Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Library

Go down 
+11
Argon
Tyler
bancam_20
MohawkWolf
Arora
Salem
aryen
Illutari
Sadan
Mare
Mika
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Mika looked at him "Your from Germany...you don't know what a tree is for around Christmas?" she asked in disbelief. "hmm..um..well you decorate it..with bread cubes..and..ribbon..and lace, and anything else you want. And candles if you want" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:33 pm

"Sounds interesting. But no we never celebrated Christmas in that way" I admitted "It must be an evergreen that one uses huh"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Mika nodded "Yep..some people put presents under them..some just decorate the tree. Some people bring the tree inside..others just decorate a tree out there and let the birds and chipmunks and such eat the bread. Kinda as a gift to them" she smiled "oh..I can't wait for spring" she said suddenly "I miss the green grass, flowers...and riding across the range lands" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:48 pm

"I see, that sounds fun, and a time to pass the time during winter" I noted "That was kind of random, but yes i miss spring too, and this one will be especially special"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Mika smiled "That it will" she giggled "I can't wait to introduce him to horses, and I can't wait to see the foal from Koda and Beauty..she seems to be doing good. We'll want to bring in a few new mares this spring I think. Maybe foals from the wild herd. Keep new blood flowing through the herd." Mika said thinking out loud. "I was also wondering about capturing some wild lambs..if we had our own wool we spin our own yarn, but we have to have someone that is willing to take care of sheep" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:56 pm

I smiled as she spoke about bringing in new foals "Sounds like a plan" I said half asleep "I'm sure we'll find someone *YAwn* to take care of sheep. Will give our child something to do when he gets older, teach him how to herd before we put him in with horses or cows"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Mika nodded and smiled whenever he said 'our child' it was like music to her ears. "You watch, he will hate sheep" she giggled. "But yes it will give all the children a job to do, better to keep them busy." She heard his yawn and smiled settling her head back on his chest and snuggling closer. She nuzzled her head against his chest slightly and yawned, her eyes fluttering open and closed
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:36 pm

I could hear the silence growing so I began to hum a lullaby that vibrated through my throat and chest. "Sweet dreams" he said in germany and kissed her head before drifting off to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Mika was lolled to sleep with Saron's strong, gently humming. "Good night" she said softly in Lakota before yawning and her eyes finally closed. Soon her mind filled with dreams of children and sheep, sheepdog puppies and young foals. A few times her hands gently opened and closed like a cat treading it's paws. She blinked as sunlight started to invade her foggy brain. "mhmhmhm" she sighed and shifted hiding her face in his arm. "Why does morning come so early?" she mumbled and wrapped her arms around his bi-cep like a teddy bear and snuggled up.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:41 am

As she shifted around due to the morning light I smiled "Because the sun wishes to see the eyes of an angel" I whispered and turned on my side and put my arm around her shoulder to where it would block the light
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:33 pm

"mhmmm angel is taking no visitors till later" she mumbled and snuggled deeper into his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:36 pm

I grinned and pulled her closer and looked out the window where the sun shone through the fluffy clouds. I took a deep breath and waited for her to wake up
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Mika sighed and didn't want to wake up. "Do I have to wake up?" she asked sleepily "I just want to stay here" she smiled and looked at him with cute wide eyes. Suddenly her stomach growled "Oh you have to be kidding me" she sighed "You are not hungry again!" she grumbled to her stomach and tried to curl closer to Saron and ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:06 pm

(time travel)

Mika wandered into the library and looked around. She had missed this place. Even though she still couldn't read she had so many memories here. She pulled out the amulet and looked at it. It was time for the new members to touch it. She sighed and ran her hands along the spines of the books.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:09 pm

(Time Travel)

Zirean went to the building that Mika had told her to meet her at. She poked her head in since the door was open. Seeing all the books she saw Mika standing along a shelf. Zirean asked "You wanted to see me?" Stepping into the doorway and standing next to a shelf.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:11 pm

-cough- ------>
Sefiroso walked into the library looking around in confusion ~So why did you drag me here?~ Lux asked a bit annoyed ~I don't know exactly just had a feeling~ he replied quickly "Oh Hi Mika I didn't notice you when i walked in... I was sort of talking to Lux" he said hurriedly and bowing to her apologetically then looking to Zirean as she walked in "ahh Hi Zirean"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:13 pm

Mika looked "oh yes" she smiled "I..I thought it was time that you two became an official members of Cahoon." She said softly and turned to look at them. "Do you promise under pain of death that you will protect and safe guard these villages? That you will use any powers given to you to help and not harm them or their inhabitants? Do you promise to stay here?" she asked with crossed arms.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Zirean nodded and said "Of course, those Revenge troops are no friends of mine. Nor are the Shadow Riders. And I will help all that I can to protect these villages." She said seriously. and added "I will stay here." She said honestly now that she had a duty to perform she was happy to help in any way shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:19 pm

"well. that would depend. as long as none of them turn out to be traitors then yes... and i may leave for a time but never permenantly. you can count on that" he said laughing "but did ya have to add the 'under pain of death part'" he said jokingly then putting on a serious face again "I'll help those who need it, and destroy those who deserve it"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Mika nodded at Zirean approvingly and then looked at Sefiroso with a non amused look. "I'm not joking here Sefiroso, if Saron or I get an whiff of betrayal you will be confined and threatened with death before you know what hit you. Understood?" she asked looking at both of them. "What I want to give you have great privileges, but it comes with great responsibilities. Misuse of them is not tolerable. Using them for harm is punishable by death." she said looking at them both.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:26 pm

"sorry, and i wouldn't dream of betraying anyone... least of all Samba...I rather remain off the menu. and I don't harm anyone unless I am forced to..." he said in a serious tone
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:29 pm

Zirean nodded in understanding at what Mika was telling her. She would never dream of betraying Mika, Saron or Samba. How could she? after Saron and Samba saved her life she decided to try to make it up to them.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Mika tried to hide a smirk at Sef's comment about Samba, "yes I would to. Ok..I can't tell you everything about these" she said as she pulled it out to show them from under her shirt. "But they give each person certain powers that they were born with but that had been hidden with in them. Powers that will help them in their duties around the villages. Yes I said duties, we have to get these villages back up and going so we have enough food for winter. That means getting the horses warmed up and trained for working with the wild cattle, bringing in more cattle for the summer and letting them graze the hills, helping Vandecar get their fields planted and growing, fishing, building a dock." She listed everything off on her fingers. "We will all work together or we will all starve. Those who don't work, don't eat." she said making sure they understood what they were getting into. "Ok..so all villagers assigned to Cahoon must touch this amulet before they can receive their powers. Only Chaya and Athara know what those are. Don't ask me" she laughed softly and then held it out for them to see. "Go ahead and touch it" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Sefiroso hesitated as he reached his hand out towards the amulet when he touched it he saw a flash of light before his eyes as a shiver ran down his spine "woah... that was an odd feeling..." he said unable to think of anything else to say
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Zirean nodded in understanding. She watched as Sefiroso touched the amulet. There was a flash and she blinked. After he'd touched it Zirean sortof hesitated but it was because she was startled about the flash. She touched the same stone that Sefiroso did. There was another flash and she felt tingles all over. "Woah. That dose feel wierd." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next