Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secluded Inlet

Go down 
+2
Mayxa
Ronan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Secluded Inlet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Mika wandered over and then smiled as she found the empty inlet. She secured Jason in his carrier in a rock cleft far out of the reach of any water. She made sure there was no way he could fall and then making a silly face at the sleeping baby she smiled and then turned and stripped off her painted clothes. She sighed at the painted buckskin and then quickly turned and dove into the water. She shivered slightly as the cool water tickled her bare skin. She rolled and dived in it. Her raven black hair floating along behind her.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Saron followed them to the inlet where he saw black hair and a bronze bare body swimming beneath the surface. He stripped down himself and leaped in swimming up behind her and wrapping his arm around her waist
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Mika squealed slightly in surprise but something inside her told her who it was. She felt his strong bare arms around her waist and smiled turning in the water to face him. "I didn't realize this inlet was so popular" she said and smiled again as her waist brushed against his. She had forgotten that she still had red and yellow and green paint in her hair and on her face and arms.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:47 pm

"well, I was looking for Mika, but I'm not sure if i've found her yet" He laughed leaning back a bit to get a 'different' view. He then brought his thumb up and wiped some paint from her cheek. "You know that's sposed to go on the horse right? I mean I don't know much about war paint, but i'm just assuming"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Mika looked at him confused and then giggled as he wiped the paint off and she remembered. She laughed "What? Doesn't look good on me?" she playfully pouted "Dancer, Koda's foal decided I looked better with it on than her" she grinned and then closed her eyes slightly as she felt his gentle hand smearing it off her face.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:52 pm

Saron just smiled, not saying much and leaned forward to kiss her running his other hand down to her lower back.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Mika felt his lips on hers and she leaned into his kiss. Her body tingled as she felt his hand along her back, she felt it bringing her closer. As she moved her legs to stay afloat she moved her leg against his as they kissed. She moved a hand up his strong arm and shoulder to the back of his neck. She didn't realize it but she was smearing some now wet paint on his arm as she did.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:31 pm

There was a whimper as Sarn took a step back before taking a running leap into tze pool and swam to the couple.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:32 pm

(har har, Mika is gonna make that dog disappear one of these times lol)
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:34 pm

(hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Unaware of the body painting that was going on he closed his eyes and swam backwards a bit till he got to something he could hold onto and continued kissing her. As the dog swam over he pointed to the shore without saying a word
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Mika waded forward as he backed up and bumped into him when he stopped. She ran a hand up into his slightly damp hair and then down the side of his face along his ear. "You are intoxicating" she whispered softly between kissing and then kissed along his jaw softly.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:40 pm

"Intoxicating? I guess I am" He said kissing her back resting against whatever he was resting against. His hand running down her side as she kissed his jaw line. His fingers runing through some of her tangled hair. Kissing her wet shoulder
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:46 pm

She sighed softly and closed her eyes before tilting her head and lightly kissing his shoulder and neck. "We gotta" she kissed him again "stop meeting like this" she kissed him on the lips in short teasing kisses and giggled pressing herself closer to him. Her chest rising and falling near the surface of the water.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:57 pm

"what..you don't like meeting under these kind of circumstances?" He smiled looking into her eyes "Mika..." He said
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:00 pm

"no" she whispered and brought herself up out of the water slightly and nibbled on his ear "I love it" she said softly and then let her body slide along his as she relaxed and went back into the water. "mhm?" she said softly and ran her hands under his arms and up his back.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:06 pm

"I have something......" he hesitated "Something I need to tell you" He looked down into the water
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Mika missed the seriousness in his voice. She kissed along the base of his neck. "What?" she asked casually and a smile in her voice as she tilted her head to nibble on his ear again.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:13 pm

"Mika" he said a bit more sternly but still soft
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:28 pm

Mika stopped and drew back slightly, worry seeping into her eyes. "What Saron?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:39 pm

he put on a serious face trying to hid the smile "you know I love you right?" he said looking into her eyes not smiling "You know I'd do anything for you or Jason right?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:48 pm

"Yes..." she said softly starting to get worried. She nodded to his second question "yes" she whispered. Her eyes darted between his two eyes. He wasn't going to leave was he? That had already been settled. He had promised he would stay...
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:57 pm

"well....Illutari has left for a few days, I told him I need a few days.." he stopped for a moment
"I.....He.....wants me to run the assasin's from here. Wants me to recruit those I can.....but anyway that's not what I wanted to ask you." He said as a smile grew on his face. He pulled the amulet out of the water and untied a small bag from behind it (tiny tiny bag) and handed it to her holding her up with one arm "Mika...." he started over with the most sensere voice as she opened the small bag "Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Mika narrowed her eyes but tried to listen "Ok..." she said softly then watched as he gave her the small bag. She looked at it confused and then back at him. His next words took her breath away "I" her eyes were wide then she got a big smile on her face and a mischievous look in her eyes. "No" she said trying to keep a straight face. She watched as his face fell and then she felt really bad. She came really close to him and kissed him quickly "I'm joking" she laughed "Of course I will marry you!" she said excitedly and kissed him passionately "I can't believe you actually asked!" she giggled excitedly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 pm

His heart stopped when she said no. He was about ready to swim off and leave. Then she caught his eye and just said she was joking "Oh you are awful" He said sternly "Why wouldn't I ask? You mean the world to me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secluded Inlet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Dock-
Jump to: