HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Library

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:39 am

Averting my eyes back up to the two girls I blushed softly. "well reading really isn't that hard. Each letter has a sound. When you put these letters together they creat a word. Now..." I ripped out a blank piece of paper out of the book and looked around for a pen. Nothing was there. I went to the fire and pulled out an old piece of coal that laid on the side. I popped it between my hands to cool it off and started writing the Alphabet. I sounded them all out and handed it to the girls. "....Work on those and that will help tramendously." I then opened the book and laid it down in front of them so they could see the words. It was all hand written. I got up and went between the two girls and laid on my stomach to where they could see the lettering of the book while I read out loud. My throat vibrated as my voice sought it's way through

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:44 am

"Better...still hurts" Mika said quietly. "The rug and warm fire feels good" she started to chuckle and quickly stopped herself as her side protested. Mika listened carefully as he sounded out the letters. She mentally recited them and then listened as he read. He had such a soft, handsome voice. She liked listening to the rythem of it. 'but' she scolded herself 'he has his own village to worry about..he shouldn't have to be worrying about me..' she sighed slightly and kept listening.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:47 am

Arya smiled at Mika.
When Jarlon started to speak she looked at the words. She enjoyed listening to Jarlon's deep voice. It made her feel... 'wake up' she told herself and concentrated on the letters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:49 am

"As a rancher one must learn the language of the animals. Understand how they work in a herd, a pack, a school, or whatever it may be. As a leader you must act like one otherwise there may complete chaos......." I continued reading for almost an hour about horses, sheep and goats. "So this must really be a ranchers villa...." I stopped and looked at the two girls. "What?"

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:52 am

Mika had been listening and almost lulled to sleep. Her eyes had glazed over a bit. She had been just enjoying the the rhythm and rhyme of his voice. "hmm? Oh sorry.." she blushed and looked down.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:53 am

Salem watched from the doorway not wanting to intrude on the private session.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:53 am

Arya smiled and shook her head, her eyes twinkling as fire reflected in these.

"Nothing. You read really good" she said, and looked at the book hoping
he didn't notice anything strange,. She felt something weird inside.

'Oh heavens... why in the world I had to blush now...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:54 am

Mika looked up again and saw Salem. She motioned with her head for him to come in farther.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:55 am

Arya noticed a shadow on the door and hopped up, grabbling for her dragger. Then she noticed it was Salem.
"Oh! Salem! You... omg, you frightened me" she said, smiling from
relief. She quickly hid her dragger back, hoping others didn't notice
it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:57 am

He nodded to mika apreciativly. "Sorry" He said with a laugh. Salem sat down in a chair next to arya. She was looking at Jarl with such intensity when it hit hikm; Arya liked Jarlon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:59 am

I grinned as I saw Arya blush. I tried not to blush myself. "thank you." I looked down "I better go back to Vandecar and check on the water, I can't have my newly planted field flooded out. Would you like me to come back?" I loooked at Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:00 am

Mika looked up at Jarlon with hopeful eyes. "If it isn't to much trouble..." she said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:01 am

(I'm going to do it in 1st person now)

"Arya" I whispered almost silently. "Be glad that I was the only one who saw your dagger." I winked at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:03 am

"Not at all" I scratched the back of my head. "Maybe i'll even bring back a little surprise" I winked and smiled at Salem and Arya "I'll be right back" I headed out the door and left for Vandecar. It was beginning to rain and I wondered where Imatari was. But she was a big girl I didn't want to bother her. I took off jogging through the forest.

I got to Vandecar and quickly placed the log and rocks back into place. before heading back for Cahoon I went back to the house and grabbed a few things along with some jerky.

(he will be back shortly go ahead and post a bit)

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:04 am

~Ki..~ I whispered to my she Wol.
~What is it my son?~
~I dont think this Jarlon Character will influence our Arya in a possitive manner~ I said.
~Your just jealouse. You know she could never replace you. Your her best friend and she is yours.~ The wise old wolf said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:04 am

Arya smiled back at Jarlon and looked quickly at the bookshelves.
-
"Sal, where you stay? In Cahoon?" Arya asked. She noticed him stare at Jarlon and felt a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:07 am

Mika smiled slightly and watched him go before settling back down into the warm bear rug. She watched Arya and Salem with a slight nervousness. She wasn't totally sure about them. They seemed nice at times, but something made her uneasy.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:09 am

"yes...I'm stuck here." I said tiredly.
~And I am NOT jealous.~ I said with a laugh.
~I just dont want her hurt.~
~I know...I know~ Said Ki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:11 am

Mika tried to smile and cheer them up, even though she was the one that was hurt "Cahoon isn't so bad..well cept for collapsing floors" she tried to joke. "Besides Vandecar isn't that far.." she said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:14 am

"Yep" Arya nodded and smiled. "We can visit each other every day..." she smiled.

She was getting nervous about the situation. She stood up and went to
one bookshelf. She looked at the books. They were all old, much older
she had ever seen. She looked at these books with big respect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:15 am

I quickly busted back into the door just a lightning streak lit up the sky. My water was dripping down my hair and eyelashes. I was drenched. The shoulders of my shirt were weighed down by water an so were the legs of my pants. I grinned softly as I set down a little bag that was tied up. I leaned down and opened it up and pulled out a fresh shirt and pants. A small wooden flute rolled out of the bag. "Excuse me" I smiled shyly as I passed the small group and walked behind the book case. There wasn't alot of cover but at least some. I turned my back to the books and pulled off my pants and quickly stepped into new ones and then pulled off my wet shirt and pulled the other one over my head. Stepping out from behind the book case I finished pulling my shirt down and hung my wet clothes over a chair.

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:18 am

"thanks Mika but I just miss my old home.. and I miss the people that i loved."
~Arora~ I said to old Kiowa.
~I know you miss her. You will find her one day.~
~I miss her so much. I love her you know. Arora should have come too~
~She loved you too~ said Ki.

(its kinda from the old story but hey it works....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:18 am

Mika watched as Arya got up and went to look at one of the bookshelves. Mika looked back between Salem and Arya again. 'Don't leave..' she thought to herself but didn't say anything. She didn't trust Salem yet and she didn't want Arya going out of sight. She breathed a sigh of relief when Jarlon came back. A smile played on the edge of her lips as she saw him disappear behind a bookshelf and then come around again.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:19 am

"Welcome back" I said with a nod. I smiled and flopped back down into a chair lazily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

PostSubject: Re: Library   Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:21 am

Arya chuckled when Jarlon went behind the shelves to change, but quickly turned it into a cough. She saw Mika relieved when Jarlon came back and she felt thankful too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Library   

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next