Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Library

Go down 
+11
Argon
Tyler
bancam_20
MohawkWolf
Arora
Salem
aryen
Illutari
Sadan
Mare
Mika
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:26 pm

A gentle Bear stood at the door. ~you should stay~ he said to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:29 pm

(she can't she has to go sorry Sad)
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:05 am

----------Forest

Bardon returned to the library with just a rope in his hands. He let it slide from his hands to the floor like a snake. He walked over to a chair, completely ignoring everyone else in the room, and slunk down.
'I can't believe I just did that....' He thought to himself, remembering the sadness on Takyia's face when he first took her out there. Then he remember how excited she was when she heard another wolf howl in the distance.
He let his head fall back and hit the edge of the chair hard.
"That...was so hard for me..." He whispered. He had forgotten Tyler was still here and he had forgotten that he had completely ignored her.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Bardon blinked open his eyes and rubbed them with his fingers.
"Ugh I fell asleep. I have been so tired." He said, standing up. He thought about going and finding Tyler.
~Tunani, where's Tyler?~
~She's in the pasture talking to Jarlon, Mika, and Rhea.~
Bardon nodded and headed to the door, walking out swiftly.

--------------Grazing Fields.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:27 pm

----Trading post-------->

Mika stalked into the library and slammed the door closed. She was mad..mad at everything. She hated how Bardon thought he could get out of life by getting her to kill him. Why did men always go for the "i'd die for you" oh ya that was great for the men! It was the women that got left behind. The women that had to deal with the lonelyness and grief. Her that had had to deal with...tears started rolling down her cheeks. Tears for the man that she had been promised to marry. "why..why did you have to go on that war party" she moaned. Tears were streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:27 pm

(sorry gotta go be back later Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Mika had fallen into an exhausted sleep. She was tired of worries, tired of stress. When she woke she had dark circles of exhaustion an crying around her eyes. She woke a few hours later and sighed and looked around. Suddenly she decided to try morphing. Be something different for a little while. She tried to think of what she wanted to be. Then she had it. Her namesake. A raccoon. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Suddenly she was a cute, 2-3 ft tall raccon. She looked down and saw the amulet and charm around her neck. She quickly hid them in the library and then headed out in the forest, scurrying in the shadows. Without really thinking she scurried towards Vandecar

-------------Outside buildings Vandecar---------->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:53 am

-----------Cahoon's Town Hall--------->

Mika led the way over to the library by holding up her hand as a small ball of light hovered above it. Mika looked over at Saron and grinned. They got to the steps and she gently brushed off the door handle. She creaked it open and the door opened with a slight sucking in of air. They hadn't opened the library in several months now. She realized she hadn't been in here since...she sighed and smiled at Saron. "You've never seen this library have you?" she asked curiously as they walked in. Whisper looked around and wandered off towards the fireplace, she looked back to see if Kenai was following.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:40 pm

Saron watched as Mika held her beam of light, not like she needed it, her smile and beauty could brighten the dark for him any day. "No I haven't" He stopped just inside the door as he closed it and looked around at all the books in amazement. And as if Kenai was a clone he did the same, but he had to sit down. Kenai's bottom hit the somewhat dusty floor as he looked around at the all the books that filled the shelves. he then noticed whisper walking towards the fire place. ~Hmmm how can we get this started?~ he asked and then looked at Saron and Mika
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Mika smiled as he looked around. "Pretty neat huh?" she asked with a grin. Whisper looked at Kenai. ~Um need one of them~ she sighed
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:51 pm

~psssst. Love doctor...yes you~ He grumbled at Saron ~Fire? It's kinda cold~
"Yes that it is" He looked at her lovingly and then was interrupted by Kenai. ~Coming~ he grumbled in return and arranged the charcoal, scraps, and fire wood to where he could light it. he looked around for something to light it with before he looked at his hands and snapped his fingers a couple of times before he caught the flame. He then flicked it into the scraps and old charcoal as it began to crackle and burn. He then looked back at Mika "So, where do they hide blankets and what not?" He said as he stood up and put his hands in his pockets
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Mika giggled "Ah spirit animals..perfect for perfect moments aye?" She looked around "um..over here" she found the old chest and pulled out a few. She brought back over near the fire and kissed Saron on the cheek. "These warm enough?" she asked lovingly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:43 pm

"As long as you cuddle up in them with me they will be" He gave off a mischievous smirk. "So this must be the library that Jarlon began to teach you how to read in?" he asked before he noticed what he said
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:17 pm

"no sleeping alone" she said sarcastically "of course I am snuggling up with you!" she laughed. Her smile faded slightly at the mention of Jarlon. "um ya...after the floor gave way in barn..." she noticed the look in his eyes, she had never told him about the barn. "and I cracked several ribs" she continued "I couldn't go anywhere real fast. Everyone stayed here in the library for a bit. He taught me a bit but then my head started swelling from the fall. I lost my sight for about 24 hours" she said softly. "He just read to me and Rhea then." she half laughed half sighed. "I wouldn't let him stop talking..I was afraid when it went quiet that I was alone. He uh didn't know me real well yet but he was still a good friend" she said quietly before laying out one of the blankets and fumbling slightly with the second one.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Saron immediately felt bad after mentioning Jarlon's name to Mika, "I'm glad you are ok now, that must have been scary" he said as he got up "Here let me help you with that" He smiled sweetly as he got up and began to unfold the blanket but quickly lunged forward and wrapped around her several times so she couldn't move. He then wrapped his arms around the bundle best he could and laced his fingers as he lifted her up and held on to her as he laughed
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Mika nodded and tried to smile broader for him again but the memories were threatening to break through again. "Sure" she flickered a smile and handed him the blanket before looking around again distracted. Suddenly she felt the blanket wrapped around her like straight jacket and then him holding her close again. She had to laugh "ok ok I'm your prisoner" she surrendered. "So...what is my handsome captor going to do with me?" she asked mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Not expecting to be asked that he froze for a moment and stared off and then cocked an eyebrow as he looked back over to her. His face lit up as he kissed her and unwrapped her only to wrap himself back into the blanket with her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:28 pm

She smiled as he unwrapped her and then wrapped them back up together. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck. "mhmmh I like this handsome captor's ideas" she grinned and kissed him again. She let her foot come up and rub against his leg as she giggled and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:34 pm

"An i think i like the looks of my captive, not to mention these...kisses" He chuckled and kissed her again and was a bit turned on by the way her foot playfully rubbed his leg. He stopped kissing her and looked her in the eyes "You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:43 pm

She giggled "hmm I like those too" her fingers barely brushed the hairs on the back of his neck causing a few goosebumps. She blinked slightly and cocked her head at his question. "Hungry for what?" she laughed a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:48 pm

"Food silly" he said with a shiver "I'm sure we can find something to eat" He said as he turned himself out of the blanket roll. "ooo brr" he said as he rubbed his arms "That fire better hurry up and grow"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:52 pm

"ooh" Mika giggled "um sure...not sure there will be any in here though.." she said looking around. "well inside the blanket is nice and warm" she grinned wrapping closer around herself "oh there might be some emergency jerky in the chest..we stocked all the buildings with a little food in case people got stuck in them during a snow storm. We didn't want to lose anyone cause they didn't have food." she said quickly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:58 pm

With that Saron walked over to the chest and dug out the Jerky, "Well lets just eat half then, that way if something should happen it's still here" He smiled and went back over and sat down by the fire patting the blank beside him for her to sit
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Mika giggled "Good idea, still have most of winter left" she came and sat down but kept the blanket wrapped around herself like she wasn't going to share. She grinned and extended an arm out wrapping him in one side of it. She chuckled and snuggled next to him. "How's the jerky?" she smiled. She knew it was a little old..they had put all the newest stuff over in Vandecar.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:05 pm

"A bit chewy" He smiled as he cuddled closer to her and handed her a piece of the jerky and threw one to whisper and one to kenai. "So when do you think winter will be over?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next