you remember your mission. If you can kill that Lord, you will please us. Now go!" Zirean ran crying as she kissed her mother and father goodbye. Before the boards on the roof came crashing down, and burnig her mother and father alive. She would get her revenge.'

Last edited by Shur'tugal on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:59 pm

7 Years past and Zirean still had the thought of revenge in her head. She'd been taught by Swordmasters and bowmasters since the threat upon her family.Zirean was a very fast and attentive learner. She would practice those skills for hours on end. Some night's when the moon was ripe, Zirean would wake up screaming from nightmares of her past. She'd never had a boyfriend before, and never looked. She was concentrating on the moment that she would fulfill her desire to destroy that man. She didn't know who the man was, but every time she saw his face in her head she clenched her fists. Zirean wore the necklace that her mother had barely enough time to give her. And her father's sword. It was a magnificent blade, with an emerald at the base. He'd taught her how to care for a sword, so she knew what to do to keep it clean. He'd always kept it clean after each use. Her Mothers necklace, was a simple little thing, It was an emerald as well. With a hawk engraved in the stone, and a metal band going around the stone to protect it. It fit in the palm of her hand. Now she was Training with a bladesmaster. And would for a few more years until moving onto the next one. Mithous guided and protected her if her masters, were harsh. But she expected that. They would be harsher on a girl than that of a boy, because they thought girls couldn't do a mans job. She'd shown boys, and men that twice through. again and again.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:13 am

(Two years later.)
Zirean was just finishing training. She was a master. Between blades and combat. Learning the skills of a Ranger. From hiding to camufloge, She'd done it nearly all her life. Now she was ready to search for more of her enemies. She'd found a few in the forest and taken them down. But she was short of information, like on where to find them, and so on. It was going to be tough. She wore black because it hid well in the trees. Nearly no one could find her or see her when she hid. Now it was just a matter of time to finding the Revenge Lord, and killing him.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:28 am

(2 1/2 years later)
After she'd finished training, she'd roamed the Enchanted forest for another year, then she decided that it wasn't good enough for her she headed North, in search for a village to aid her in her mission.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Most of the time people avoid her and she's left to herself (along with Mithous). They had many people try to bring them down. Some how they'd succeded at staying alive. With many threats on thier heads they've been on the run most of thier lives. Except in training. With them being by themselves they got one on one with nature. Practicing their camufloge. One day Zirean and Mithous were in the woods listening to the birds on horseback. Suddenly they heard a shake of a branch, it was so loud. A shout came up from above her. Zirean fell to the grownd as Mithous reared, from being frightened. She wrestled the man. He was two times bigger than she was Kicking him in the ribbs, she'd managed to pull her sword out. A grey wolf jumped out and attacked Mithous. Now they were both in trouble.
"Give up now if you want to live." The man said
she answered with a smirk "I was just going to ask you the same......Thing!" She kicked him again this time right where it hurt.
"Now if you want to live I suggest you give me information on your Lord." She asked the man.
He was bent down holding his croch. Gasping with pain he said "I don't have any information for you." He sneared.
"I'm not one for tourchering people so I'll kill you quickly." She said and pulled her sword out to kill him. Mithous had the wolf begging for mercy along with his master.
"To many families have been murdered under your like. I will not stand for you or your kind."
She said and Stuck her sword deep in his belly so it showed through the other side. As his spirit faded so did his animal spirit. She felt better but wasn't satisfied. Zirean needed to kill the Lord Revenge. Then only, only then will she be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:10 pm

During the past year she'd traveled north. In search of the Lord, She'd been unsucessful. Finding little information on the man 'creature' as she and Mithous called him. The creature had hid her hard and she wanted revenge. Mostly they hid from villages. Rarely going into one. Only to repare a broken strap or buy supplies. Mostly that was done at night. Sometimes good folk would let her sleep in a barn or shed, especially during the winter. During the winter she would find a small village or town and rent a place out, that would be on the outskirts of town away from people. She or Mithous wouldn't be able to survive the harsh winters some places held. Mithous would be hungry from running out of hay or grain. So she was forced to spend the winter in a village or town. That helped her store goods for the winter for spring travels. She would replace leather bags or straps that had become too worn. Make arrows for her bow. There was a special type of wood that only she knew about, that could be used for her black arrows. By the end of the winter she would be refreshed and eager to set out again. Zirean made sure that there was a space for Mithous to sleep and be safe. When she couldn't ride. She cared for him every day. She had to, it was her spirit animal. Part of her.
Zirean is pretty much set on revenge.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:38 pm

The last village they had gone to, had advised them to go towards Cahoon. It had been a wise old man who'd taken her in for the night. He never mentioned his name, she never said hers. He'd been very polite to her and she was polite to him. When night came, and they'd gone to bed.
*Few hours later*
Zirean felt tapping on her side. She got up, almost screamed but found that his hand covered her mouth.
"Gather your things.....Someone's looking for you. And I don't think he's a friend." He whispered to her. His Spirit animal was an owl.
She quietly got up and went over to Mithous, she'd slept in the barn on top of a hay loft.
"Shh.....don't speak. It'll only alarm them more." he noticed she was going to ask questions.
"Yes I said them. There's about 10 of them." He answered her.
Quickly as she could she saddled Mithous and bridled him. Gathered her few belongings and said "Thank you for your hospitality." She gave him a few gold coins.
He nodded said "Your welcome. Frade I can't do much for you just head north-west.That will get you to Cahoon."
His owl hooted he nodded "Go on get! Here they come."

"Its going to take more than ten to bring us down." She said as she climbed on.
"Shure, shure. Good luck." He said as he opened the back door.
The door opened and she galloped in the right direction.
As she came around a bend Mithous stopped in midstride and reared. There were a group of Revenge troops ahead. They closed in on her, she pulled out her father's sword and held it high. They stood there awwed for a moment. Until a captain came up to her and stood there,
he said
"Well well, If it isn't the same Dark Rider we met a few years back. I was hoping to see you again. especially since your father made a good price for us. You know your're on our top 5 people to kill." He laughed at her.
She put her hood down he smiled at her "Ahh, yes. I remember you. I reconized your Spirit Animal. Since then i've been keeping a lookout for you." He smirked with his dark hair in his face. His spirit animal lept behind him. It was a black wolf. He howled and others answered.
"Seems to me......Youre out numbered. So you just well have bad luck right now." he laughed again.
She charged and took him by surprise, knocking him to the ground. She slaughtered 8 of them before he got up. He swore, and yelled orders. Though he didn't have enough men to over come her. They'd fled and given-up. She smiled to herself and galloped off.
------****Story continues, page 18 in Grazing fields, then on page 10 in Town Hall in Cahoon.***--------(enjoy)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Most of Zirean's adventures were hard on her. When she was young (about 14 or 15) Although from intense training. She'd come across one other Dark Rider in her travels. He'd given her a Tatto mark saying to her
"This is our bretherin mark. The Dark Riders. You are one of us now. Whether you like it or not." He placed mark on the back of her neck (the part you can't see.) It was that of a Friesian horse galloping. Zirean asked what the tatto was for? he said
"It will help us identify you. Other members of our clan will join together after the Revenge Lord is dead.Then we will over throw Vandecar, and Cahoon. Though their are not many of us we have great powers. I will check on you when you are older. This tatto burns when one of us comes too close to each other. It will help you consentrate on your task."
He placed one on Mithous as well. Though she was unable to see it. He placed it on the inside of his back leg where you could just barely see it on the outside.
"Mostly you fight the Revenge Troops, Find people you trust most and get to an amulet to get your powers. Then you go on your mission. Good luck. Farewell" He rode off into the night. Zirean neck was buring but it went away after he was out of sight. Speachless they continued on their adventures.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:46 pm

(yikes)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:00 pm

(no kidding lol *mika hides lol)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:02 pm

(He he) Laughing Just wanted to put some excitement into her. cheers So she dosn't seem all boring or what not. Do you think Thats too much or, Do you think it fits her.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:07 pm

it'll work-not many are left on this site anyway-most have moved to Whispering winds
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 pm

but several of us wanted to finish this one instead of just dropping it Wink Actually what you have wrote so far has fit into the continuation from our last site very well ;-)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Wahoo. Laughing didn't even visit that other site. I hope it helps. I would like to stay here. I don't want to leave. I just placed the story on top of my head. Didn't even know what or where the story began. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:18 pm

Ya our last site was last year Wink the new site Whispering Winds is actually a pre pre cursor to both stories ;-) Most of us are posting on both right now. If you wanted to check out WW you wouldn't have to leave RtE ;-) You can post on both Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:19 pm

it's another site put together by Kat and I
it's

www.whisperingwinds.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:20 pm

Sweet I'll check it out.I think I'll stick with this one first then later if i feel like I need a new site I'll log into that one.

Last edited by Shur'tugal on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:20 pm

YAY cheers
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:50 pm

hehe. I hope this turns out good. Laughing
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:25 am

hehe :)
hey btw on previous forum DragonFaith (mostly known as Df) well that was the first forum and i still sometimes miss it lol. anyways, there my char Arya (yup, by a very weird coincidence she had dark red hair and emerald eyes...rofl) was in prison of shadow's for a little. She has (was on df and is on here) a tattoo on her left arm. Sometimes it glows a little or bleeds, or she has dreams. Just an interesting fact for you to know lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:08 am

Cool. I hope it goes alright. I would like to stay here.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:43 am

i'd love you to stay :)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Me too. I want to stay. I probably will. But if they deside to take away the sight i'll be sad.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Zirean's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zirean's House   Zirean's House EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:55 pm

the only one that would take the site away would be me-i made these sites silly
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika