HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hill overlook

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:54 pm

This is a cliff overlook that looks down into the villages below. It is like the outlook with Jarlon's grave but closer to the elder's temple and Cahoon.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:48 pm

--------Elder's Temple------->

Chaya and Mika quietly walked up to the outlook. "I want to go find Saron, I want to know what is happening" Mika demanded impatiently. Her feet and back were aching and she was in no mood for games. Chaya looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. "We are almost here, look, isn't that beautiful?" Mika looked but still had a frown. "Yes it is beautiful, you delayed me to look at a view?" she asked angerly. Chaya sighed and shook her head. "You are making this more difficult. Come sit, rest your feet" she motioned to the nearby rocks that made almost a bench. "I don't want to sit! I want to go find Saron!" Mika almost yelled. "Sit!" Chaya commanded. Mika flinched and went and sat down. She looked down at her hands and stayed quiet. "Good..now. In order for you to understand what is about to happen, you need to know what has already happened" Chaya said with a gentle voice once more. "I am not supposed to interfere. I am not supposed to tell you these things. And if the elders knew, which they probably do, I will be punished. But I care to much about these villages. They were my home." She sighed and went on. "Mika...you know our villages were once a great city. They were known around the world. What you don't know is how they came to be..and...the whole story of how they were destroyed." She paused. "You cannot read. This I know. The whole history is stored in the secret library but we do not have time for you to learn. So...with my responsibility to watch over the villages for the rest of time, comes a few perks" she smiled slightly. "I have the ability to link with your mind and show you. May I?" Mika listened in quiet wonder. "Um...it won't hurt the baby?" "Most defiantly not" Chaya assured. Mika swallowed "ok" she said quietly and nodded. Chaya sighed and sat beside her facing her. She gently touched the sides of Mika's head with her fingertips. "My mind to your mind" she muttered and suddenly Mika saw images flashing through her mind. Then slowly they arranged themselves. She saw a tribe wandering through the forests. They spoke in a foreign language. German! Then the scene changed. They were building. There was farm and ranch animals getting herded everywhere. Buildings were getting put up and small huts were finished. A tiny library had been created where an old man sat writing down the annals of the tribe. She looked around. Women, children everywhere. The old chief sat smiling as his son and young wife were putting up their own first hut. The son was shirtless and a golden tattoo shown on his shoulder. A strange bird like animal was swooping down from the clouds. Mika looked at the young wife. She was with child. Then the scene changed again. This time a small egg was hatching in the now young child's hands. They looked at each other and the strange reptile bird seemed to talk to him without words. Like she talked with Whisper. Then the scene was replaced with a new one. A whole "herd" of adult reptile birds were flying through the skies. People on their backs! The leader was the young child grown up. He wore a gold sash around his waist. Then the scene flashed again and she was inside the town hall, now expanded. Angry voices argued back and forth. "It's to dangerous! The dragon's will turn on us, like the others have!" "Dangerous! They will protect us with their lives!" The now older "leader" argued. "We have seen how when a rider is killed in an accident the dragon dies as well. The link is to strong! They won't turn on us." "And yet some have!" "NO, no those riders were unstable. Their dragon's picked up on the instability and followed their riders into evil." The leader countered. "Your dragons will attract the others!" The agitator countered. "My dragons!? It's your stupid amulets! The dragons and the elders provide all the powers we need! That amulet corrupts people! You have seen what it is doing to our people. Crime has risen. We had our first murder in the history of our tribe 2 weeks ago! Not two days ago a young maiden was raped! Those amulets are damaging our children" The leader said angrily. "No NO it's not the amulet! It's the dragons! They are infecting us like a disease! Your grandfather was a crazy old man that found an egg in the forest. He was hallucinating when he saw this first 'elder'. These dragon's are from the devil himself!" The agitator fumed. "What did you call my grandfather?" "I called him crazy!" The young leader just about lost it. "I'm leaving! My followers will come with me. We will go back to Germany! You will see. The dragon's will make us stronger than those stupid amulets ever will!" He fumed before stomping out of the hall. His 20 riders filed out behind him. Including his young wife and co-commander of the brigade. The vision stopped and Chaya took a breath. "We never knew exactly what happened to them. We heard stories of a great dynasty that took hold there. The gift for leadership and kingship within the dragon tribe was passed from the leader to his son in every generation. Sometimes...a child would be born that could control and talk with the dragons in the same special way that the king could. Those children were normally banished as they were often considered illegitimate sons. Mika....Jarlon and Saron are the descendants of one of these sons. The ability has been hidden for many generations as these children were kept from any contact with dragons lest they discover who they really are." She paused and continued the vision. This time there was an argument in a dark, musky camp in the woods. The camp was divided in two. There were a group of black horses tied on one side, and black dragon's with red eyes resting at the other end. Two men that were identical twins were arguing. "We must stay here! The amulet is our only option. It will give us more power than imaginable." the one with a scar on his arm argued. "But the young leader boasts of the power the dragons can give. We have seen it in action. We must follow them and watch them, discover their power." The almost younger one said. This went back and forth for some time. Finally they agreed to split ways. The shadow dragons would follow the dragon tribe. The shadow riders would stay near the Vanahoon town. The vision stopped once more. "The Shadow riders and the Dragon tribe became constant enemies. As did the Shadow Riders and the Villagers of Vanahoon. Both sides of each split grew stronger with time. We have gotten word that the Shadow riders were able to reqruite the Dragon Tribe's leader's younger brother. A man named Julian. Julian and Troy, the eldest of the brothers, tangled on many occasions. Troy eventually killed him but not before Julian sired a child. A young girl. She was found by Troy and raised with his other dragon riders. His queen, a young maiden named Anij was with child with twins by him when he was killed in a freak accident. Anij was obviously devastated. She died in childbirth from exhaustion and grief. Her son survived but her daughter died in childbirth with Anij. The tribe of dragon's scattered. Some came here, back to the village of their heritage only to find the great city had been scattered by the winds of time generations ago. Troy and Anij's son was an orphan. His parent's dragon's had died with their riders and he had no role models. Julian's daughter, a girl named FuYu eventually was drawn back to the dark magic her father had found irresistible. She is now leading the Shadow Dragons. Trevor, Troy's son, was last seen wandering the wilds of China. Some say he married a chinese girl like his mother, others say he was killed by wild beasts. We will never know." Chaya paused "now back to Vanahoon. As you know the amulet is dangerous when exposed to children. Don't worry your unborn child is fine. Just be careful about him touching it. Vanahoon went many more generations. It grew and grew. The people became arrogant and confident in their technology. All the children touched the amulet at birth and experienced accelerated growth. This worked fine at first. But as the generations went on...problems arose. Half the population started to become sterile. The other half was more violent and unstable. Some were pulled into the now ancient cult of the Shadow riders. Most in fact. Soon less and less stable children were being born. My sister and I were the last. My...my eldest brother was not stable. He was tempted by the lure of the Shadow Riders and soon rose through the ranks. His grandson now commands the Shadow riders from Italy. I believe you have met him" she said quietly. "And so Vanahoon died...the population shrank and genetic diseases became pervasive as more and more inbreeding happened. One day a old looking man came and led my sister and me away. He took us to what is now our temple and home. He raised us and taught us of the elders. The elders gave us the responsibility of watching Vandecar and Cahoon with our lives..for the rest of our days. Which..the elders granted would be very long. Sometimes I wish we did not have such a privilege." Chaya sighed and looked at Mika for a response. Mika was stunned, her mind swimming. Chaya smiled slightly "Don't worry child, it will all make sense soon. Saron needs you now...go to him" she said quietly and gently touched Mika's swollen belly. "This child is more special than you realize" she said gently before getting up and simply disappearing into the woods. Mika sat for a few hours at least. Then she heard a voice 'tell no one about what I have shown you..only watch..and wait' Mika finally was shaken from her daze and pulled the cloak closer around her, it was getting cold again. But the smell of spring was in the air. She hurried to the town hall in Cahoon.

---------------Cahoon's Town hall------>

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:50 pm

---------From somewhere----->

Mika looked over the hill and smiled. It was good to see spring again. All the hills were covered in green and flowers were beginning to dot the landscape. Mika looked down towards the bay. It was time to get the dock up and going, ships would be coming in soon and they wanted to be ready. She sat down and just listened to the wind for awhile.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:53 pm

There was the clatter of hooves as Tyler rode up on Zip.
She dismounted sliently and opened up the saddle bag and picked up Lusa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:00 pm

Mika heard the hooves and she saw the red horse out of the corner of her eye. She looked sadly back out over the vista. "Good afternoon Tyler" she said softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:02 pm

"Mika." she said with an akward nod.
"I-Well.. Uh.." She stammered.
"Um.. Sefiroso and My dog had pups.." She said, looking up and handing the small pup to mika.
"she's not old enough to be taken hom yet... but.." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Mika looked at her confused and then looked down at the puppy that had been placed in her lap. "Whoa whoa go back go back.." she said blinking but laying a calming hand on the fiesty puppy. "Sefiroso and your dog had pups?" she asked "I think you mean Sefiroso's dog and yours had pups." she smiled a bit teasingly. "But um..I already have a gift from Sefiroso. He gave me or rather Jason a lovely tiger cub right after I gave birth. How am I supposed to take care of a baby, a cub and a pup?" she smiled at Tyler.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:11 pm

She tryed to plaster on a smile but winced instead.
"eh.." She started.
"She needs a home..." She said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:13 pm

The puppy started chewing on her hand. "I can see that" she said and put a restraining arm around the puppy. She patted the ground "Sit down" she said simply although in a kind voice.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:14 pm

She reluctantly sat down.
"Her names lusa.." She said, trying to end the akward silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Mika nodded "Good name. Tyler...we need to talk" she trailed off. "What went wrong? What started all this tension?" she rubbed the pup's ears and looked back out over the sea.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:18 pm

Tyler gritted her teeth slightly.
"You replaced him." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Mika restrained her first instinct of response. Instead she said "How so?"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:21 pm

"I wasnt gone 9 months and now its like you have forgotten him." She said, tears suddenly streaming down her suntanned face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Mika looked down and blinked back tears. "I'll never forget him" she said softly "Jason will always remind me of him, Saron will always remind me of him. I love...loved him. Loved him enough to bear his child. Alone. Loved him enough to live for him, to make sure his son has a good life. How is that forgetting him?"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:28 pm

"I wouldnt feel... This way..." She said shakily.
"If... you hadnt... replaced him with... his.,.. own brother." She looked up, tears still streaming down his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Mika tried to blink back her own tears but one or two slipped out. She gently reached over and hugged Tyler. "Is it really so hard to comprehend?" she asked gently. "They share the same looks, the same personality mostly, the same silly things that a girl notices but they don't..." Mika sighed and looked away.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:35 pm

"Saron isnt like Jarl... Not at all..." She said, letting her hug her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 pm

"Really? How is he different?" she asked curiously

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:40 pm

"He's harsh.. and judgemental." She almost spat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:44 pm

"He is protective" she said simply "He thinks...he believes his brother was killed because he wasn't careful enough. He isn't going to make what he believes to be the same mistake. Would you?" she asked softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:46 pm

"He assumed that I was a threat because I stuck up for Sefiroso, Someone I care very much about." She almost growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Mika nodded "Well he doesn't know Sefiroso, he barely knows you. And I have asked him to help me raise and protect Jason. He is bound to be a little jumpy. But Ty...let me ask you this." she asked gently and stroked the pup again. "How is my love growing for Saron...any different than your love that has grown for Sefiroso? Just asking..." she said softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:37 pm

She turned away.
"When Kuruk left my heart broke... I could have sworn he was gone.. Like bardon, I thought he abandoned me." She frowned.
"I...I-" She stammered.
"It had been almost a year..." She turned towards her again.
"Sefiroso was a friend." She snapped.
"The only one who was kind when I returned.. A total stranger." She almost smiled.
Tyler looked up and watched for mika's reaction.
"He is Kuruk's Complete opposite."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:11 pm

"Well..according to your specifications...Jarlon left me" she said bluntly. "Granted it was not by choice, and he gave his life so I could live. I know he loved me. But I was left alone, with a child no less as a result. My heart was broken. I never thought I would be happy again. Jarlon made me promise before he died that I would continue living. He wanted me to be happy again. I had no idea how that would happen. But I lived..one terrible day at a time" she said a tear slipping down her cheeks. "Was I supposed to remain a "almost married" widow for the rest of my life? Raise Jason all by myself?" she asked softly "Saron was and is my friend. He took care of me, kept me safe. Saved my life at least once. He accepted me in spite of the fact that I was Jarlon's girl. He was the only guy that stepped up and took responsibility for me. What was I supposed to do? Hate him for it? We had arguments...Jarlon made some mistakes growing up that Saron had to pay for...But Saron learned from Jarlon's mistakes and has tried to avoid making the same ones. I mean...you know how much I love Jason..do you really think I would let someone that I didn't trust, be there when I delivered...hold my newborn? Watch Jason while I go out for a horseback ride for the first time in 5 months?" She asked softly with a little disbelief.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Hill overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill overlook   Hill overlook Empty

Back to top Go down

Hill overlook
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next