Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secluded Inlet

Go down 
+2
Mayxa
Ronan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Secluded Inlet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 pm

(awwww XD lol wewt)
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Sarnio sat patiently on the rocks above the inlet.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:39 pm

Mika smiled sufficiently scolded "I know" she laughed "I couldn't resist" she smiled wrapping her arms around his neck floating there. "It's just...I'm not exactly the easiest person to get along with sometimes, and I have Jason and...well I..we are a big responsibility to take on and I wasn't sure you wanted that sometimes." she said looking down and starting to mumble on. She felt a finger on her chin and looked up into his deep blue, loving, almost puppy dog eyes and her heart melted even farther than it already was. "Thank you" she said softly "Thank you for loving me...for loving him." she nodded towards Jason "For wanting me as your wife and him as your son" she said softly "thank you for being so sweet and understanding and..." she smirked "for being so d@rn cute" she giggled and gave him a kiss before wrapping her legs around his waist in the water.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:54 am

A silly smile was on Saron's face when Mika started rambling about not being easy to get along with....blah blah....she looked down and he put a finger under her chin to get her attention silently. With loving eyes I looked into hers. "How could I now love you two. He is part of you, and I love you more than I could possibly even try to explain." The sun was getting lower in the sky behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:59 am

Mika looked lovingly into his eyes and a happy tear slipped down her face as she leaned into kiss him again. "I love you" she said softly. She didn't notice the fading light or remember about the event that night. All of her world included was his face, his touch, his voice. Mika tightened her arms around his neck slightly and laid her head on his shoulder, hugging him. She closed her eyes and sighed softly as she breathed in his scent.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:01 am

Now just behind held up by kicking feet he also wrapped his arms around her and squeezed as a tear slipped down her face. "I love you" He said quietly and lovingly. "Now" he said breaking the moment "Now that you are clean, and all your paint is on me, how about I wash up, what do you need to do to get ready for this event?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:05 am

Mika giggled softly "Looks good on you" she said as she released him and let herself go back into the water more. She scrubbed off a little that was still on her arm and face. "Well I should probably get some clothes on" she teased "but I'll have to get a change of clothes from my house. These have paint all over them. And besides that...I think that is about it" she said shrugging slightly "How about you? My painted love?" she laughed and loving scrubbed a bit off his back that had smeared off her arm.

(She is keeping the little bag dry somehow lol)
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:11 am

(haha was gonna say where'd it go)

"Well I can go with you, but I don't have much changing to do, I'm not dressing up like you two will be" He shrugged putting his free hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:17 am

She came a little closer to him again "Well you could always help me get changed" she smiled coyly "sometimes the lacings are hard to reach" she said leaning up and kissing him. "Although the idea would be to be tightening them up not loosening them" she teased. As she reached around his neck kissing him she took the ring from the tiny bag and slipped it on her left ring finger. She lifted her hand up to the fading sunlight and smiled as the sun shimmered around the gem. "It's beautiful" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:26 am

"I promise I will tighten them not loosen them" he rolled his eyes and smiled into her face as he moved closer to kiss her passionately. "It was my....aunts... I guess" He said remember what Illutari said. He kissed her again and then swam to the sandy opening
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:31 am

Mika swam with him and then giving him another kiss she slipped out of the water and picked up her painted clothes she looked at them considering. She then smiled and morphed into a large cougar female. She looked back at Saron and purred before darting over to where Jason was. Securing him on her back (somehow lol) and then grabbing the clothes by a corner with her mouth and then looking back at Saron to see if he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:14 am

Saron looked down at his clothes and up at the cougar. A grin crawled across his face as he morphed into his old friend, a king cheetah. He picked up the clothes and swung them over his back so he wouldn't step on them. He tropped up to Mika in a slanky slender form. "wanna race?" he joked
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 am

Mika grinned and then watched as he walked up beside her "lets...not" she shook her head slightly. "I wouldn't want Jason coming loose as I ran past you" she grinned a cougar grin.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:23 am

"Oh right......" he rolled his eyes as they walked in the sand towards the village
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:31 am

Mika chuckled and nudged him with her shoulder in cougar form. They walked quietly towards her house their tails swinging back and forth and intertwining at times.

----------Mika's house----->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded Inlet   Secluded Inlet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secluded Inlet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Dock-
Jump to: