HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warehouse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:54 pm

I watched as Malek interacted with the pup. Maybe he could take care of the pup over the winter for I knew I wouldn't have time. If permited we would release the wolf back into the wild. I watched him and then as the wolf finished up he looked up at me a bit dazed and then yawned. I rubbed his belly and then set him down on straw and rubbed just above his tail a bit. He quickly squated and I just laughed as he fell asleep in that position after peeing. I picked him up and handed him to Malek. "Need something to keep your mind off of Malek?" I asked softly
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Mika smiled slightly at the little pup. She watched as Saron handed the sleeping pup to Malek. "Um Saron...can you come look at that colt? I had a question.." she asked trying to get Saron alone for a moment. And let Malek be with the pup.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:02 pm

"Sure" I got up hesitently. "I hadn't had alot of time yet to work with the young one. I was going to start today but maybe that was going to change now. I followed her to the stalls where the palamino mare stood with her colt. He happily put his head over the railing, as much as he could and began to pull on my sleave
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Mika smiled slightly and nodded walking with him over to the stall out of hearing and sight of Malek. She leaned against the stall door and gave the little guy and noogie. "He is getting big isn't he" she smiled. She gently stroked the mare. "Taykia?" she asked softly but she knew the answer.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Ignoring the comment about the little guy getting big I simply said "Yes" And averted my eyes before Malek would notice what was going on. "She didn't put up a fight at all, it was strange. I took her body to the Revenge and then noticed her nipples" I said softly playing with the colt
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Mika nodded. "She must have known" she said quietly. She looked up "They are that close? The revenge? They have a camp in the forest?" Mika asked quietly but concerned, stroking the mare who was still getting used to human contact. "Nipples? Only one pup?" Mika asked

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:14 pm

"Yes they are that close-it was a good 2 hour hike to their camp. There were a good dozen of them or so. But it is expected. I can only imagine what they are going to do when the find the note" I smirked. "No, there were at least 2 more, but they were both dead. It look like something had killed them. A venim of some sort"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Mika's eyes were a little wider. She did not like the idea that they were only 2 hours away, 1 hour on horseback. She resisted touching her belly protectively. Her hand came up towards her abdomen but she quickly stroked the horse instead. "What note?" she asked quietly "A wonder it didn't get that pup as well"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:28 pm

"He seems healthy as a horse" I said and then chuckled while stroking the colt. "Yes healthy as you" I thought about avoiding the note but instead I took a deep breath "I basicly tolled, no wait, warned them. That this was only the first step to destroying them. It was one thing that they needed, one thing that would give the master ultimate power, I had no problem destroying it and I had no problem destroying the books...of course I fibbed, but what's to say they didn't believe it. I burnt several large books from the library and put them in a deer hide sack and laid them beside the dead wolf." I looked in her eyes for any emotion.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Mika listened but her eyes fell to the floor slightly. "You had to provoke them?" she half asked half stated. She sighed. "The wolf had to be killed..I understand that..she was to dangerous" Mika said quietly so Malek wouldn't hear. "But if they didn't know she was dead they would have kept looking for her. Now..they know she is dead and that someone from the villages did it. Don't you think they will come looking for that person?" There was fear in her voice, fear of losing him and...someone else. "I want to avenge the deaths of the people they have killed as much as you but..I have someone el...I have other people to consider besides myself and my own feelings" Mika said quietly. She shook her head slightly and turned away brushing down the palomino mare. "What books?" she asked

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Malek took the pup and stroked him, his soft fur felt like fluff.
"You are a wonderful little pup..." He said, thinking about his own wolf that had passed away.
He looked at the wolf's handsome blue-ish eyes.
'Tsume...' He thought about that as a name, if Saron let him name it.
'I wonder if the village elders would let me have him as my spirit animal, since Toboe is now gone....'

Last edited by bancam_20 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:30 pm

(wolf pups have a blue tinge to almost black eyes ;p)

A little apolled I looked at Mika "No, I think they are more likely to come into the village to look for the wolf. They know that she belonged to someone here, she is used to humans, she will come back to them, why else do you think she romed around the forest so close to us, why didn't she run away and had them chase her. Besides they were waiting for Bardon to bring her to them. So I did that for them, They will have to go back to their leader and findout what to do next. Everything that was holding them here is now gone. If they wish to come avenge a dead wolf and a couple of old blank books then so be it, but I will be ready. Traps are set and winter is apon us. They can't starve us out, we have plent of food, and we have at least 7 months before they come back. Trust me I know them better than you might think" I then stopped and thought for a moment about what she almost said. "Who else do you have to worry about?" I cocked an eyebrow at her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Mika continued looking at the horse. She listened. She saw some logic to it but she still was scared. "Ya if they don't try and avenge killing the wolf before they go back to Spain.." she said quietly "I'm sure Regorn will be overjoyed to find out that Taykia has been killed by an assassin's blade" she said sarcastically thinking about Regorn's violent moods and temper. She shuddered slightly "I'm sure you do know the revenge better than I...but do you know Regorn? Have you lived in the same mansion with him?" Mika finally turned and said with a shaky voice. '7 months' rang in her head. She was about 3 months now...7 months would be a month after her baby was born. She closed her eyes trying not to see what would happen if the revenge broke through the traps and got to the village. She looked up again at his question. "I..I meant the other villagers" she said quietly avoiding the question. "like..like Kai..she'll be showing soon. I..can't put a pregnant woman in danger" she said stuttering a little bit.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:01 pm

"Yes I know who he is and I know the kind of person that he is, and most of all what he is capable of. He is after all Ilutari's cousin." I said matter of factly "But don't worry, right now they have other things to worry about, they don't know that I am an assasin blade. As far as they know I'm burried dead somewhere in Africa. And it isn't Jarlon, so when they come here they come with minimal men. And honestly I don't think they are going to come. That's just my opinion, and don't worry I won't let my guard down just because my mind is telling me it's ok. Why else would I be out there putting up traps? huh?" I asked. I then also had a feeling she was lying. I cocked my eyebrow and said "Ok, fine you don't want to tell me." I shrugged and walked back over to Malek. "How is the little guy?" Iasked
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Mika listened but she still wasn't convinced. Her maternal instincts were flashing red lights and warning sirens. 'hide, run..anything' they told her. She just looked at Saron with unsure eyes. She knew he didn't believe her but she...she just couldn't tell him yet. Not now..not yet. She sighed quietly as he walked away and she turned back to the horse. Quickly wiping away a tear. ~Whisper..I need you..~ ~Right behind you..~ Mika nodded. "I'll..be back" she said loud enough for them to hear. With that she put her hood back up hiding her face and hurried out of the warehouse door. Out into the falling snow, towards Jarlon's grave, Whisper following close behind.

-------------Jarlon's Grave-------->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:25 pm

He looked up as Saron came up to him.
"He's doing great. Just sleeping..." He said, looking down at the little guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:08 pm

"good" I smiled and then sadly watched as mika left. Yes I admit I was worried about her, there was something she wasn't telling me. "So how about some help with this guy?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:09 pm

"Sure thing, I'd be glad to." He said, brightening up some.
"What do you think you'll do with him?" He asked, standing up, still cradling the pup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:17 pm

"Well, of course we will keep him over the winter, he's to young to turn out with another pack, but when spring comes about we will have to turn the little guy back out with the rest. He needs a a pack to teach him the way of the wolves." I stated. "How about a name?" I asked
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:18 pm

At first, Malek was dissapointed at the thought of the little guy going to a pack of wolves in the spring, but then he brightened up a bit when Saron asked about a name.
"Sitting here, thinking, I remembered my grandfathers wolf's name. Tsume (pronounced Sue-May)." He looked up at Saron, grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:30 pm

"Tsume it is!" I patted him on the back. "So what do you think is wrong with Mika?" I asked worried about how she stormed out
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:32 pm

He smiled, then shrugged.
"I don't know, really. I am thinking maybe some memories came to mind. Dunno how. Did you say anything about those Revenge people that could have trigured the memories of her past?" He asked, knowing Mika had a bad history of Revenge Rider incadents (sp?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:38 pm

"Yes but she knew it was coming, it's not like I surprised her with it by any means" I sighed "I hope i didn't trigger memories of my brother" I hung my head a bit "I don't think I could ever fill his shoes"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:41 pm

He set the pup down carefully on a blanket in the grass and put a hand on Saron's shoulder.
"I don't think you did. She's a woman. They're all different. One moment they'll be happier than a cat with a toy, then the next they'll be storming off and madder than a bird who's landed on thorns." He reassured his friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:43 pm

"Man I hope your right. It's like she's got pregnancy hor....." I gave him a wide eyed look "Never mind i'm sure it's just her being touchy" I shook my head at the thought. She would have tolled me "So how about you, any girls?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warehouse
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Vandecar :: Warehouse-
Jump to: