HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warehouse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:01 pm

"I'm worried something will go wrong again. That brown wolf that almost attacked you.. Well he said that they were sent here to kill me. So I'm not sure, what will happen now." She added "and yes that is my mother's necklace. You're the only one I've told about it."Zirean felt like she could trust him.

Warehouse - Page 7 29poj6qWarehouse - Page 7 Nd945lWarehouse - Page 7 Dragonanimated_364369
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:50 pm

"You do realize we have a dragon right" I said semi sarcastically "There aren't many that will try to take one one, and when they do try, I will be here to protect you as well" I playfully nudged her "No worries"
"The only one? Why?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:36 pm

She smiled as he nudged her. then blushed "I don't know I've never really had any close friends, before now. Only Mithous knew about them. It just felt too important to me to get my task done. Which I haven't yet." She frowned at the thought. She nodded "Yes I keep forgetting about Samba. But what if the man tells the others, that I'm a Werewolf now? Will they look up information on them in the Deep Legends of Books and knowledge?? Then come after me?" she said concerend she always found somthing to worry about so her feelings didn't show. It was just something she was used to.

Warehouse - Page 7 29poj6qWarehouse - Page 7 Nd945lWarehouse - Page 7 Dragonanimated_364369
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:59 pm

"Chances are good that they may think about it. If the man remembers who I am and who my Master is they would know better not to, and if that memory doesn't strike their fancy the thought of being burnt to a crisp might" I tried to force a chuckle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:25 pm

-----------mika's house-------->

Mika slowly walked back to the warehouse. She saw Saron and Zirean still talking even though it was getting closer to evening now. Her eyes were a little sad but she looked away and slipped back into the warehouse. "Hey girl" she called softly to Koda. Koda nickered and stuck her head out. Mika walked in and closed the stall door behind her. She stroked Koda and smiled at the little filly who was now standing nursing. "Lucky you..I got another month or so" she said quietly and rubbed her belly.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:50 pm

I turned to find Mika slipping into the stall with Koda. I walked over to the stall and placed both hands on the wood. "She is darling" I stated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Mika looked up. "Thank you" she said carefully "I think it was a good pairing. She seems well built..." The little filly looked up as if in response. She gave a tiny whinny. Koda nickered and nuzzled her. Mika smiled "I...am sorry for what Whisper said" Mika said quietly not looking at him. "But you do have to understand...there isn't much I can do...she isn't mine to command. I can counsel, comfort and at times scold her..but she is a cougar. Where you able to discipline Kenai when he got angry and said something her shouldn't have?" she asked very quietly and stroked Koda.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:57 pm

"Yes that she is."
"Kenai, yes I could. He understood who his master was, and knew what the consequences were when he decided to go against what I Said. In our line of work an attitude could be the difference between life and death. I think we are just more different than we realized" I said looking down at the mouse squeezing between the wood planks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:00 pm

"impressive" she said quietly "my people never tried to command nature. It wasn't ours to command. Only to live in harmony with" she bit her lip. "We as in you and Kenai? Or we as in you and I?" she asked trying to keep the fear of where he was going with this out of her voice.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:05 pm

"I don't try to comman nature, only the animal that was given to us, and it's not commanding it's team work and respect. I don't talk when he spoke with other spirit animals, it was just that. Anyway" I sighed again "You and I, is what i mean."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:12 pm

"Call it what you will" she said softly and played with Koda's mane. Her eyes darted to him when he said 'you and I' they held fear in them and she quickly looked back at the horse's mane. "I see" she said quietly "I thought..." she swallowed "I thought we had something...I thought you wanted to be a father to this little one. Did I misread something?" she asked her voice breaking. A tear slipped down her face and she quickly wiped it away and went back to 'finger-brushing' out Koda's mane. "Who's been tying love knots in your mane huh" she asked distractedly and swallowed again.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:18 pm

"That's exactly what I mean" I said pointing out her comment "The comments that aren't needed to be said. I didn't say I didn't have feelings for you, and didn't want to be there, I just said we weren't as much alike as we thought. You don't see me turning and walking out that door do you?" 'Not like my brother' I wanted to say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Mika closed her eyes to control her temper. She didn't want to fight with him. "Saron.." she said quietly and turned to look at him. "I don't know what to put my trust in right now. I want to put it in you. But you have been more distant lately. I'm 6 almost 7 months pregnant. I have miscarried before. I'm scared ok? I'm scared I won't carry him to term, I'm scared maybe he won't have a father when he is born. I'm scared that maybe your feelings have changed. I'm scared that I will have to survive on my own and provide for a child as well. I'm scared I can't. I'm...scared of being alone" she said as more tears ran down her face. "Chaya told me to be strong..warned me that you might be..distracted. And I am trying..but I can only come halfway. I can't do anything that I used to..I can't ride, I can't work. Spring is coming and I feel useless. I can't even seem to keep the eyes of the man I love" she said finally and hung her head.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:36 pm

"I know you are scared" saying it hurt, I wanted to move in and put my arms around her, but....I couldn't "You don't think I am. To fill the shoes of my brother, to care for the fiance he left behind with child, raising a child i know is not mine, not being able to protect you from what's out there, providing for an entire village" I said as I pulled out the amulet "You are not alone in this world you know, We all care greatly for you, you will never be alone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Mika nodded slightly "I know, although the weight of the village is not squarely on your shoulders.." she reminded him gently and pulled out her own amulet to show him. "At least if we are still combining..that is still the thought right?" she said hoping his plans had not changed somehow. She took a deep breath and walked to the stall door. She leaned against it and rested her arms at the top. "Then can I ask one question?" she asked softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:44 pm

I sighed deeply "Mika, I know!" I said a bit frustrated "What?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Mika blinked at his tone and rested her head on her hands. "Do you.." she stopped wondering if now was the best time..but she had to know now..he had said he wouldn't leave her..that he would provide for her..but was it out of responsibility or love? She took a deep breath and started again "Do you..love me?" she asked softly her face looking like that the night they had frolicked on the beach, the night they had snuggled together in the old cottage and found the old violin. Her belly was hidden behind the door so you could not tell she was pregnant just by seeing her face. She waited and watched. Her brown eyes wondering. Her long hair gently flowing around her shoulders.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:55 pm

I looked at her, eyes locked as the sands of time were clogged in the narrow neck of time. My eyes didn't move from hers. The moments of time ran through my head. The first time she saw me, the fear and love she held in her eyes...they weren't for me, but for his brother, a stranger to me. I looked deeper, was this gaze different or that same one? Confusion began to suffocate me. I looked for the right words, the deep words, the comforting words. "Mika, love is a strong word. I've never loved someone before, the one time I did however I was slaughtered and pushed to the ground and drug through it like it was a joke." I didn't know what to say, I never had feelings like this, maybe it was love, maybe it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Mika bit her lip slightly. " I know" she said softly "And any woman that does that to a man does not deserve the kindness she got and betrayed" Mika said quietly. She cocked her head slightly. "Are you staying..taking care of me..just because you feel responsible? You feel you have to clean up Jarlon's mistakes? Is that all that is keeping you here...keeping you with me?" she asked, not accusing..but trying to help him think this through. "I can't depend on a man that is just here to correct what his brother did. I would never know when he would decide his duty had been fulfilled" she said softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:10 pm

"I do not stay because of the mess he has created, I stay because of my feelings for you and this village." I didn't know if that sounded any better but I didn't want to upset her again either, or give her hopes and dreams that I couldn't supply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Mika sighed. He was talking in riddles. Saying everything and committing to nothing. She was getting tired of the balancing act. She decided to lay her cards on the table. "Well.." she took a deep breath. "I love you. When I look at you...I don't see Jarlon anymore ok? I see Saron..a man I love. A man I trust...and I man I would like to share my life with." she looked into his eyes and gently traced the scar with her finger and then looked down again and took a deep breath. She looked up again "A man that one day I would like to give children of his own. But" she smiled slightly "I can only keep my heart on hold for so long. I have already made this commitment in here." She pointed to her heart. "My heart and mind have gotten used to losing those I love. As callous as it sounds.." she sighed "When I sense uncertainty, my mind betrays me and starts to prepare for the worst. It's a defense system. It's wrong and it's a bad one..but one I have none the less. I need a decision sometime soon. I know you can't rush these things..and I am sorry. But I can only keep it from activating for so long." she said quietly.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:45 pm

"I'm not asking to put your heart on hold, I'm not ready to make this commitment yet, to help you yes of course I will, but not love or marriage. I've been hurt and it's taking me longer to recover" I said after she traced my scar. "If it's meant to be your heart will feel the same way when mine is put back together."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Mika nodded "Of course" she said quietly "Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked her eyes looking at him questioningly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:04 pm

I placed a hand to her cheek "You do great already. Take care of this" I said placing a hand to her stomach. "It is what is most precious to you" i looked into her eyes and smiled and wanted nothing more than to kiss her, but that would have made all this even more strange. Instead I turned and walked away to find Samba.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Mika nodded quietly and smiled slightly at the hand on her cheek. She did love the feel of his touch. "Ok" she said softly. She watched him walk away. "I'll be right back Koda" she smiled and slipped out the other way. She went to find Whisper.

--------Fields------>

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Warehouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warehouse
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Vandecar :: Warehouse-
Jump to: